UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> A UFC fighter is at my house AMA

4/1/13 7:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wrestling4life
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up for thread delivering Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 7:42 PM
time traveling 12er
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paramount Donkey -  Lol wow what a backfire on duffee Phone Post

Well to his defense  Demarques is sitting at someone's house looking bummed and having a beer and someone else is taking pics of him and posting it on the net.  Not a big deal, but at the same time I'm sure some fighters wouldn't appreciate it.  Particularly when someon is saying he's drunk when he's only had the one beer.  He may not even be bummed and just engrossed in duck dynasty.

4/1/13 8:01 PM
brigsy
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

canofsticks - See Todd, this is why fans don't post here anymore. All you fighters do on this forum now a days is fan bash, driving us away. WE'RE the ones putting in the time on the keyboard to learn to type with warrior spirit. We type 8, sometimes 11 hours a day, putting our wrists on the line to get carpal tunnel later in life for your enjoyment and all you do is wrestle half naked men in a garage with minimal padding and then come on this forum like you're some keyboard warrior whose actually trained keyboard. Well let me tell you something, you're not.

This is supposed to be a place where us fans let you fighters interact with us, but you've managed to run most of us off with your snarky comments because you're unhappy.
That's why most of the fans I know stick to twitter. Because when an angry fighter comes along, we lay the ban hammer all over their handle so we don't have to interact with them.

So go fight in the cage, KO some guy, BJJ an arm off, but remember its us fans who put in the real time. Time on the keyboard. Something you know nothing about. Keyboard Jiu Jitsu you bitches. 209. WHERE YOU AT GEORGES?

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 8:01 PM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Epic thread is epic.

VU OP Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 8:09 PM
MasterofMartialArts
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -

I know!!!!!!

Dave Lang!@

LOL nice Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 8:11 PM
SlipSlap
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is awesome Phone Post
4/1/13 8:18 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow duff man sounds like a big bitch. Just lost a fan. Can't wait to see him get humbled again Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 8:19 PM
MasterofMartialArts
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Todd Duffee -

TS 

What is the purpose of you doing this?  Does it make you feel special?  You make me hate people an this place. Going to waste my internets time else where.

Are you fucking serious? Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 8:22 PM
dhughes
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not to kick a dead horse while he's down but my god this Todd Duffee!
4/1/13 8:24 PM
Malvert the Janitor
851 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ask Demarques about Mr. Penn. How was training? Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 8:54 PM
Rudi

Kingfanpaul -
time traveling 12er - 

Well to his defense  Demarques is sitting at someone's house looking bummed and having a beer and someone else is taking pics of him and posting it on the net.  Not a big deal, but at the same time I'm sure some fighters wouldn't appreciate it.  Particularly when someon is saying he's drunk when he's only had the one beer.  He may not even be bummed and just engrossed in duck dynasty.

Even if thats what his thinking was, he went about it in the wrong way.  You shouldn't address fans like that, no matter what he thinks.  This is the wrong place to talk to fans like that and Duffee has a lot of supporters on this forum too.

I'd love for him to come back and explain himself.

This Phone Post
4/1/13 8:55 PM
Rudi

Todd Duffee -

TS 

What is the purpose of you doing this?  Does it make you feel special?  You make me hate people an this place. Going to waste my internets time else where.

Cant wait to see you get KTFO Phone Post
4/1/13 8:57 PM
Got Reach
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does he even trane Phone Post
4/1/13 9:25 PM
Falloncock

time traveling 12er -
canofsticks - See Todd, this is why fans don't post here anymore. All you fighters do on this forum now a days is fan bash, driving us away. WE'RE the ones putting in the time on the keyboard to learn to type with warrior spirit. We type 8, sometimes 11 hours a day, putting our wrists on the line to get carpal tunnel later in life for your enjoyment and all you do is wrestle half naked men in a garage with minimal padding and then come on this forum like you're some keyboard warrior whose actually trained keyboard. Well let me tell you something, you're not.

This is supposed to be a place where us fans let you fighters interact with us, but you've managed to run most of us off with your snarky comments because you're unhappy.
That's why most of the fans I know stick to twitter. Because when an angry fighter comes along, we lay the ban hammer all over their handle so we don't have to interact with them.

So go fight in the cage, KO some guy, BJJ an arm off, but remember its us fans who put in the real time. Time on the keyboard. Something you know nothing about. Keyboard Jiu Jitsu you bitches. 209. WHERE YOU AT GEORGES?

Lol, awesome.  vtfu.

Lmao VTFU Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 9:46 PM
Rudi

ttt Phone Post
4/1/13 9:57 PM
RazorMMA
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Let us enjoy these glorious Gifs 

Beautiful pair of kos ya got there. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 10:12 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chareth Cutestory -
cWa -  Phone Post

Wipe the vaseline off your camera lens.
Dang.. He does look bummed :-( Phone Post
4/1/13 10:14 PM
Flexo
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 10:15 PM
Flexo
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guess I shoulda checked the rest of the thread. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 10:19 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think he looks bummed, just looks like he's focused on texting or something. It's hard to drink and text! Even for someone with as much hand eye coordination as a pro fighter has. Phone Post
4/1/13 10:33 PM
MattyECB
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 
Todd Duffee - 

TS 

It seems to me he's excited to have a fighter at his house and wants to share his excitement.  As a fighter you might be able to make me see where you're coming from from a different angle, but I don't see anything other than a fan being excited he's got a fighter in his house and wants to share.

This, I'm so confused why Todd hates TS...

Isn't he just playing around and saying how excited he is to see a fighter in person. Is it cause no one would be excited to have Duff man's shining personality around?

I'm a huge fan too Duffy, sad to see that post
4/1/13 10:36 PM
GTFOOHWTBS
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PorkSwordInMyGapingHole - 
Todd Duffee - 

TS 

This is the same idiot who was cut for running his mouth about pay after eating the hammerfist of doom. I'm not surprised he hasn't learned. The rage is strong in this one.

Todd Duffee also made a thread asking for PPV streaming sites. Irony is in him asking for more pay while trying to steal from fighters and fight companies. VTFD TD.

4/1/13 10:40 PM
Rudi

RazorMMA -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Let us enjoy these glorious Gifs 

Beautiful pair of kos ya got there. Phone Post 3.0
Lol!! Phone Post
4/1/13 10:41 PM
time traveling 12er
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul - 
time traveling 12er - 

Even if thats what his thinking was, he went about it in the wrong way.  You shouldn't address fans like that, no matter what he thinks.  This is the wrong place to talk to fans like that and Duffee has a lot of supporters on this forum too.

I'd love for him to come back and explain himself.

Alls I'm saying is that even if he went about it thr wrong way, he has a point about respecting the privacy of fighters.   The few people that I know that are even remotely notable hate this kind of stuff too.  Likely Demarques doesn't care and he's getting a kick out of it.  Doesn't mean Duffy doesn't have a point, no matter how stupidly it may have been put.

4/1/13 10:43 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who the fuck is TS that duffie was referring to? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.