UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> A UFC fighter is at my house AMA

4/1/13 11:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Wallabee Kingpin
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i lol'd
4/1/13 11:15 PM
Mouth Breather
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 11:20 PM
meco24
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Duffee is bitter because he didn't get an invite to op's get together. Maybe the invite got lost in the mail or was delivered to the spam folder? Honest mistake? Phone Post
4/1/13 11:35 PM
mathew10lb
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its koscheck. the d is for dethrone Phone Post
4/1/13 11:42 PM
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mathew10lb - its koscheck. the d is for dethrone Phone Post
Pls go -------> Phone Post
4/1/13 11:48 PM
Jake Devree
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's in town training with Benson and the guys from the Lab. Phone Post
4/1/13 11:54 PM
pennviachoke
1227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cWa -
BobbyBigLug - I sent Damarques a couple screenshots of this thread and he lol'd. He said he only had 1 beer though. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty chill guy. Hope he does well his next fight.

Yeah he always came off like a down to earth guy..hes friends with BJ I think too. Phone Post
4/1/13 11:55 PM
pennviachoke
1227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mouth Breather - In Phone Post 3.0
VTFU for an awesome SN Phone Post
4/1/13 11:58 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah things got pretty ugly here for the Duff man Phone Post
4/2/13 12:02 AM
D241

MattyECB - 
GTFOOHWTBS - 
PorkSwordInMyGapingHole - 
Todd Duffee - 

TS 

What is the purpose of you doing this?  Does it make you feel special?  You make me hate people an this place. Going to waste my internets time else where.

This is the same idiot who was cut for running his mouth about pay after eating the hammerfist of doom. I'm not surprised he hasn't learned. The rage is strong in this one.

Todd Duffee also made a thread asking for PPV streaming sites. Irony is in him asking for more pay while trying to steal from fighters and fight companies. VTFD TD.

Allright, Duffee made a dick comment and fair game bashing him for that, but lets not turn this thread into a creepy lynch thread where pps just start bringing up stories and old threads to shit on Todd

No reason to get ugly

Agreed.  We are all entitled to be bitchy on here. Or even sarcastic, who knows. The guy I'm quoting MAttyECB came off as a total dick to me, but that's because I couldn't sense the sarcasm and light hearted humor in his post.  I quickly realized I was wrong to lash out at him the way I did, and now I find myself agreeing and respecting how this guy posts.

Give Todd a break, geez.

4/2/13 12:29 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

canofsticks - See Todd, this is why fans don't post here anymore. All you fighters do on this forum now a days is fan bash, driving us away. WE'RE the ones putting in the time on the keyboard to learn to type with warrior spirit. We type 8, sometimes 11 hours a day, putting our wrists on the line to get carpal tunnel later in life for your enjoyment and all you do is wrestle half naked men in a garage with minimal padding and then come on this forum like you're some keyboard warrior whose actually trained keyboard. Well let me tell you something, you're not.

This is supposed to be a place where us fans let you fighters interact with us, but you've managed to run most of us off with your snarky comments because you're unhappy.
That's why most of the fans I know stick to twitter. Because when an angry fighter comes along, we lay the ban hammer all over their handle so we don't have to interact with them.

So go fight in the cage, KO some guy, BJJ an arm off, but remember its us fans who put in the real time. Time on the keyboard. Something you know nothing about. Keyboard Jiu Jitsu you bitches. 209. WHERE YOU AT GEORGES?

Lol Phone Post
4/2/13 12:30 AM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think McCorkle hacked TD's account
4/2/13 2:08 AM
SQUEEZIE

Kingfanpaul - 
time traveling 12er - 
Kingfanpaul - 
time traveling 12er - 
Paramount Donkey -  Lol wow what a backfire on duffee Phone Post

Well to his defense  Demarques is sitting at someone's house looking bummed and having a beer and someone else is taking pics of him and posting it on the net.  Not a big deal, but at the same time I'm sure some fighters wouldn't appreciate it.  Particularly when someon is saying he's drunk when he's only had the one beer.  He may not even be bummed and just engrossed in duck dynasty.

Even if thats what his thinking was, he went about it in the wrong way.  You shouldn't address fans like that, no matter what he thinks.  This is the wrong place to talk to fans like that and Duffee has a lot of supporters on this forum too.

I'd love for him to come back and explain himself.

Alls I'm saying is that even if he went about it thr wrong way, he has a point about respecting the privacy of fighters.   The few people that I know that are even remotely notable hate this kind of stuff too.  Likely Demarques doesn't care and he's getting a kick out of it.  Doesn't mean Duffy doesn't have a point, no matter how stupidly it may have been put.

But, he really didn't make a point at all and came off like ass.  You're just making assumptions about his intentions.

i agree w you both
4/2/13 2:14 AM
TheGreatGodMARS
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB - 
GTFOOHWTBS - 
PorkSwordInMyGapingHole - 
Todd Duffee - 

TS 

What is the purpose of you doing this?  Does it make you feel special?  You make me hate people an this place. Going to waste my internets time else where.

This is the same idiot who was cut for running his mouth about pay after eating the hammerfist of doom. I'm not surprised he hasn't learned. The rage is strong in this one.

Todd Duffee also made a thread asking for PPV streaming sites. Irony is in him asking for more pay while trying to steal from fighters and fight companies. VTFD TD.

Allright, Duffee made a dick comment and fair game bashing him for that, but lets not turn this thread into a creepy lynch thread where pps just start bringing up stories and old threads to shit on Todd

No reason to get ugly

You do realize what this place is dont you?

We put the UG in ugly!
4/2/13 2:20 AM
Lionpaws
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Todd Duffee -

TS 

Ugh Todd!! You know better than to piss the UG off. Shit man, pull it together. Beast advice I was given here... "Be careful on the underground since you're a fighter, Those mf'ers with tear you apart". Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 2:21 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow at anyone defending Duffee. No way you can read his comment without admitting he wrote that like a total dick. It's disgusting how some of you treat fighters like Gods. It was a dickhead comment and duffee deserves the shit he's getting. You wanna dish it out, better be willing to take it. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 2:45 AM
TEX4N
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread has it all

vu op Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 2:47 AM
ender852
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/2/13 2:47 AM
TEX4N
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Todd Duffee -

TS 

"he gon cry in the car" Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 3:41 AM
rockemsockem
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for TD's hissyfit Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 4:11 AM
aarick161

In Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 4:35 AM
Tommyunited
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TriumphUnited.com, MarketingCoordinator
This thread delivers!

Voted up OP for the entertainment value. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 5:09 AM
modestoMMAfan
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn DaMarques is like fuck yo couch with his kicks all up on it! You let that shit ride OP?
4/2/13 6:21 AM
BigfootsChin
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -
mathew10lb -  its koscheck. the d is for dethrone Phone Post

lol....maybe you should read the whole thread before you post.

13'ers gonna 13 Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 6:29 AM
GelderdEnd

I was expecting it to be Nick Ring you faggot Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.