UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My New Signature Shirt :)

4/16/13 8:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RowdyBec
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks to everyone that purchased a shirt :) People are starting to post photos on my fan page!!

4/22/13 9:21 PM
RowdyBec
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_painbringer - 

no wolves, dragons, snakes, skulls or knives?

sorry pass

I dared to be different :(

4/22/13 9:22 PM
RowdyBec

Has anyone's shirt arrived yet?? :)

4/22/13 9:32 PM
UGCTT_Clown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't mind a white one but I just realised they are the womens sizes

4/22/13 10:04 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

Not yet, but I'm eagerly waiting.

Also waiting for the 2 autographed Invicta FC 4 posters I ordered....in January. Phone Post
4/22/13 10:50 PM
Pat Giles
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -
RowdyBec -

Also waiting for the 2 autographed Invicta FC 4 posters I ordered....in January. Phone Post
Real got just shit Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 10:52 PM
RowdyBec

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
RowdyBec -

Have you been getting through to anyone at Invicta?? I got my piece of cake. Lemme know :)

4/23/13 11:06 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
RowdyBec -

Have you been getting through to anyone at Invicta?? I got my piece of cake. Lemme know :)

On march 22 I received an email stating that IFC would reship the posters if they couldn't track them. I have since sent two more follow up emails and no response. My order # is 375, purchased on 1/20/13. I've bought posters and a hoodie with no issues before, and I'm sure this situation will be worked out. I'm just waiting to see how it's resolved before I order the IFC 5 autographed posters.

Any help is greatly appreciated, WAR BEC!!!! Phone Post
4/23/13 5:07 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

Got my shirts in today! Can't wait to shower up and grab dinner in my new Rowdy Bec Hyatt tee! Phone Post
4/23/13 7:21 PM
The Acorn
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do they ship to the Congo? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 8:46 PM
RowdyBec

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
RowdyBec -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
RowdyBec -

On march 22 I received an email stating that IFC would reship the posters if they couldn't track them. I have since sent two more follow up emails and no response. My order # is 375, purchased on 1/20/13. I've bought posters and a hoodie with no issues before, and I'm sure this situation will be worked out. I'm just waiting to see how it's resolved before I order the IFC 5 autographed posters.

Any help is greatly appreciated, WAR BEC!!!! Phone Post

Leave it with me & I'll see if I can do anything :)

Oh & make sure you post a picture of your shirt!!

4/23/13 8:47 PM
RowdyBec

The Acorn - Do they ship to the Congo? Phone Post 3.0

Shipping is worldwide Mr Acorn :)

4/23/13 9:03 PM
Eggbert
840 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have a size that would fit my 5 year old daughter? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 9:20 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If i get a shirt what will you give me in return? Phone Post
4/24/13 1:13 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

A bag of ricin - If i get a shirt what will you give me in return? Phone Post
Most likely a shirt.... Phone Post
4/24/13 1:29 AM
Chromium
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/24/13 1:28 AM

Bec, when you're rich financially secure and famous, will you still remember the little people? Also keep in mind you're seriously blue-balling us here (metaphorically).

4/24/13 3:23 AM
armbarring
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Something tells me this shirt is gonna get me laid in the club. :)
4/24/13 4:04 AM
Polar_beatdown
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should pump your car with your elbows, just like in the epic picture with Jasminka. :-D Phone Post
4/24/13 2:07 PM
smoogy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How'd this fall off the front page? It's a really good signature shirt. Hell, it ought to be stickied as an example for all the other wannabe T-Shirt Guys to follow. Also a great example of how low-color art really pops when it's done right. This image only has 7 colors total yet it stands out way more than some gold-foil chained skull-dragon
4/24/13 11:18 PM
RowdyBec

smoogy - How'd this fall off the front page? It's a really good signature shirt. Hell, it ought to be stickied as an example for all the other wannabe T-Shirt Guys to follow. Also a great example of how low-color art really pops when it's done right. This image only has 7 colors total yet it stands out way more than some gold-foil chained skull-dragon

$20 with the code 'ROWDY10'... you can't go wrong with that :)

5/9/13 6:38 AM
RowdyBec

Figured this may interest one or two of you on the UG :) Right now if you spend $30 or more at http://www.ammagear.com you automatically go into the draw to win a signed signature shirt or MMA glove. My signature shirts only cost $22, so buying two may net you a free, signed one ;)

5/9/13 9:10 AM
FightToLive
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.