UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ariel scolds wanderlei

4/1/13 9:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brock Lobster
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Jews don't celebrate April fools? Phone Post
4/1/13 9:19 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The middle fingers of NickDiaz -
UGCTT_SidRival - Rough day for AH. Got into it with BR earlier and now this. Phone Post 3.0

BR?
Bleacher Report IMO Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 9:19 PM
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell Weenie Phone Post
4/1/13 9:20 PM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha Ariel got trolled and couldn't handle it so spat out his dummy

amazing

4/1/13 9:22 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

Chareth Cutestory - That message was not directed at Silva.

yes it was..after ariel retweeted wand's message, in response to that one of ariel's followers asked, "april fools?", to which Ariel replied "Trying find out … That would be so, so weak."

he then confirmed with dana it was an april fools joke and then immediately sent out the BS tweet.

4/1/13 9:24 PM
Æsbiorn von Øystæin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am sorry, I just can't be a fan if Ariel's. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 9:26 PM
MJM1912
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He mad.
4/1/13 9:28 PM
Josh_underground
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if Wanderlai is actually fighting and Helwani saying that is the actual one pulling off the April fools joke? Woah. UFC inception. Phone Post
4/1/13 9:32 PM
Roy Batty
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure we'd all chip in for Wand's bail and legal bills were he to go all Pride rules on Ariel.
4/1/13 9:32 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

Edited: 04/01/13 9:32 PM
Chareth Cutestory - 
Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

yes it was..after ariel retweeted wand's message, in response to that one of ariel's followers asked, "april fools?", to which Ariel replied "Trying find out … That would be so, so weak."

he then confirmed with dana it was an april fools joke and then immediately sent out the BS tweet.

Reading comprehension, how does it work?

"As I said on the show today, if you're in the public eye, stop with the April Fool's nonsense. It's not 1985. Such BS."

Ariel made this comment on The MMA Hour, a show that was taped hours before Silva tweeted anything. Ariel is referring to the multiple MMA reporters that have been posting April Fools jokes today.

uhhhh...dummy he was just reiterating the same point he made on the show in response to wand's joke...he may have initially said it about someone else, but when he tweeted this, it was definitely about wanderli

4/1/13 9:34 PM
NJstileNJ
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck Ariel he's a passive aggressive shit starting punk Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 9:34 PM
UGCTT_granite007
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Chill out", Ariel.

4/1/13 9:37 PM
FearTheClown

I just checked his page and he re-tweeted a guy with the message basically saying he's gonna get revenge on the people who pranked him by making up shit about them after today is over

so petty

4/1/13 9:37 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -
Chareth Cutestory - 
Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

Reading comprehension, how does it work?

"As I said on the show today, if you're in the public eye, stop with the April Fool's nonsense. It's not 1985. Such BS."

Ariel made this comment on The MMA Hour, a show that was taped hours before Silva tweeted anything. Ariel is referring to the multiple MMA reporters that have been posting April Fools jokes today.

uhhhh...dummy he was just reiterating the same point he made on the show in response to wand's joke...he may have initially said it about someone else, but when he tweeted this, it was definitely about wanderli

Well lots not let facts get in the way of hating on Ariel! Phone Post
4/1/13 9:40 PM
Scour

Edited: 04/01/13 9:40 PM
Ariel Is dead right with this call. lol and everyone hating on him,All the while wishing that someone in the MMA community would care what their opinion was. <br /><br />He basically just said it is played out and not funny, both obviously true.
4/1/13 9:41 PM
epwar
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If there is anyone who knows about being a professional in public, it's Ariel Helwani.

4/1/13 9:42 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scour - Ariel Is dead right with this call. lol and everyone hating on him,All the while wishing that someone in the MMA community would care what their opinion was. <br /><br />He basically just said it is played out and not funny, both obviously true.
It's sad. Chad Dundas and Ben Fowkles were talking about how they didn't understand and thought it was sad that mma fans take joy in just berating one of the top reporters in mma. Phone Post
4/1/13 9:43 PM
UGCTT_granite007
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 

If there is anyone who knows about being a professional in public, it's Ariel Helwani.

Those shoes need to be punched in the face.

4/1/13 9:44 PM
irishrottie
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/01/13 9:45 PM

seems to me as if wand is not jokin, still talking about it on twitter and i doubt he would fuck around like that. could be wrong but its the feeling im getting. maybe he was on the phone with ufc and the ufc dont want anyone talked because if gus is out that  entire card is absolutely fucked for them.

4/1/13 9:45 PM
Jonno

Ariel is the man and does a job that most MMA fans could only dream of doing. Keep up the great work. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 9:48 PM
Scour

Condit's Face Broke My Hand - 
Scour - Ariel Is dead right with this call. lol and everyone hating on him,All the while wishing that someone in the MMA community would care what their opinion was. <br /><br />He basically just said it is played out and not funny, both obviously true.
It's sad. Chad Dundas and Ben Fowkles were talking about how they didn't understand and thought it was sad that mma fans take joy in just berating one of the top reporters in mma. Phone Post

I don't understand it,
4/1/13 9:52 PM
Drunkenirishfc
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a Crybaby plus there's still a chance it might be true if it was a joke I don't think Wandy would still be retweeting so many people about it dana has lied before Phone Post
4/1/13 9:54 PM
RKing85
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't believe a single thing I read on the internet on April 1.

If I see somebody say 1+1=2, I don't believe them until tomorrow.
4/1/13 9:55 PM
buddie
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Helwani seems to do a good job, but he should remember that his job is to talk to and about fighters. No one cares about him except for what he asks fighters. I mean he does a decent job but its not like he's Howard Cosell or something.
4/1/13 9:56 PM
UGCTT_Song2
936 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RKing85 - I don't believe a single thing I read on the internet on April 1.

If I see somebody say 1+1=2, I don't believe them until tomorrow.
I dont believe you Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.