UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ariel scolds wanderlei

4/1/13 9:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mofomike
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Helwenie telling people stop with the bs? That's fresh. Phone Post
4/1/13 10:00 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -
  1. 1h

: UFC news my guys fight Saturday agains Musasi!!! What you think? UFC just contact me about Saturday"

2h

: April Fools'?” Trying find out … That would be so, so weak.

I just asked DW about Wand vs. Mousasi. His response: "Gus is still fighting! It's April fools. Stay of twitter and the net today!" :/

1h

As I said on the show today, if you're in the public eye, stop with the April Fool's nonsense. It's not 1985. Such BS.

This is scolding?

Oh I get it.....April fools! :) Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 10:00 PM
DANA PLEASE CUT NICK DIAZ
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope that douche finally breaks into wrasslin' where he can really shine like the nerdy fag he is. I'd be happy if the pink slippers and mouthing off to pro fighters acted as some kind of a stepping stone into his true calling; an attention whore behind a mic reading a script.

He's perfect for the WWE.. Vince, make it happen.

If you disagree, read his comments about CroCop.

(yes, I'm mad.. RAR!!)

4/1/13 10:22 PM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scour - 
Condit's Face Broke My Hand - 
Scour - Ariel Is dead right with this call. lol and everyone hating on him,All the while wishing that someone in the MMA community would care what their opinion was. <br /><br />He basically just said it is played out and not funny, both obviously true.
It's sad. Chad Dundas and Ben Fowkles were talking about how they didn't understand and thought it was sad that mma fans take joy in just berating one of the top reporters in mma. Phone Post

I don't understand it,

I can't decide who's funnier, the guys that constantly rip on Ariel or the white knights that always come to his rescue.

4/1/13 10:24 PM
Wicked smahtMF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whinning pussy
4/1/13 10:26 PM
BrattMamley
1038 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

If there is anyone who knows about being a professional in public, it's Ariel Helwani.

Lol vtfu Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 10:27 PM
Malvert the Janitor
846 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My mom told me she loved me.

I'm getting a second opinion... Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 10:27 PM
Garv
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fightersbook.com, Get Connected

Damn, Ariel, why so serious?  When Wand makes a joke you laugh whether it's funny or not.  It's Wand.  Did I mention it's Wand?  Fuck.

4/1/13 10:30 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
The middle fingers of NickDiaz -
UGCTT_SidRival - Rough day for AH. Got into it with BR earlier and now this. Phone Post 3.0

BR?
Bleacher Report IMO Phone Post 3.0
Yes sir. They had a pretty lengthy war of words on twitter earlier. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 10:38 PM
man meets fate

Lol now he knows how it feels to be trolled.
4/1/13 10:44 PM
Doem

Edited: 04/01/13 10:50 PM
lol at AH. Dana is right, when half of your "MMA NEWS" comes from re-tweeting other peoples stuff then you should probably stay off the computer on april fools
4/1/13 10:44 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Haha, Ariel is such a bitch. Sounds like he got trolled a couple times today. Phone Post
4/1/13 10:49 PM
Kostakio
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 10:59 PM
CHILLITACO
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol AH might be wound up tighter than the horse shoe in murs ass, but I still like him, he asks things others won't and he isn't afraid to upset the apple cart a little to get answers.

He can be more tactful and wear a normal suit and lose the crazy clown shoe look but he's a pro in our sport. Phone Post
4/1/13 11:04 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck Helwani.
4/1/13 11:05 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wand is fighting Gegard.
4/1/13 11:57 PM
MachidasBrew

Checking to see if this post will take me to the last page cuz this app blows. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 12:09 AM
Unseen
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer -  Ariel better give respect...

Don't let Wand catch you in a van, you twerp. Phone Post

This Van?

4/2/13 12:30 AM
BiggRiggWreckedGQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FearTheClown -

I just checked his page and he re-tweeted a guy with the message basically saying he's gonna get revenge on the people who pranked him by making up shit about them after today is over

so petty

Lol at "some guy"... That was our very own JohnJoe but I'm sure no one will talk shit to him about it.

People get upset and lash out all the time when a story is misreported or is incorrect. So wtf are journalists supposed to do on 4/1 when half their peers are putting out false reports and stories, and they're trying to wade through the bullshit and do their jobs?

Y'all might have some legs to stand on on certain problems with Ariel, but attempting to report genuine news shouldn't be one of them Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 12:36 AM
Kings21
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it fair to say this was an Ariel Fools joke?
4/2/13 12:43 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Ariel just nominated himself "The April Fool". Phone Post
4/2/13 2:29 AM
donkey guard
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't be a mermaid douche, stay on your toes one day a year Phone Post
4/2/13 2:44 AM
Da Ghost

Bristols Jim - Ariel's pissed off cause his babysitter pretended she lost his kid earlier today, taking his anger out on Wandy probably isn't the smartest move though ha.
Haha! Imagine Phone Post
4/2/13 2:48 AM
MexiCain AmeriCain
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He mad, he got trolled Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 2:56 AM
cdmontgo
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wand made Ariel look like FRB.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.