UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tiki vs. Bob Cook

4/2/13 2:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RearNakedToke
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for more Crazy Bob/Bill Brasky stories Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 2:31 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, and his truck had no radio in it for the drive
4/2/13 2:34 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
It was a great fight for the time. It was an extension of the Tito/Frank Rivalry. Classic find.
4/2/13 2:34 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To pass the time on his drive home he would drain his cauliflower ear with a horse needle

BOOM
4/2/13 2:39 PM
Big Pun
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Immaculata - It was a great fight for the time. It was an extension of the Tito/Frank Rivalry. Classic find.

Not really. Tito and Frank got along when that fight happened. I have a pic somewhere of Frank's wife (now ex) sitting in Tito's lap taken at that event.
4/2/13 2:43 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank and Tito trained multiple times together after they fought didn't they?

4/2/13 2:44 PM
robhustle
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I drove Bob Cook, David Velasquez and Frank Shamrock to the airport for that fight. We were driving in Frank's ex-wife's car. The license plate said, "Princess." We were late and I was driving pretty fast, and I cut some guy off, who proceeded to try to chase me and get me to pull over. Lucky for him, I ignored his ass. Can you imagine flagging down some random car with "Princess" plates and have 3 UFC fighters step out?
4/2/13 2:49 PM
liquidrob

D241 - 

Frank and Tito trained multiple times together after they fought didn't they?

Yes, Tito learned how frank trained and it really helped Tito turn into a cardio machine after that
4/2/13 2:49 PM
D241

robhustle - I drove Bob Cook, David Velasquez and Frank Shamrock to the airport for that fight. We were driving in Frank's ex-wife's car. The license plate said, "Princess." We were late and I was driving pretty fast, and I cut some guy off, who proceeded to try to chase me and get me to pull over. Lucky for him, I ignored his ass. Can you imagine flagging down some random car with "Princess" plates and have 3 UFC fighters step out?

lol, awesome story.

4/2/13 3:08 PM
Beards
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

amazing fight.
4/2/13 3:09 PM
liquidrob

Big Pun, did you train at AKA?
4/2/13 3:12 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/02/13 5:50 PM
TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
4/2/13 3:51 PM
Big Pun
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/02/13 3:51 PM
Frank retired before UFC 24 happened and Tito had already trained with Frank at that point I believe.
4/2/13 3:58 PM
ScottCamJJ

I cornered Bob for that fight! It was at that point, I decided that MMA
was not in my future.
4/2/13 4:36 PM
MadmanGadman
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle -
Vote up! Thanks for the video. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 5:30 PM
MountainMedic
537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

liquidrob -
MountainMedic - 
liquidrob - Crazy Bob = A Bad Bad Man
They called him crazy bob for a reason. He didn't try to win fights, he tried to fuck you up... winning was just a byproduct of that.

Yes, a truly bad man. Different breed. Phone Post

It was for driving like 2 1/2 hours to come train

But that works too, lol
That may work, but that fucker was MEAN!

he hit real hard, like it was gonna be the only shot he got & it had to count!

People didn't like to spar with bob cook, very few wanted to fight him. Phone Post
4/2/13 5:34 PM
liquidrob

MountainMedic - 
liquidrob -
MountainMedic - 
liquidrob - Crazy Bob = A Bad Bad Man
They called him crazy bob for a reason. He didn't try to win fights, he tried to fuck you up... winning was just a byproduct of that.

Yes, a truly bad man. Different breed. Phone Post

It was for driving like 2 1/2 hours to come train

But that works too, lol
That may work, but that fucker was MEAN!

he hit real hard, like it was gonna be the only shot he got & it had to count!

People didn't like to spar with bob cook, very few wanted to fight him. Phone Post

I know, lol, he whooped my ass for years

But the name did come from the drive with no radio though
4/2/13 5:34 PM
Cojendo
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ScottCamJJ - I cornered Bob for that fight! It was at that point, I decided that MMA
was not in my future.
That's pretty random and awesome! Any good stories from back in the day? Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 5:40 PM
Dominique Robinson
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

liquidrob - Bob is a great dude, but if he forgot his shorts and just trained in his Lee jeans you were screwed

Real life Buddy Lee, you can't escape Bobs triangle when he had his jeans on
I remember that shit! Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 5:42 PM
ranier wolfcastle
876 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tito and frank were actually friends before they ever faught

4/2/13 5:48 PM
liquidrob

Dominique Robinson - 
liquidrob - Bob is a great dude, but if he forgot his shorts and just trained in his Lee jeans you were screwed

Real life Buddy Lee, you can't escape Bobs triangle when he had his jeans on
I remember that shit! Phone Post 3.0

" Yo, its the Angel"
4/2/13 6:08 PM
ScottCamJJ

Cojendo - 
ScottCamJJ - I cornered Bob for that fight! It was at that point, I decided that MMA
was not in my future.
That's pretty random and awesome! Any good stories from back in the day? Phone Post 3.0

Cojendo! So many stories man. That fight was in a hockey arena in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Ghetto man. I worked out with Bruce Buffer in the hotel room before the fight and learned about he and his brother had this amazing empire. Kevin Randleman slipped backstage and got a concussion. It was the first time I saw Jens Pulver fight (he fought one of our guys Dave Velasquez). I got shit faced drunk with Tank Abbot at a bar there. So many stories I can't keep track of them all!
4/2/13 6:14 PM
PrettyBoy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Cook beat him with the first 8 lessons of Gracie Combatives.
4/2/13 8:58 PM
Hammerfister
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any of Bob's current guys on here hearing any of this for the first time? Phone Post
4/2/13 9:20 PM
miano60
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was there in the second row!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.