UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tiki vs. Bob Cook

4/2/13 9:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
miano60
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was there in the second row!!
4/2/13 10:38 PM
Cojendo
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ScottCamJJ -
Cojendo - 
ScottCamJJ - I cornered Bob for that fight! It was at that point, I decided that MMA
was not in my future.
That's pretty random and awesome! Any good stories from back in the day? Phone Post 3.0

Cojendo! So many stories man. That fight was in a hockey arena in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Ghetto man. I worked out with Bruce Buffer in the hotel room before the fight and learned about he and his brother had this amazing empire. Kevin Randleman slipped backstage and got a concussion. It was the first time I saw Jens Pulver fight (he fought one of our guys Dave Velasquez). I got shit faced drunk with Tank Abbot at a bar there. So many stories I can't keep track of them all!
That was a great and memorable show.

One of my favorite, and scariest, moments was UFC 88. I was there in Atlanta and when Rashad landed on Chuck and we thought he was leaving on a gurney. The sound was deafening followed by a gasp then silence. It seemed like he was out for 10 minutes. Funny part about that night was watching all of the Mohawked kids and adults walk out of the arena with their heads low and the street venders selling Chuck shirts for $5 after. Mind you, I'm a chuck fan. I was also in Florida when Rashad KO'd Sean Salmon. I though he killed him till I checked with the EMS at the show.

Do you have a gym now? Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 12:15 AM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would've been a great time to take advantage of a bargain($5 Chuck Liddell shirts)

4/3/13 2:01 AM
kickasspoolparty
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you for the post and video, great read and watch! Phone Post
4/3/13 9:45 AM
McLeod
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
4/3/13 10:01 AM
Dominique Robinson
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

liquidrob -
Dominique Robinson - 
liquidrob - Bob is a great dude, but if he forgot his shorts and just trained in his Lee jeans you were screwed

Real life Buddy Lee, you can't escape Bobs triangle when he had his jeans on
I remember that shit! Phone Post 3.0

" Yo, its the Angel"
Wuss up bro how u been? Great hearing all these Bob stories cause we lived em Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 10:03 AM
ThEUniT

Ask Bob why he left the lions Den to go with Frank? Phone Post
4/3/13 11:13 AM
Big Pun
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't tell too many Bob stories if you want to live. I'm telling you guys it's always the soft spoken ones. Total serial killer.
4/3/13 11:57 AM
ScottCamJJ

ahahah..Bob is a kind and gentle man. What is this serial killer stuff you speak of? One time Bob bet that I couldn't walk up a flight of stairs. We bet $50 and we spent at least 20 minutes wrestling on stairs. He's weird like that.
4/3/13 11:59 AM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scott, what years did you train at AKA?
4/3/13 12:03 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominique Robinson - 
liquidrob -
Dominique Robinson - 
liquidrob - Bob is a great dude, but if he forgot his shorts and just trained in his Lee jeans you were screwed

" Yo, its the Angel"
Wuss up bro how u been? Great hearing all these Bob stories cause we lived em Phone Post 3.0

Good man, back living out on the east coast again and missing that California weather

You still slamming people on their head?
4/3/13 1:06 PM
hackett
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy - Damn Cook beat him with the first 8 lessons of Gracie Combatives.

Nice!

4/3/13 1:17 PM
thomase
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 1:35 PM
Big Pun

ScottCamJJ - ahahah..Bob is a kind and gentle man. What is this serial killer stuff you speak of? One time Bob bet that I couldn't walk up a flight of stairs. We bet $50 and we spent at least 20 minutes wrestling on stairs. He's weird like that.

I am predicting you will be victim 1-3 and your corpse will be found on a flight of stairs.
4/3/13 1:43 PM
domernd1
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank shamrock - what a dick. Drinking all his fighters water before the fight even starts. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 1:46 PM
liquidrob

domernd1 - Frank shamrock - what a dick. Drinking all his fighters water before the fight even starts. Phone Post 3.0

That was a motivational tool, basically telling Bob to finish this quick because you will be thirsty going into the 2nd
4/3/13 5:19 PM
Xavier Wolfe
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull8200 - Tiki looked good. Good TDD and decent striking. Phone Post 3.0
All the fights I've watched with Tiki in, he looked really good and then lost anyway Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 1:06 PM
Dominique Robinson
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

liquidrob -
Dominique Robinson - 
liquidrob -
Dominique Robinson - 

" Yo, its the Angel"

Good man, back living out on the east coast again and missing that California weather

You still slamming people on their head?
The 'Fall From Grace' lol Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.