UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Just want to remind you guys

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/2/13 11:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes!!!
McCorkle vs Sir James needs to happen.
4/2/13 11:46 AM
Sean McCorkle
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid - 
Sean McCorkle - 
Morgz - Any chance we will see you and Mega Collossus fight?

Would love to see that! Phone Post 3.0

I've been trying to get that one forever. Nobody wants to put it on

I might know a guy...

Lol, I'd rather fight him
4/2/13 11:47 AM
Sean McCorkle
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 
Sean McCorkle - 

Try winning a few McCardio. I can't do this all on my own. You have enough weight start pulling it !!!

Maybe I should start beating bums like Kimbo Slice like you do. Wait, Kimbo beat you, never mind
4/2/13 11:47 AM
Sean McCorkle

Morgz - 
Sean McCorkle -

Not sure if it means much, but lots of us UG'ers would pay $$ to see it. I would. Phone Post 3.0

I think a lot would
4/2/13 11:50 AM
jimbonice
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No pain, no gain. No risk, no reward. Phone Post
4/2/13 11:52 AM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And the battle of wits between two unarmed opponents begins.

4/2/13 11:54 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
931 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In early on this one haha

4/2/13 11:54 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - 
Morgz - 
Sean McCorkle -

Not sure if it means much, but lots of us UG'ers would pay $$ to see it. I would. Phone Post 3.0

I think a lot would

No one has offered to headline this fight, but you think a lot of ppl want to see it? How does that work?

I think if you two REALLY wanted to make it happen.....you would.

4/2/13 11:58 AM
theGunslinger12
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of people bash on McCorkles cardio but lets face it he has to save most of his strength for all the post fight excuses
4/2/13 12:00 PM
MasterofMartialArts
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL
Fucking IN Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 12:05 PM
JoeTheWildRover
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this a gunna be good

4/2/13 12:06 PM
mcgoogle66
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, I'm definitely IN for this!

*grabs chips and adult beverage* Phone Post
4/2/13 12:07 PM
Mega Colossus
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - 
Mega Colossus - 
Sean McCorkle - 

Try winning a few McCardio. I can't do this all on my own. You have enough weight start pulling it !!!

Maybe I should start beating bums like Kimbo Slice like you do. Wait, Kimbo beat you, never mind

Come on now McCardio I've lost a few  fights. Surley you can pick one of those rather that the biggest rip off mma has ever seen.  

You need to start thinking of excuses for why I kicked your ass, when we meet, and we will.

Maybe some McCardio classic like the sun was in my eyes , I have  an ingrowing toe nail or I only beat fighters who last name rhyme with cunt. 

Thinking of a good excuse is much easier than training good. As this thread shows 

4/2/13 12:07 PM
Archer0545
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I predict epicness in this thread! All the way in! Phone Post
4/2/13 12:09 PM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 
Sean McCorkle - 
Mega Colossus - 
Sean McCorkle - 

Come on now McCardio I've lost a few  fights. Surley you can pick one of those rather that the biggest rip off mma has ever seen.  

You need to start thinking of excuses for why I kicked your ass, when we meet, and we will.

Maybe some McCardio classic like the sun was in my eyes , I have  an ingrowing toe nail or I only beat fighters who last name rhyme with cunt. 

Thinking of a good excuse is much easier than training good. As this thread shows 

this is amazing! i would pay to see this
4/2/13 12:09 PM
Mega Colossus
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bat21 - 

And the battle of wits between two unarmed opponents begins.

Well said. Hang on a minute .....

4/2/13 12:14 PM
UGCTT_Song2
1041 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great thread, dunno who I want to win but I want to see it. Phone Post
4/2/13 12:16 PM
UGCTT croy_00
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 
Sean McCorkle - 

Hahaha, seriously though, what the hell is wrong with promoters? This would be a great fight to watch.
4/2/13 12:16 PM
MartialArtsMixed
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vid? Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 12:19 PM
Uncle Creepy's Creepy Nephew
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 
Sean McCorkle - 

LOL that was quality
4/2/13 12:19 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
931 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT croy_00 - 
Mega Colossus - 
Sean McCorkle - 

Hahaha, seriously though, what the hell is wrong with promoters? This would be a great fight to watch.

This. Why hasn't Bellator tried to book this fight? I know some people here have seen some the bum fights they put on in their HW division. These two are atleast half way decent  ;-)

4/2/13 12:21 PM
Tru
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos
Sean McCorkle - With all the talk of guys turning down fights on short notice, 5 weeks ago, I fought in Japan on 36 hrs notice against a Olympic Judo gold medalist who had just beaten Tim Sylvia.

Like I mean literally, I got the call, flew out out 5 hours later, and 12 hours after I got to Japan was standing in the ring with him ready for the fight to start.

Now that you've all been reminded of that, I'd like to ask all of you to forget that I lost via first round submission.

I have nothing against you, but with all due respect, Ishi is a small 205lbs, let alone a heavyweight.  Also, what if you had won?  Would the win have counted?  Then why not the loss?  You chose to compete fair and sqaure, so stop making excuses.  I like your threads for the most part, but you are taking away from Ishi by making excuses.  

can't believe i just let myself get trolled by big sext...but he is the best!  good luck Sean hope you fight again soon.

4/2/13 12:24 PM
NHBDaddy
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

REBNEY - MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
4/2/13 12:24 PM
NAAFS
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean...you got my number. Not sure if we have the resources to put on this type of fight just yet, but I'd give it a go and see of we can pull it together. Fight night in the flats is around the corner....June 1st Phone Post
4/2/13 12:35 PM
Mahakala
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DisGonBeGood.gif

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.