UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Just want to remind you guys

4/2/13 12:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mahakala
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DisGonBeGood.gif
4/2/13 12:42 PM
Shosh1n
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid -

It's gettin kinda hot in here

Ah is this Allison Bree? If so, I have stories... Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 12:48 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh Sean, no need to splain anything. WAR! brother Phone Post
4/2/13 12:49 PM
buckshot44
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Balls deep in this bitch!

4/2/13 12:52 PM
muaythai1622
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NAAFS - Sean...you got my number. Not sure if we have the resources to put on this type of fight just yet, but I'd give it a go and see of we can pull it together. Fight night in the flats is around the corner....June 1st Phone Post
Sean give this'll a call!! Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 12:52 PM
Hired Gun
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for lol's
4/2/13 1:01 PM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
4/2/13 1:02 PM
Abrtitans
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
4/2/13 1:04 PM
the superhamster
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 
Bat21 - 

And the battle of wits between two unarmed opponents begins.

Well said. Hang on a minute .....

LOL, you´re the fucking man!

That´s a comedy liver kick right there!
4/2/13 1:04 PM
UK Rampage
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SN bet. I got Colossus via cyber walk away TKO. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 1:09 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wonderful thread :) Someone invite FUTA the Manager in here so he can represent these two behemoths and get an org. to host it.
4/2/13 1:11 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Both go on teh jre prior Phone Post
4/2/13 1:11 PM
Leghound
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - 
MMOZ - Do you regret taking the fight on such short notice in hindsight? Phone Post 3.0

Nope, I got to see Japan, got paid a bunch of $, got to hang out with Bob Sapp the whole time, and they liked me so they're bringing me back

Hangs with Bob Sapp...subbed in the first round....going back to Japan again....

Bob Sapp:  MMA career counsultant?

I can only imagine the two of you together, especially in Japan.  Bob used to be fucking HILARIOUS in real life, and you come across as a funny guy, between your personalities and physical presence the Japanese were probably loving you.

4/2/13 1:16 PM
PrettyBoy
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for more laughs.
4/2/13 1:20 PM
PrettyBoy
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean how do you feel Brian Heden would do in the UFC?
4/2/13 1:27 PM
Wisco Thai
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing!!!!
4/2/13 1:39 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid -
Shosh1n - 
The Gumball Kid -

Do tell

Hope his stories involve posting nudes. Suddenly more interested in this than Corky and Mumbles lol. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 1:48 PM
TexDeuce
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In
4/2/13 2:01 PM
lildragonof
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In this bitch!! Phone Post
4/2/13 2:07 PM
Tru
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos
MMA Lives Here - 
Tru -
Sean McCorkle - With all the talk of guys turning down fights on short notice, 5 weeks ago, I fought in Japan on 36 hrs notice against a Olympic Judo gold medalist who had just beaten Tim Sylvia.

Like I mean literally, I got the call, flew out out 5 hours later, and 12 hours after I got to Japan was standing in the ring with him ready for the fight to start.

Now that you've all been reminded of that, I'd like to ask all of you to forget that I lost via first round submission.

I have nothing against you, but with all due respect, Ishi is a small 205lbs, let alone a heavyweight.  Also, what if you had won?  Would the win have counted?  Then why not the loss?  You chose to compete fair and sqaure, so stop making excuses.  I like your threads for the most part, but you are taking away from Ishi by making excuses.  

can't believe i just let myself get trolled by big sext...but he is the best!  good luck Sean hope you fight again soon.

Ishii is a small 205er?! The guy's 100kg of shredded muscle. Time to stop posting Aaron. Or perhaps you're volunteering to be hip tossed by an openweight Olympic gold medallist Judoka? Phone Post

just curious..how many times have you been to Ishi's training?  How many times have you spoken with his manager ryan parson's about them wanting Ishi to drop to 205 because he is too small for HW?

oh yeah, that's right......you are a 13er.  This forum used to be awesome, so did NHB/MMA  p.s. in this video I am 5'9, almost 5'10 and weigh 180lbs standing next to ishii.

4/2/13 2:11 PM
Tru
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos
MMA Lives Here - 
Tru -
Sean McCorkle - With all the talk of guys turning down fights on short notice, 5 weeks ago, I fought in Japan on 36 hrs notice against a Olympic Judo gold medalist who had just beaten Tim Sylvia.

Like I mean literally, I got the call, flew out out 5 hours later, and 12 hours after I got to Japan was standing in the ring with him ready for the fight to start.

Now that you've all been reminded of that, I'd like to ask all of you to forget that I lost via first round submission.

I have nothing against you, but with all due respect, Ishi is a small 205lbs, let alone a heavyweight.  Also, what if you had won?  Would the win have counted?  Then why not the loss?  You chose to compete fair and sqaure, so stop making excuses.  I like your threads for the most part, but you are taking away from Ishi by making excuses.  

can't believe i just let myself get trolled by big sext...but he is the best!  good luck Sean hope you fight again soon.

Ishii is a small 205er?! The guy's 100kg of shredded muscle. Time to stop posting Aaron. Or perhaps you're volunteering to be hip tossed by an openweight Olympic gold medallist Judoka? Phone Post

vid of ishii training with wanderlei and ellenberger.  Shocking how a ripped heavyweight is partnered up with a 170lbs and 185lbs fighter in practice.  You sure showed me....

4/2/13 2:14 PM
semtex0809
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus -
Sean McCorkle - 
Morgz - Any chance we will see you and Mega Collossus fight?

Would love to see that! Phone Post 3.0

I've been trying to get that one forever. Nobody wants to put it on

Try winning a few McCardio. I can't do this all on my own. You have enough weight start pulling it !!!

Boom!!!!! Phone Post
4/2/13 2:14 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
The Gumball Kid -
Shosh1n - 
The Gumball Kid -

Do tell

Hope his stories involve posting nudes. Suddenly more interested in this than Corky and Mumbles lol. Phone Post 3.0

I found this to hold us over until Sho returns from his adventures with our stories and while James & Sean gather a rest in the locker room during half time

Boom! I hope Sho went to art school with her. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 2:17 PM
Son of Neckbone
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here - 
Tru -

No shit. Ishii weighs more like 240 and is absolutely solid.

Not white knighting McCorkle here, but Ishii is a problematic opponent for any HW, and there is no shame losing to him.

When I cheer for a fighter, primarily I cheer for heart/budo/balls, whatever you want to call it. Deciding to fly across the planet to fight an Olympic gold medalist in less than 24 is the definition of that, and impresses me regardless of the outcome, for whatever it's worth.
4/2/13 2:17 PM
greenseed
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean "The Orca" McCorkle

half black, half white

ALL Killer

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.