UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Just want to remind you guys

4/3/13 7:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fight! UK Online
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I took this fight on about 22hrs notice when I was out in the Middle East (Jordan) cornering my teammate last September. I'd actually commentated on the guy's last fight where he knocked out an 8-1 guy in the third round.

His opponent failed medicals after the weigh-ins and they called me up in my room to say there was a fight available. He's a good dude and has stood in for people at late notice before so I thought I'd return the favour.

I didn't perform too great but I won a decision and got a lovely shiner for my troubles.

4/3/13 7:16 AM
JSho
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid -

It's gettin kinda hot in here

This is mesmerizing, what's it from? Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 7:23 AM
edock02
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont get it.

you sunk after Hunt.. tried a resurrection with Ishii. Failed.

Now you want to tell the fans you were outgunned...

I dont get it.
4/3/13 7:36 AM
The Mammoth
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean have you revised your statement about there being only 10 human beings on the planet who can beat you?

Or is it still accurate and it's just unfortunate you keep running into the very 10 people who can beat you? Phone Post
4/3/13 7:37 AM
Old Boxer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have never seen someone fall so quickly on here since mayhem. Time to hang it up corky.... Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 8:22 AM
Breezah'sPowerBottom
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to make a few observations here that nobody has asked me to make, nor will anybody care to read, but I have nothing to do at work yet so I will:

1. Fight! UK Online is a bad dude

2. Like or dislike McCorkle (I strongly dislike) You have to agree that he's been here a long time and has made some great threads and is a devoted UGer who has always given us on the UG our props.

3. This is what I love about the UG. A UFC vet and a Pride vet are going at it on the UG repeatedly. This is how great fights are made. How can anybody not enjoy threads like these regardless of how you feel about either guy?

4. Christian Morecraft does NOT get the respect on here that he deserves. He choked McCorkle unconcious, put a thorough, and I mean THOROUGH beatdown on Struve before getting hail mary'd against the cage. He relocated Struve's bottom lip and placed it under his chin for fucks sake. THEN he was putting a whipping on Pat Barry until he got Pat Barry'd. How is he used as a punchline? He only ever looked outclassed against Mitrione. Warcraft is friggin tough. Not every fighter can walk in and look like Anderson Silva and easily dispatch a UFC caliber opponent.

5. I think Corky underestimated Colossus' trash talking ability.

6. JT is a funny muthafucka.

4/3/13 8:37 AM
InspiritMick

Breezah'sPowerBottom - 

I want to make a few observations here that nobody has asked me to make, nor will anybody care to read, but I have nothing to do at work yet so I will:

1. Fight! UK Online is a bad dude

2. Like or dislike McCorkle (I strongly dislike) You have to agree that he's been here a long time and has made some great threads and is a devoted UGer who has always given us on the UG our props.

3. This is what I love about the UG. A UFC vet and a Pride vet are going at it on the UG repeatedly. This is how great fights are made. How can anybody not enjoy threads like these regardless of how you feel about either guy?

4. Christian Morecraft does NOT get the respect on here that he deserves. He choked McCorkle unconcious, put a thorough, and I mean THOROUGH beatdown on Struve before getting hail mary'd against the cage. He relocated Struve's bottom lip and placed it under his chin for fucks sake. THEN he was putting a whipping on Pat Barry until he got Pat Barry'd. How is he used as a punchline? He only ever looked outclassed against Mitrione. Warcraft is friggin tough. Not every fighter can walk in and look like Anderson Silva and easily dispatch a UFC caliber opponent.

5. I think Corky underestimated Colossus' trash talking ability.

6. JT is a funny muthafucka.

vu

very good post

4/3/13 9:25 AM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James Sean have you contacted WSOF? Would be a cool fight for Co main event to Fitch vs burkman
4/3/13 10:08 AM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Voted up Breezah good post. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 10:51 AM
Sean McCorkle
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In some ways I'm proud that any thread I make blows up so fast that I can't possibly keep up with the responses, and in other ways it's frustrating. Unfortunately, I have a life besides the UG.

That said, I love all you morons on here that think "McCardio" is funny. It doesn't even sound like my name. It's like me calling James "James ThompgotbeatbyKimbo". Not exactly witty. I'm sure those of you that think its funny, probably walk around saying "Get er done" quoting your favorite comedian.

As far as Thompson telling me to "win a fight", compare our records. James, you're batting barely above .500, but the only problem is, this isn't baseball. My biggest win is Mark Hunt, who's top 5 in the world in MMA. His biggest win is against Pudzianowski who's top 5 in the world in strong man contests.

Now if I wanted, I could bring up Thompson's 10 second loss to Neil Grove, or his 43 second loss to Butterbean, or his 11 second loss to Alexander Emelianenko, or his 33 second loss to Allistair Overeem, or his 1 minute loss to someone who's first name is "Miodrag". Or I could bring up the fact that he almost lost his ear against Kimbo, which would have left him even more deformed since he already doesn't have a chin. But that all seems cruel.

Thompson has been beaten more times than Tina Turner. I'd like to say that when we fight, I'll KO him faster than anyone ever has, but looking at his record, not even I could boast such an outrageous claim. I could beat him in under a minute, and still not crack the top 5.

I win, you and all my haters lose. Just like in real life.

Holla (that's what black guys say)
4/3/13 11:04 AM
jTheHybridwolff
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus -
Sean McCorkle - 
Mega Colossus - 
Sean McCorkle - 
Morgz - Any chance we will see you and Mega Collossus fight?

Would love to see that! Phone Post 3.0

I've been trying to get that one forever. Nobody wants to put it on

Try winning a few McCardio. I can't do this all on my own. You have enough weight start pulling it !!!

Maybe I should start beating bums like Kimbo Slice like you do. Wait, Kimbo beat you, never mind

Come on now McCardio I've lost a few  fights. Surley you can pick one of those rather that the biggest rip off mma has ever seen.  

You need to start thinking of excuses for why I kicked your ass, when we meet, and we will.

Maybe some McCardio classic like the sun was in my eyes , I have  an ingrowing toe nail or I only beat fighters who last name rhyme with cunt. 

Thinking of a good excuse is much easier than training good. As this thread shows 

Do you think you could beat that fighter who's last name rhyme with cunt ? Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 11:05 AM
lozer81

i took a fight on less than 15 minute notice when my opponent pussed out at the last minute, so i fought a alternate who choked me out to sleep in the first round.

i aint bitchin lol
4/3/13 11:08 AM
jTheHybridwolff
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - In some ways I'm proud that any thread I make blows up so fast that I can't possibly keep up with the responses, and in other ways it's frustrating. Unfortunately, I have a life besides the UG.

That said, I love all you morons on here that think "McCardio" is funny. It doesn't even sound like my name. It's like me calling James "James ThompgotbeatbyKimbo". Not exactly witty. I'm sure those of you that think its funny, probably walk around saying "Get er done" quoting your favorite comedian.

As far as Thompson telling me to "win a fight", compare our records. James, you're batting barely above .500, but the only problem is, this isn't baseball. My biggest win is Mark Hunt, who's top 5 in the world in MMA. His biggest win is against Pudzianowski who's top 5 in the world in strong man contests.

Now if I wanted, I could bring up Thompson's 10 second loss to Neil Grove, or his 43 second loss to Butterbean, or his 11 second loss to Alexander Emelianenko, or his 33 second loss to Allistair Overeem, or his 1 minute loss to someone who's first name is "Miodrag". Or I could bring up the fact that he almost lost his ear against Kimbo, which would have left him even more deformed since he already doesn't have a chin. But that all seems cruel.

Thompson has been beaten more times than Tina Turner. I'd like to say that when we fight, I'll KO him faster than anyone ever has, but looking at his record, not even I could boast such an outrageous claim. I could beat him in under a minute, and still not crack the top 5.

Lmfao and he only used facts to insult him Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 11:12 AM
CrazyGrim

McCardio lol
4/3/13 11:30 AM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd say that was a good 2nd round by Sean...always moving forward with effective strikes and octagon control. 19-19 going to the 3rd? Phone Post
4/3/13 11:44 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - With all the talk of guys turning down fights on short notice, 5 weeks ago, I fought in Japan on 36 hrs notice against a Olympic Judo gold medalist who had just beaten Tim Sylvia.

Like I mean literally, I got the call, flew out out 5 hours later, and 12 hours after I got to Japan was standing in the ring with him ready for the fight to start.

Now that you've all been reminded of that, I'd like to ask all of you to forget that I lost via first round submission.
True warrior. When us the McCorkle cs Mitrione podcast coming. Time for aome selfpromotion with your brotger from another mother. Phone Post
4/3/13 11:46 AM
Mahakala
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - In some ways I'm proud that any thread I make blows up so fast that I can't possibly keep up with the responses, and in other ways it's frustrating. Unfortunately, I have a life besides the UG.

Blue name please O_O

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/ci1616/Shit-Just-Got-Real.jpg
4/3/13 11:56 AM
chrisbaker

Sean McCorkle - In some ways I'm proud that any thread I make blows up so fast that I can't possibly keep up with the responses, and in other ways it's frustrating. Unfortunately, I have a life besides the UG.

Damn you keep bringing up that kimbo fight. I have no idea how james is getting the better of you on here, you seem much more inteligent than he is. You've lost you passion in mma, e-wars, and life itself... Phone Post
4/3/13 11:56 AM
nesdaM
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JSho - 
The Gumball Kid -

It's gettin kinda hot in here

This is mesmerizing, what's it from? Phone Post 3.0

Community.
4/3/13 11:57 AM
chrisbaker

Big fan nonetheless hope to see you in there soon! Phone Post
4/3/13 12:33 PM
Morgz
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love watching both of these guys.  I sure hope this one comes to fruition.

4/3/13 12:48 PM
trobinson21

Bat21 -

And the battle of wits between two unarmed opponents begins.

It's like a war between Canada vs Switzerland. Phone Post
4/3/13 12:51 PM
KidJustice
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thompson won that Kimbo fight. It was a freaking Travesty that he lost for exploding ear... Kimbo should have lost in the damn 1st round.

4/3/13 1:02 PM
MayorPirkle
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trobinson21 - 
Bat21 -

Canada's JTF2 are the most elite soldiers on planet Earth broski.

Also, wtf are the Alison Brie stories? Ban if no deliver.
4/3/13 1:15 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MayorPirkle - 
trobinson21 - 
Bat21 -

Canada's JTF2 are the most elite soldiers on planet Earth broski.

Also, wtf are the Alison Brie stories? Ban if no deliver.

indeed. no more interest in another corkie/colossus cat fight. in for allison brie all the way

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.