UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Just want to remind you guys

4/3/13 3:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
XFO MMA
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCorkle and Thompson, have your managers contact me at mike@xfomma.com.  We'll try and figure something out!  

4/3/13 3:44 PM
Ghost of Retard
651 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 
Sean McCorkle - In some ways I'm proud that any thread I make blows up so fast that I can't possibly keep up with the responses, and in other ways it's frustrating. Unfortunately, I have a life besides the UG.

That said, I love all you morons on here that think "McCardio" is funny. It doesn't even sound like my name. It's like me calling James "James ThompgotbeatbyKimbo". Not exactly witty. I'm sure those of you that think its funny, probably walk around saying "Get er done" quoting your favorite comedian.

As far as Thompson telling me to "win a fight", compare our records. James, you're batting barely above .500, but the only problem is, this isn't baseball. My biggest win is Mark Hunt, who's top 5 in the world in MMA. His biggest win is against Pudzianowski who's top 5 in the world in strong man contests.

Now if I wanted, I could bring up Thompson's 10 second loss to Neil Grove, or his 43 second loss to Butterbean, or his 11 second loss to Alexander Emelianenko, or his 33 second loss to Allistair Overeem, or his 1 minute loss to someone who's first name is "Miodrag". Or I could bring up the fact that he almost lost his ear against Kimbo, which would have left him even more deformed since he already doesn't have a chin. But that all seems cruel.

Thompson has been beaten more times than Tina Turner. I'd like to say that when we fight, I'll KO him faster than anyone ever has, but looking at his record, not even I could boast such an outrageous claim. I could beat him in under a minute, and still not crack the top 5.

I win, you and all my haters lose. Just like in real life.

Holla (that's what black guys say)

McCardio doesn't have to sound like your name. It looks like your name and also has the added benefit that it symbolizes the fact your a big man with the lung capictory of a asthmatic gerbil, hence why you hate it and everyone else loves it.

As for fighters i've beaten. You forgot to mention olympic judo gold medalist, Hidehiko Yoshida who i beat in Pride on less than a weeks notice. But i'm sure if you ever had to fight a olympic judo gold medalist on short notice, i'm sure like myself you'd win.

Apart from Butterbean and Kimbo which were terrible judges decestion. I'm sad to say all the losses you've mentioned takes me back to a very dark places in my career and life, they used to hang over my head like a dark cloud their are many reasons for those losses but i won't bore you with the details, why ?

Because if i'm honest with myself all path lead back to fact it's was my fault. It comes down to what i did or didn't do. Because now i have accept this what ever my mma career holds for me from now on i  approach it with a lack of fear. It's very liberating.

As patronising as that sounds your not there, let me help you. I like you took a fight on extremely short notice. I don't know why you took yours, but i took mine against Allistair Overeem simply for the money. I was unfit and gambling heavily at the time. My than ex girlfriend was going to lose her house due to my gambling, so i took the fight. I hadn't trained, it was on a couple of days notices and it was against one of the top heavyweights fighters in the world.

My ego was appeased with all of the above fact when i fought and lost. But i have now figured out that all these reasons don't matter MY actions lead me to that point were i was going to fight at my worse. It was my fault, i made the decestion to fight.

YOU MADE THE DECESTION TO FIGHT

When you accept this, your reality, no exsuses. You can be "simply the best"

Your welcome, McCardio

Respect to both of you trolling aside...

About how much would you guys need to fight each other?

4/3/13 3:45 PM
UGCTT_Song2
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XFO MMA -

McCorkle and Thompson, have your managers contact me at mike@xfomma.com.  We'll try and figure something out!  

Good stuff

Make sure theres a stream Phone Post
4/3/13 5:39 PM
BLPorritt
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle -
MMOZ - Do you regret taking the fight on such short notice in hindsight? Phone Post 3.0

Nope, I got to see Japan, got paid a bunch of $, got to hang out with Bob Sapp the whole time, and they liked me so they're bringing me back
That's my boy!!!!!! Phone Post
4/3/13 6:34 PM
InspiritMick
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCorkle = Troll / publicity seeker

Colossus = fighters fighter, honest with himself and others.

I hope you both earn money out of this fight but my I know where my allegiance is Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 7:29 PM
grafzep
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great stuff here

any promoter could sell tickets with these two guys on the card
4/3/13 7:33 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ok, i'm back in for the catfight... but also allison brie.

4/3/13 7:43 PM
Mihow

Mega Colossus - 
Bat21 - 

And the battle of wits between two unarmed opponents begins.

Well said. Hang on a minute .....

LOL
4/3/13 9:37 PM
Kanabull

Lmao @ big man with the lung capacity of an asthmatic gerbil.
4/3/13 10:25 PM
XFO MMA
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grafzep - great stuff here

Selling tickets and being profitable are 2 different things

Nothing from either fighter yet

4/3/13 10:54 PM
UGCTT_granite007
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XFO MMA - 
grafzep - great stuff here

Selling tickets and being profitable are 2 different things

Nothing from either fighter yet

Right on Mr. Finch. I hope this match-up comes to fruition.

4/3/13 11:15 PM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome thread Phone Post
4/3/13 11:36 PM
Geoff G Electric

Hahaha mcardio !!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 1:35 AM
sunnyko
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghost of Retard -
Mega Colossus - 
Sean McCorkle - In some ways I'm proud that any thread I make blows up so fast that I can't possibly keep up with the responses, and in other ways it's frustrating. Unfortunately, I have a life besides the UG.

That said, I love all you morons on here that think "McCardio" is funny. It doesn't even sound like my name. It's like me calling James "James ThompgotbeatbyKimbo". Not exactly witty. I'm sure those of you that think its funny, probably walk around saying "Get er done" quoting your favorite comedian.

As far as Thompson telling me to "win a fight", compare our records. James, you're batting barely above .500, but the only problem is, this isn't baseball. My biggest win is Mark Hunt, who's top 5 in the world in MMA. His biggest win is against Pudzianowski who's top 5 in the world in strong man contests.

Now if I wanted, I could bring up Thompson's 10 second loss to Neil Grove, or his 43 second loss to Butterbean, or his 11 second loss to Alexander Emelianenko, or his 33 second loss to Allistair Overeem, or his 1 minute loss to someone who's first name is "Miodrag". Or I could bring up the fact that he almost lost his ear against Kimbo, which would have left him even more deformed since he already doesn't have a chin. But that all seems cruel.

Thompson has been beaten more times than Tina Turner. I'd like to say that when we fight, I'll KO him faster than anyone ever has, but looking at his record, not even I could boast such an outrageous claim. I could beat him in under a minute, and still not crack the top 5.

McCardio doesn't have to sound like your name. It looks like your name and also has the added benefit that it symbolizes the fact your a big man with the lung capictory of a asthmatic gerbil, hence why you hate it and everyone else loves it.

As for fighters i've beaten. You forgot to mention olympic judo gold medalist, Hidehiko Yoshida who i beat in Pride on less than a weeks notice. But i'm sure if you ever had to fight a olympic judo gold medalist on short notice, i'm sure like myself you'd win.

Apart from Butterbean and Kimbo which were terrible judges decestion. I'm sad to say all the losses you've mentioned takes me back to a very dark places in my career and life, they used to hang over my head like a dark cloud their are many reasons for those losses but i won't bore you with the details, why ?

Because if i'm honest with myself all path lead back to fact it's was my fault. It comes down to what i did or didn't do. Because now i have accept this what ever my mma career holds for me from now on i  approach it with a lack of fear. It's very liberating.

As patronising as that sounds your not there, let me help you. I like you took a fight on extremely short notice. I don't know why you took yours, but i took mine against Allistair Overeem simply for the money. I was unfit and gambling heavily at the time. My than ex girlfriend was going to lose her house due to my gambling, so i took the fight. I hadn't trained, it was on a couple of days notices and it was against one of the top heavyweights fighters in the world.

My ego was appeased with all of the above fact when i fought and lost. But i have now figured out that all these reasons don't matter MY actions lead me to that point were i was going to fight at my worse. It was my fault, i made the decestion to fight.

YOU MADE THE DECESTION TO FIGHT

When you accept this, your reality, no exsuses. You can be "simply the best"

Your welcome, McCardio

Respect to both of you trolling aside...

About how much would you guys need to fight each other?

This retard post needs a bump Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 5:19 AM
topsidegogo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread!

4/4/13 8:10 AM
blupitt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - 
MMOZ - Do you regret taking the fight on such short notice in hindsight? Phone Post 3.0

Nope, I got to see Japan, got paid a bunch of $, got to hang out with Bob Sapp the whole time, and they liked me so they're bringing me back

NOOOO i am afraid i will have to ask u to stop associating with bob sapp. he is not the influence u need right now... at all....

4/4/13 8:35 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UG is like a womb.

It feels all safe.

A fighter can post, see 3K responses and ascertain that it means people would pay to see him.

Then you step off the UG and try to make the fight and a promoter says, "Who?" before going to look for Ken Shamrock because they need a name that could draw for their show.

People here don't even pay for UFC PPV's.

They stream them.

So, really, how many here would PAY to see McCorkle vs Thompson?

It would make Invicta's numbers look like UFC 100 by comparison.

Would I like to see these two fight?

Yes.

However I wouldn't pay to see it as a main event and I'm certain the bulk of folks here wouldn't really put their money up for that either.

If someone legit wants to see this, start a Kickstarter.

Get it funded with enough to cover a livable purse for both men.

I'll accept I was wrong and not only buy whatever PPV but purchase someone a blue name.

How many of you BOUGHT WMMA: McCorkle vs Heden?

I did, actually and it's still saved on my DVR.

I guarantee I'm in the minority and would be if these two fought as well which means there is less demand than this thread suggests. Phone Post
4/4/13 9:33 AM
Mic the Tapper

Sean McCorkle - In some ways I'm proud that any thread I make blows up so fast that I can't possibly keep up with the responses, and in other ways it's frustrating. Unfortunately, I have a life besides the UG.

You like names that rhyme?
How about McPorkle as in you look like you just ate some. Or McSnorkle as in you gas like your wearing one. Or McForkle as in stick a fork in, he's done! Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 11:01 AM
Fight! UK Online
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XFO MMA - 

Figure something out for a 9-2 featherweight too please :D

4/4/13 11:34 AM
XFO MMA

McCorkle contacted us...still waiting to hear from Thompson.  

JeffersonDArcyChoke - couldn't have said it better myself

4/4/13 11:53 AM
LyotoBundy
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus -
Sean McCorkle - 
Morgz - Any chance we will see you and Mega Collossus fight?

Would love to see that! Phone Post 3.0

I've been trying to get that one forever. Nobody wants to put it on

Try winning a few McCardio. I can't do this all on my own. You have enough weight start pulling it !!!

From one 'nothern monkey' to another: well done, sir. Phone Post
4/4/13 12:05 PM
Morgz
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke -  The UG is like a womb.

It feels all safe.

A fighter can post, see 3K responses and ascertain that it means people would pay to see him.

Then you step off the UG and try to make the fight and a promoter says, "Who?" before going to look for Ken Shamrock because they need a name that could draw for their show.

People here don't even pay for UFC PPV's.

They stream them.

So, really, how many here would PAY to see McCorkle vs Thompson?

It would make Invicta's numbers look like UFC 100 by comparison.

Would I like to see these two fight?

Yes.

However I wouldn't pay to see it as a main event and I'm certain the bulk of folks here wouldn't really put their money up for that either.

If someone legit wants to see this, start a Kickstarter.

Get it funded with enough to cover a livable purse for both men.

I'll accept I was wrong and not only buy whatever PPV but purchase someone a blue name.

How many of you BOUGHT WMMA: McCorkle vs Heden?

I did, actually and it's still saved on my DVR.

I guarantee I'm in the minority and would be if these two fought as well which means there is less demand than this thread suggests. Phone Post

I already posted earlier in the thread that I would pay to see this fight.  I also think other's would too.

4/4/13 12:09 PM
tinytuffnutz
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much respect to both fighters. I'd pay to see this fight.
4/4/13 1:02 PM
Shosh1n
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey sorry guys, I realized after posting this I had broken a golden UG rule...pics or GTFO... I have no pics fellas, this was back in the days of the Nokia phones with snake on them. "Stories" are the ghey with no proof.

But if you're really curious, I went to a high school that produced some semi-famous alums including Invicta's Leslie Smith and Steve Urkel. My particular class boasts TuF alum Jamie Yager, and Allison Brie (real name Schermerhorn). I once got relentlessly VTFD for posting that I'd hooked up with the same chick as Ralek Gracie, so I will just say that I know for a fact that her vagina does NOT smell like the floor in a toilet on a Nipponese tuna boat (thank mmaguy). Let me know if you really need details, oh and I have yearbook pics of both of them if you want me to post? :)
4/4/13 1:03 PM
Mahakala
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will be a travesty if you two don't fight. For fuck sake, just make the fight happen you two!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.