UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Just want to remind you guys

4/4/13 11:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fight! UK Online
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XFO MMA - 

McCorkle and Thompson, have your managers contact me at mike@xfomma.com.  We'll try and figure something out!  

Figure something out for a 9-2 featherweight too please :D

4/4/13 11:34 AM
XFO MMA
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCorkle contacted us...still waiting to hear from Thompson.  

JeffersonDArcyChoke - couldn't have said it better myself

4/4/13 11:53 AM
LyotoBundy
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus -
Sean McCorkle - 
Morgz - Any chance we will see you and Mega Collossus fight?

Would love to see that! Phone Post 3.0

I've been trying to get that one forever. Nobody wants to put it on

Try winning a few McCardio. I can't do this all on my own. You have enough weight start pulling it !!!

From one 'nothern monkey' to another: well done, sir. Phone Post
4/4/13 12:05 PM
Morgz
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke -  The UG is like a womb.

It feels all safe.

A fighter can post, see 3K responses and ascertain that it means people would pay to see him.

Then you step off the UG and try to make the fight and a promoter says, "Who?" before going to look for Ken Shamrock because they need a name that could draw for their show.

People here don't even pay for UFC PPV's.

They stream them.

So, really, how many here would PAY to see McCorkle vs Thompson?

It would make Invicta's numbers look like UFC 100 by comparison.

Would I like to see these two fight?

Yes.

However I wouldn't pay to see it as a main event and I'm certain the bulk of folks here wouldn't really put their money up for that either.

If someone legit wants to see this, start a Kickstarter.

Get it funded with enough to cover a livable purse for both men.

I'll accept I was wrong and not only buy whatever PPV but purchase someone a blue name.

How many of you BOUGHT WMMA: McCorkle vs Heden?

I did, actually and it's still saved on my DVR.

I guarantee I'm in the minority and would be if these two fought as well which means there is less demand than this thread suggests. Phone Post

I already posted earlier in the thread that I would pay to see this fight.  I also think other's would too.

4/4/13 12:09 PM
tinytuffnutz
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much respect to both fighters. I'd pay to see this fight.
4/4/13 1:02 PM
Shosh1n
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey sorry guys, I realized after posting this I had broken a golden UG rule...pics or GTFO... I have no pics fellas, this was back in the days of the Nokia phones with snake on them. "Stories" are the ghey with no proof.

But if you're really curious, I went to a high school that produced some semi-famous alums including Invicta's Leslie Smith and Steve Urkel. My particular class boasts TuF alum Jamie Yager, and Allison Brie (real name Schermerhorn). I once got relentlessly VTFD for posting that I'd hooked up with the same chick as Ralek Gracie, so I will just say that I know for a fact that her vagina does NOT smell like the floor in a toilet on a Nipponese tuna boat (thank mmaguy). Let me know if you really need details, oh and I have yearbook pics of both of them if you want me to post? :)
4/4/13 1:03 PM
Mahakala
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will be a travesty if you two don't fight. For fuck sake, just make the fight happen you two!
4/4/13 8:46 PM
XFO MMA
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dead thread...no word from Thompson.  

4/4/13 10:42 PM
MakeMeBleed
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great thread i am in tears man this is just pumpin out gold Phone Post
4/4/13 11:12 PM
boulder40
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - With all the talk of guys turning down fights on short notice, 5 weeks ago, I fought in Japan on 36 hrs notice against a Olympic Judo gold medalist who had just beaten Tim Sylvia.

Like I mean literally, I got the call, flew out out 5 hours later, and 12 hours after I got to Japan was standing in the ring with him ready for the fight to start.

Now that you've all been reminded of that, I'd like to ask all of you to forget that I lost via first round submission.
Thanks for reminding us your still alive Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:34 AM
Mic the Tapper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

boulder40 -
Sean McCorkle - With all the talk of guys turning down fights on short notice, 5 weeks ago, I fought in Japan on 36 hrs notice against a Olympic Judo gold medalist who had just beaten Tim Sylvia.

Like I mean literally, I got the call, flew out out 5 hours later, and 12 hours after I got to Japan was standing in the ring with him ready for the fight to start.

Now that you've all been reminded of that, I'd like to ask all of you to forget that I lost via first round submission.
Thanks for reminding us your still alive Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 2:41 PM
Kanabull
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XFO MMA - 

Dead thread...no word from Thompson.  

Have we confirmed he knows how to use e-mail?
4/5/13 5:26 PM
XFO MMA

We have confirmation from Mr. Thompson. Now the fun part Phone Post
4/5/13 6:24 PM
jTheHybridwolff
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NAAFS - Sean...you got my number. Not sure if we have the resources to put on this type of fight just yet, but I'd give it a go and see of we can pull it together. Fight night in the flats is around the corner....June 1st Phone Post
Shit just got real Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 6:37 PM
jTheHybridwolff
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XFO MMA - We have confirmation from Mr. Thompson. Now the fun part Phone Post
So you have been in contact with both fighters?
Is it now just matter of bang out the
details ? Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 6:49 PM
Castroman

Would this be the first fight arranged via UG? Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 8:47 PM
Morgz
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Castroman - Would this be the first fight arranged via UG? Phone Post 3.0
No, but it would be a fun one! Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 9:59 PM
Jacinto
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Sean wants pay equal to his opinion of himself then there is no way this fight ever happens.
4/5/13 10:17 PM
ThEUniT

Let's do this fight winner takes all.
(Besides travel and lodging expenses. Phone Post
4/5/13 10:31 PM
govols6911
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awww hell! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.