UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Alex not allowed to fight :(

4/2/13 3:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ this place.

Voting me down for saying Silva wouldn't fight Mousasi?

What a bunch of butthurts.

You do realize these guys have a LOT of money in this?
At Anderson's age, it's more about securing your family's future.

There's NO money in taking a short notice dangerous fight.

Now think.....Why would the UFC bring in a guy and have him fight Gustaffson for his first fight?
And you think the UFC would risk that investment with a Silva fight?

Mousasi and the fans want it. Unfortunately that's not enough.
We can't even get a Silva/Jones bout, a guaranteed million+ PPV, and they're under the same roof, just like all the sheeple wanted. Phone Post
4/2/13 3:07 PM
buckshot44
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Polar_beatdown - Im sure they wont cancel the whole event even if its a piece of shit card. They know that its so rare to get the UFC in Scandinavia that we will still pay to get the experience even, if we know that we are getting gangbanged by Dana and the Fertittas in the ass, and next year they will come back and charge even more for the tickets because last event was such an success and we will get pounded in the ass again.

It will be an infinite ass fucking tour of Scandinavia for the rest of our lives.

lol & vtfu

4/2/13 3:12 PM
CheckMatBjjJoe

someone inject vitor with his medicine and book him a flight to sweden stat!
4/2/13 3:23 PM
Rhys91
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire -
Polar_beatdown - Im sure they wont cancel the whole event even if its a piece of shit card. They know that its so rare to get the UFC in Scandinavia that we will still pay to get the experience even, if we know that we are getting gangbanged by Dana and the Fertittas in the ass, and next year they will come back and charge even more for the tickets because last event was such an success and we will get pounded in the ass again.

It will be an infinite ass fucking tour of Scandinavia for the rest of our lives.
I paid close to 700$ for 4 tickets , the cheapest ones if we ( 4 ) wanted to be seated next to each other , which fucking sucks right now. Phone Post 3.0
Feel bad for you! Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 3:35 PM
Polar_beatdown
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I paid 650$ for 2 tickets and after the flight and hotel, the cost is up to 1300$

Im know im getting fucked in the ass this weekend so im allready starting to grease up my asshole so it will be nice slippery, like GSP. Phone Post
4/2/13 3:35 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" Mousasi's manager Lex McMahon said. "Our position is Gegard is ready to fight, he just needs an opponent. He'll fight Gustafsson, Vitor, Wanderlei, Thor, Odin, it just doesn't matter. Gegard is the baddest man in Stockholm and he's ready for a fight."

4/2/13 3:44 PM
Polar_beatdown
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, sorry for the stupid ass references, im just really dissapointed for the whole situation. Phone Post
4/2/13 3:55 PM
Bofbro
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gegard vs an HW would be my guess.
4/2/13 4:11 PM
Brabatross

According to Wikipedia, Mousasi is fighting Rousey. Interesting fight...
4/2/13 4:13 PM
The_R
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lahzerous -

" Mousasi's manager Lex McMahon said. "Our position is Gegard is ready to fight, he just needs an opponent. He'll fight Gustafsson, Vitor, Wanderlei, Thor, Odin, it just doesn't matter. Gegard is the baddest man in Stockholm and he's ready for a fight."

Lol. Odin…Let Cella fight Mousasi at CW and Tor fight Odin, best fight in the history of Sweden. Seriously though I hope they find someone. Someone could get a big payday but would very likely lose if they took the fight. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 4:16 PM
The_R
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brabatross - According to Wikipedia, Mousasi is fighting Rousey. Interesting fight...
Just noticed that lol. First it was TBA now Ronda. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 4:18 PM
Mdson
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stea1th - Yea why would you be training so hard so close to fight day Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, and if you really MUST train, wear a freaking headgear and extra padded gloves. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess, but damn that just amateurish at this level of the game.
4/2/13 4:22 PM
random_muppett
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrattMamley -

Looks like I have to find something else to do Saturday night. Sucks for people who bought a ticket. I can't believe guys are still training this hard a week before a fight. Did we not learn anything from 2012?

Wasn't it a freak accident whilst wrestling? Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 4:28 PM
sparkuri

Lahzerous -

Awesome quote Phone Post
4/2/13 4:34 PM
Forever12er

They won't cancel and the UFC is too greedy to give a discount. "Card subjected to change" Phone Post
4/2/13 4:36 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a clusterfuck.
4/2/13 6:32 PM
xgood4nothingx
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kamakosmo - 
Polar_beatdown -  Yeah, sorry for the stupid ass references, im just really dissapointed for the whole situation. Phone Post

Soooo, you're not inviting anyone to plow you?

*sheepishly zips up*

I'll take it if you lube up properly.
4/2/13 7:03 PM
Sam9104
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/02/13 7:03 PM
Mousasi will face Iliir Latifa this Saturday live on @FUELTV Latifa is from Sweden and training partner of Gustafsson.

From Dana Whites twitter. That sucks. I payed 270 bucks from that ticket.
4/2/13 7:40 PM
Officer Farva
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's in, he's out, he's in, he's out. Make up your damn mind already.

4/2/13 8:00 PM
Card
1991 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card subject to change

4/2/13 8:06 PM
sparkuri

Card -

Card subject to change

Don't ever change man. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.