UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 17, episode 11 fight(s) recap

4/2/13 7:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CAlfar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jukie - Did anyone else notice that Tor and Adam Cella are fighting this weekend? I figured they would have saved them for the finale.

Not enough room
4/2/13 7:44 PM
Got Reach
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CAlfar -
jukie - Did anyone else notice that Tor and Adam Cella are fighting this weekend? I figured they would have saved them for the finale.

Not enough room
I hope they win Phone Post
4/2/13 7:45 PM
CAlfar

Got Reach - 
CAlfar -

Not enough room

they are fighting eachother....
4/2/13 7:48 PM
kyle223
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/02/13 7:50 PM
I'm thinking Uriah finishes by brutal ko in first round. As much as I don't want Samman to win, I think he takes this by decision or tko in first.
4/2/13 7:49 PM
Got Reach
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CAlfar -
Got Reach - 
CAlfar -

Not enough room

Oh my bad lol Phone Post
4/2/13 8:01 PM
Stea1th

I thought they showed it early on hulu? 

I can't seem to find it

4/2/13 8:06 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for this episode!

4/2/13 8:06 PM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

N!! Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 8:09 PM
face to foot technique
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Samman is one of the biggest douchers ive ever seen Phone Post
4/2/13 8:18 PM
CAlfar

face to foot technique -  Samman is one of the biggest douchers ive ever seen Phone Post

How? I honestly do not understand the whole hate on Josh...He has done NOTHING douche this season except for the retarded "ARE YOU READY" in his first fight.

Do you people hate him because he is confident, and speaks well? I haven't ever heard Josh say something disrespectful this season like Bubba, Casey, Colin giving the middle finger, Luke saying he needs "tougher competition" after beating Gilbert. Just because Josh LOOKS like a douche, doesn't mean he is one..

What has he said that makes you think he is a douche? Please explain. All I have heard is confidence, and a guy who knows how to express his thoughts well. Nothing disrespectful.
4/2/13 8:29 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got Reach -
CAlfar -
Got Reach - 
CAlfar -

Not enough room

Oh my bad lol Phone Post
I'm rooting for Tor! Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 8:32 PM
TheCrow13
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CAlfar -
face to foot technique -  Samman is one of the biggest douchers ive ever seen Phone Post

How? I honestly do not understand the whole hate on Josh...He has done NOTHING douche this season except for the retarded "ARE YOU READY" in his first fight.

Do you people hate him because he is confident, and speaks well? I haven't ever heard Josh say something disrespectful this season like Bubba, Casey, Colin giving the middle finger, Luke saying he needs "tougher competition" after beating Gilbert. Just because Josh LOOKS like a douche, doesn't mean he is one..

What has he said that makes you think he is a douche? Please explain. All I have heard is confidence, and a guy who knows how to express his thoughts well. Nothing disrespectful.
Glad you see through the editing bullshit. He's a good fighter who's really exciting to watch. Don't pay attention to the other bullshit Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 8:48 PM
shaqitup
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

but he has nice pecs bro

4/2/13 8:49 PM
CAlfar

TheCrow13 - 
CAlfar -

Glad you see through the editing bullshit. He's a good fighter who's really exciting to watch. Don't pay attention to the other bullshit Phone Post 3.0

exactly..everyone on this site falls victim to the stupid editing bullshit on TUF...Of course the UFC wants to market him as a douche, they do it to ONE GUY EVERY season...its so they have a bad guy character on the show that people tune in to see get beat...

Some of you people have been watching TUF for years now and still don't know this?
4/2/13 8:50 PM
John M
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Expect Uriah and Josh to win. Hopefully they let Uriah fight Josh in the next round, he beat him and I guess Dylan would beat Kelvin but that's a close one. Jimmy could win, but Josh is kind of a shitty matchup for him.
4/2/13 8:52 PM
KingRice
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think some people may not like Josh because he seemed like he was trying to make the match ups instead of letting the coaches handle it Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 8:52 PM
John M
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where can we see this?
4/2/13 8:54 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love to see Hall and Jimmy victorious tonight.

Can't wait!

TEAM DARKSIDE!!!!

4/2/13 8:56 PM
TheCrow13
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingRice - I think some people may not like Josh because he seemed like he was trying to make the match ups instead of letting the coaches handle it Phone Post 3.0
I would rather put my future in my hands then a couch who knows me for 8 weeks and is only there for a paycheck and screen time. Does Jon jones have everyone's best interest in mind? Obviously bubba over Clint proved the answer to that. Phone Post 3.0
shaqitup
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CAlfar - 

He calls out team mates when they're fighting with an "intervention", just before gilbert was about to fight.

He tried to run the matchups at the beginning, in order to get preferential ones for himself, just like he did in the semis, not really saying douchey but he was throwing other guys under the bus.

TheCrow13

John M -

Where can we see this?
Fuel Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 9:00 PM
ALAR88

Darkside!
4/2/13 9:02 PM
The_R
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never get tired of seeing that KO. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 9:02 PM
ds1970
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woah, the app's looking good. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 9:03 PM
The_R
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Showing Clint, he very well could replace Bubba, interesting way to start. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.