UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 17, episode 11 fight(s) recap

4/2/13 9:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for panic attack

4/2/13 9:03 PM
ds1970
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh seems like someone who'd go into politics. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 9:04 PM
Kostakio
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CAlfar -
Got Reach - 
CAlfar -
jukie - Did anyone else notice that Tor and Adam Cella are fighting this weekend? I figured they would have saved them for the finale.

Not enough room
I hope they win Phone Post

they are fighting eachother....
lol Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 9:05 PM
MadmanGadman
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel like when ever I see Mir on camera he's always sitting down. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 9:05 PM
Kostakio
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here we go. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 9:06 PM
Ram Rod
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bubba looking like a bitch Phone Post 3.0
shaqitup
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MadmanGadman - I feel like when ever I see Mir on camera he's always sitting down. Phone Post 3.0

That's because he is always sitting down.

MrHughes1991
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys keep me updated if you would, i have to be at some stupid concert for my class and can't watch. Hope I make it back before Uriah fights Bubba though Phone Post 3.0
TheCrow13
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup -
CAlfar - 
face to foot technique -  Samman is one of the biggest douchers ive ever seen Phone Post

How? I honestly do not understand the whole hate on Josh...He has done NOTHING douche this season except for the retarded "ARE YOU READY" in his first fight.

Do you people hate him because he is confident, and speaks well? I haven't ever heard Josh say something disrespectful this season like Bubba, Casey, Colin giving the middle finger, Luke saying he needs "tougher competition" after beating Gilbert. Just because Josh LOOKS like a douche, doesn't mean he is one..

What has he said that makes you think he is a douche? Please explain. All I have heard is confidence, and a guy who knows how to express his thoughts well. Nothing disrespectful.

He calls out team mates when they're fighting with an "intervention", just before gilbert was about to fight.

He tried to run the matchups at the beginning, in order to get preferential ones for himself, just like he did in the semis, not really saying douchey but he was throwing other guys under the bus.

Watch it again. They edited two different conversations into one scene. Josh is talking to Gilbert in a tank top in the first scene, then he wears sleeves. It's editing. Phone Post 3.0
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bubba is turning my stomach...blaming Dana...LOL

4/2/13 9:07 PM
ds1970
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if they're playing up this Bubba fear in order to build drama and Bubba will end up beating Uriah. Hope that doesnt happen though. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 9:07 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup -
MadmanGadman - I feel like when ever I see Mir on camera he's always sitting down. Phone Post 3.0

That's because he is always sitting down.

Yeah Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 9:08 PM
shaqitup
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ram Rod - Bubba looking like a bitch Phone Post 3.0

Howmany people asked to fight Uriah?

1 did, and he seemed a little forced into it.

4/2/13 9:08 PM
Vader03
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bubba just doesnt seem like someone i woukd like to ever be around. Lots of negative energy coming off that dude Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 9:09 PM
The Big Lebansky
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone got a stream for tonights TUF they'd like to PM me??
shaqitup

mmavixen - 

Bubba is turning my stomach...blaming Dana...LOL

Well, based on the "asking the fighters", this fight makes no sense, but based on performance so far it makes total sense.

Put best vs worst to ensure the top guys fight in the finals.

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna see Bubba get knocked da fuck out.

4/2/13 9:10 PM
The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any kind soul want to hook me up with a special pm? Don't have access to a tv right now :(
4/2/13 9:10 PM
Letibleu
1666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great, cable down for maintenance until midnight :(

4/2/13 9:11 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Chits - Any kind soul want to hook me up with a special pm? Don't have access to a tv right now :(

This!! why doesn't hulu have a live stream?
4/2/13 9:12 PM
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why are Chaels guys wearing team jones shorts? Phone Post 3.0
ilovetortillas
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Bubba is a good guy. Y'all should cut him some slack.
ds1970

Chaelismyhero - I actually like Bubba. If anybody should get hated on its Uriah.
I dunno. Bubba whines too much. Phone Post 3.0
Willie Makitt
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AbbottMary - 
The Chits - Any kind soul want to hook me up with a special pm? Don't have access to a tv right now :(

This!! why doesn't hulu have a live stream?

yea this sucks, I wanted to watch
4/2/13 9:13 PM
deljayson
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bubba comes off like he'll fight anyone until that anyone is a threat... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.