UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 17, episode 11 fight(s) recap

4/2/13 9:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
1903 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow he tapped.

Got Reach
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Samman did well Phone Post
blupitt
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Plz put clint in there nothing worse then watching someone who wants it sidelined watching someone who doesn't want it fight. Phone Post
Card
1903 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poster is right again... 4 episodes now.

4/2/13 9:32 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
SubbedZER0 - 

as much as I haven't liked Josh during the season

I was impressed with that fight.

Hate to admit it, but yes.

Good work off of his back, didn't see him doing that well with Jimmy being as accomplished as he is in the grappling department.

4/2/13 9:33 PM
ds1970
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uriah's confident af.
4/2/13 9:34 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

agh i'm ready for this fight!

Uriah by spinning death!

4/2/13 9:34 PM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt -  Didn't someone make fun of that double punch move. Now it ends a fight Phone Post

its called the Sammanfists of doom and it not only ends fights but ends careers.
4/2/13 9:35 PM
Chris27

Bubba is gonna get hurt tonight, he is scared, doubting himself, is claiming Dana is out to get him, his head is all fucked up.

Hall is gonna smash him.
shaqitup
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gatorlaw - 
shaqitup -

Yeah lets talk shit on people tapping to strikes....

Voted up once I'm not on my phone. Can't stand it when keyboard warriors talk about tapping to strikes. Phone Post

Yeah its not exactly the "toughest" move.

But Hell when i'm riding the stationary bike i sometimes reach the point where "meh i'll skip this sprint, don't wanna do it", and that's nowhere near as taxing as being 4:30 into a round of an intense fight.

I don't see much of a difference between tapping to strikes, and tapping to a sub, he gave up a terrible position, and was eating some big shots.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

The further into the season we get, the more obvious it is that the nos commercial is a fucking spoiler. Why the fuck would they that? Phone Post
4/2/13 9:36 PM
claw11
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Jimmy gets some striking help, he has potential. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 9:36 PM
shaqitup

mmavixen - 
SubbedZER0 - 

as much as I haven't liked Josh during the season

I was impressed with that fight.

Hate to admit it, but yes.

Same.

Solid bottom game, looked very strong, nice variety of strikes.

4/2/13 9:37 PM
Sho_Gunn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

link please?
blupitt
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -

Would they rlly put the answer in front of us this whole time? Whatsup with the commercial of josh n uriah theb, Phone Post
shaqitup

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  The further into the season we get, the more obvious it is that the nos commercial is a fucking spoiler. Why the fuck would they that? Phone Post

Don't forget the poster bro.

4/2/13 9:38 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

shaqitup -
gatorlaw - 
shaqitup -

Voted up once I'm not on my phone. Can't stand it when keyboard warriors talk about tapping to strikes. Phone Post

But Hell when i'm riding the stationary bike i sometimes reach the point where "meh i'll skip this sprint, don't wanna do it", and that's nowhere near as taxing as being 4:30 into a round of an intense fight.

I don't see much of a difference between tapping to strikes, and tapping to a sub, he gave up a terrible position, and was eating some big shots.

Those were not big shots. Phone Post
TheCrow13
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -

There going to switch it so josh vs kelvin are the final 2 in the poster. They would never give away the finale on the poster. I hope. Phone Post 3.0
shaqitup

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
shaqitup -
gatorlaw - 
shaqitup -

Those were not big shots. Phone Post

I'm talking about the knees to the face, never really taken any, but i assume they aren't fun.

Poker face

Bubba via O shit KO upset!!! Phone Post
4/2/13 9:39 PM
Slapsymaxi
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some little bits of Jimmy's game look like he's not as ready for MMA grappling as he should be. The lack of GNP, but constantly looking to pass is obvious , but that first knee josh caught him with after the standup... He really should have been ready with a hand down to take advantage of the rules....

Max Phone Post 3.0
mchase126

blupitt - 
Card -

Would they rlly put the answer in front of us this whole time? Whatsup with the commercial of josh n uriah theb, Phone Post

Fuck yea they would, I made a thread about this... lol.
JTA420
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/2/13 9:40 PM
Rudi

Adam cella has beautiful eyes.. No homo. Phone Post
4/2/13 9:40 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see a "Sorry Bubba." coming on.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.