UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> @danawhite: Mousasi will face Iliir Latifa

4/2/13 7:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wut? Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 7:18 PM
Seats Taken
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit's Face Broke My Hand - 

I can hear Rogan and Dana already

"You may have never heard of this guy but he is a KILLER! He is undoubtedly one of the most underrated and underapreciated fighters in the lightheavyweight division! In practice he recently knocked Gustaffson unconscious in a sparring match, left him a total bloody mess. He is coming in here with NOTHING TO LOSE as well..."

VU because I read it in their voices haha

4/2/13 7:19 PM
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a fucking shame. What happened to Manuwa or shit even Tom lawler makes more sense. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 7:20 PM
shaqitup
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huge step up for the guy and a great opportunity i'm sure, 

but it sucks they had to go this far down the totem pole,

however, fighting in a timezone 7-10 hours away just isn't something that should be done on less than a weeks notice.

CLINTK9
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anybody understanding yet why watered down cards suck?
tonytr

When will this knee-jerk reaction of blaming the injured fighter or claiming the injury is fake stop? Sure, okay, he shouldn't have been sparring this close to the fight, but it was still an accident.

Only time the criticism was warranted was Hendo.
4/2/13 7:21 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man meets fate - Can queen latifa even make 205???

LOL! I was thinking the same thing once I saw the name Latifa.
4/2/13 7:22 PM
tonytr

Another thing. Why do people shit on Dana and the UFC when the replacements suck? If the replacement sucks, it's because that's the best they could do on short notice.
4/2/13 7:22 PM
Skip2MyLou
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Payday for Gus? Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 7:23 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Wow, I cannot even believe he is selling this turd to Sweden. I'll watch on tv, only because it's free. I hope there is a shit load of backlash over this. I honestly feel like the ufc deserves this. They talked so much shit about boxing and how each card is just one fight that anybody cares about, with an undergrad full of nothing. And now they are consistently putting on cards with the EXACT same model. Look where he is now. Putting a card on with not even one fight that people give a ship about. I have a lot of respect for Dana and the ufc, but this is karma for giving us 1 fight per card in the first place. Phone Post
4/2/13 7:24 PM
smth416
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FearTheClown -
Sofa King Cool -  Who? Phone Post

Queen Latifa.. she was in the remake of "Taxi"

No. She can not. Phone Post
4/2/13 7:24 PM
DoomFarmer

tonytr - When will this knee-jerk reaction of blaming the injured fighter or claiming the injury is fake stop? Sure, okay, he shouldn't have been sparring this close to the fight, but it was still an accident.

Only time the criticism was warranted was Hendo.

As opposed to implying that somehow Mousasi is responsible for the UFC feeding him a no-name, like the guy I was replying to did?

Mousasi said he would fight ANYONE the UFC sent him and this dude starts talking shit for him fighting a nobody.

Who is to blame? certainly not GAYHARD or his fans.

4/2/13 7:25 PM
smth416
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Wow, I cannot even believe he is selling this turd to Sweden. I'll watch on tv, only because it's free. I hope there is a shit load of backlash over this. I honestly feel like the ufc deserves this. They talked so much shit about boxing and how each card is just one fight that anybody cares about, with an undergrad full of nothing. And now they are consistently putting on cards with the EXACT same model. Look where he is now. Putting a card on with not even one fight that people give a ship about. I have a lot of respect for Dana and the ufc, but this is karma for giving us 1 fight per card in the first place. Phone Post
This Phone Post
4/2/13 7:26 PM
kyle223
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool -  Who? Phone Post

Who?
4/2/13 7:27 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Joe Silva gets his ass kicked.
DoomFarmer

All I know is that I hope Gayhard brutalizes this guy violently and then calls out Alexander immediately after.
Skip2MyLou
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most of his fights have been in Sweden. I wonder if he's a hometown name over there? Any swedes can shed some light on this? Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 7:28 PM
Brabatross

I wonder what the odds are going to be.
4/2/13 7:29 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/02/13 7:29 PM
Brabatross - I wonder what the odds are going to be.

It's going to be a killer for people that were betting on Mousasi. The odds are probably going from +200 to -800 at least

4/2/13 7:29 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

tonytr - Another thing. Why do people shit on Dana and the UFC when the replacements suck? If the replacement sucks, it's because that's the best they could do on short notice.
It is their fault that they couldn't just scrap that fight, because they put together pretty much no card around it. Phone Post
4/2/13 7:30 PM
kyle223
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit's Face Broke My Hand - 

I can hear Rogan and Dana already

"You may have never heard of this guy but he is a KILLER! He is undoubtedly one of the most underrated and underapreciated fighters in the lightheavyweight division! In practice he recently knocked Gustaffson unconscious in a sparring match, left him a total bloody mess. He is coming in here with NOTHING TO LOSE as well..."

Followed by Goldberg saying "Look for this guy to come out and try to make a statement".
4/2/13 7:32 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Condit's Face Broke My Hand -

It's going to be a killer for people that were betting on Mousasi. The odds are probably going from +200 to -800 at least

Doesn't work like that, obviously. Those people bet on Gegard vs Alexander, their bets will no longer be valid. Phone Post
4/2/13 7:36 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it still main event? If so that's gotta be nerve racking for the dude.
4/2/13 7:37 PM
inf0
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
Condit's Face Broke My Hand -

Doesn't work like that, obviously. Those people bet on Gegard vs Alexander, their bets will no longer be valid. Phone Post

I think you missed what he was saying entirely.

4/2/13 7:37 PM
kickasspoolparty
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm kinda confused here. Why is everyone pissed at dfw and the ufc? It's not like Dana went in to Gus's training and socked him in the eye and opened up the cut, is it? They did the best they could with 6 days notice. It's not like they can get some big name in that short of a period of time. It is what it is and the show must go on. It's a let down but to place all the blame on the ufc is uncalled for in my opinion. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.