UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> @danawhite: Mousasi will face Iliir Latifa

4/2/13 11:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kashis flo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

latifi isn't a lay-n-pray wrestler he slams and go's for the ground and pound should be good fight for the albanian
4/2/13 11:07 PM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This "white font on white background" presentation has to stop, UG Blog. A website of this stature shouldn't display itself so unprofessionally. It literally happens twice a week and barely ever gets corrected...

Secondly, it's not that bad of a card, and DFW said it a thousand times, don't shit on a card before you've seen it, it's not even an fucking PPV and some of the posts I've seen seem to come from entitled 15 year old jocks with anger issues. How people forget so fast, some of the best fights lately came on cards full of unknowns that people labeled as "shit" as well. A war is a war, I don't care who you are.

Remember Hendo vs. Machida ? yeah. I clearly remember how a lot of you were claiming the PPV to be one of the most stacked cards ever and it ended up being a very lackluster event peppered with a few admittedly awesome scraps... I wish you could access a poster's previous history, like in most forums out there, that would be interesting as hell...
4/2/13 11:21 PM
SOO72

Wow, great opportunity for the unknown fighter to make a name for himself. Sucks for Mouss though, I hope the UFC gives him another fight with a top name very quickly if he gets the win as expected.
4/2/13 11:30 PM
GeorgJonesSilva

I'm really pissed with this change... Dana Fucked up large this time :( Phone Post
4/2/13 11:34 PM
15days
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dont watch the card then u menstruating homos
4/2/13 11:50 PM
Bipolar

Feel bad for Mousasi. Obviously he has a lot to lose and nothing to gain. It also looks like it might be a bad match-up, a bit like Chael (wrestler) against Silva (striker). This dude sounds like he might be a real bull dog, and Mousasi definitely prefers to keep it standing. That said, Gagard should school him.

For those who are doubting Mousasi's legitimacy, you must be new-comers. He has been around for a long time and is one of the most naturally gifted strikers at any weight. Along with Machida, there's not a more skilled striker in the LHW division.
4/2/13 11:59 PM
Skip2MyLou
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JimmersonzGlove - Is this still a 5 rounder?
John Morgan said its a 3 rounder Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 12:03 AM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Personally I'm fine being this is a freeish card but would be pissed if I was going. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 12:18 AM
RKing85
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well at least they found a new opponent for Mousasi and he can get a UFC win under his belt.
4/3/13 12:25 AM
chaplinshouse
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'i don't use this rage in the gym!!! rarrr!"

body doesn't match the scary face.  it's like an angry ground hog. and the one vein sure is prominent

4/3/13 1:10 AM
MachidasBrew

kickasspoolparty -
epic hero -
kickasspoolparty -  I'm kinda confused here. Why is everyone pissed at dfw and the ufc? It's not like Dana went in to Gus's training and socked him in the eye and opened up the cut, is it? They did the best they could with 6 days notice. It's not like they can get some big name in that short of a period of time. It is what it is and the show must go on. It's a let down but to place all the blame on the ufc is uncalled for in my opinion. Phone Post

They should have put out a better card, that's why. They learned nothing from UFC 151 that's why people are pissed, still the same bullshit
The cards not that bad for being free on Fuel. If you had to shell out $55 for, yeah, complain.. It's one of those cards that usually has sleeper match ups on it. Not one person on this forum can say it sucked until after the nights over. If you do, to me, that's pretty lame. I'm a fight fan and I get to watch these fights for free, I'm okay with that. So I'm of the opinion you guys are being pretty childish about the whole thing. If anything be pissed at Gus for getting cut the week of. Phone Post
I smell a paid poster! Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 1:39 AM
random_muppett
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool -
Sofa King Cool - Who? Phone Post
It's great they saved the card, but I was hoping for Wanderlei, Vitor, Rich, Forrest, Bader, Glover, Phil Davis, BJ Penn or anyone with slight name value. Phone Post
Lmao.....no WAY Gegard could beat all of them at once. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 1:40 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Sofa King Cool -  Who? Phone Post

Get to know Ilir "Sledgehammer" Latifi

4/3/13 1:43 AM
kickasspoolparty
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MachidasBrew -
kickasspoolparty -
epic hero -
kickasspoolparty -  I'm kinda confused here. Why is everyone pissed at dfw and the ufc? It's not like Dana went in to Gus's training and socked him in the eye and opened up the cut, is it? They did the best they could with 6 days notice. It's not like they can get some big name in that short of a period of time. It is what it is and the show must go on. It's a let down but to place all the blame on the ufc is uncalled for in my opinion. Phone Post

They should have put out a better card, that's why. They learned nothing from UFC 151 that's why people are pissed, still the same bullshit
The cards not that bad for being free on Fuel. If you had to shell out $55 for, yeah, complain.. It's one of those cards that usually has sleeper match ups on it. Not one person on this forum can say it sucked until after the nights over. If you do, to me, that's pretty lame. I'm a fight fan and I get to watch these fights for free, I'm okay with that. So I'm of the opinion you guys are being pretty childish about the whole thing. If anything be pissed at Gus for getting cut the week of. Phone Post
I smell a paid poster! Phone Post 3.0
Shit please pay me to post!!! Hahahaha! Phone Post
4/3/13 1:46 AM
MartialArtsMixed
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ohhh fuck what is this crap...
4/3/13 1:47 AM
GeorgJonesSilva

NitroSantanaCFH -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Wow, I cannot even believe he is selling this turd to Sweden. I'll watch on tv, only because it's free. I hope there is a shit load of backlash over this. I honestly feel like the ufc deserves this. They talked so much shit about boxing and how each card is just one fight that anybody cares about, with an undergrad full of nothing. And now they are consistently putting on cards with the EXACT same model. Look where he is now. Putting a card on with not even one fight that people give a ship about. I have a lot of respect for Dana and the ufc, but this is karma for giving us 1 fight per card in the first place. Phone Post

To blame this on Dana and the UFC is ridiculous. You know how hard it is to find a legitimate replacement, for a card in Sweden, on 6 days notice?

It's a FREE card, you ungrateful dunce. The card may be crap to fairweather fans like you, but I'm pumped for a killer night of fights.

If you were a ticket holder, I'd understand. But it's pointless to bitch like a weenie over some gift-wrapped MMA.
I'm actually pumped for brimmage/mcgregor main card was just a bonus.... Phone Post
4/3/13 1:47 AM
MMALOGIC

Blame Gustaffson...  his cut only needed 3 stitches... that's ken shamrock on CBS bullshit.  If he really wanted to fight he could have.

4/3/13 1:53 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
By the way good job Dana for misspelling both first name and last name :)
4/3/13 1:54 AM
FenrisUlven

"Blame Gustaffson... his cut only needed 3 stitches... that's ken shamrock on CBS bullshit. If he really wanted to fight he could have"

Well that is dumb! How would he be able to do that? If the commission says no, not much Alex can do about it.... Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 1:56 AM
NorthFromHere

MMAViking.com
MMALOGIC - 

Blame Gustaffson...  his cut only needed 3 stitches... that's ken shamrock on CBS bullshit.  If he really wanted to fight he could have.

Blame Sweden. Blame Volvo. Blame their culture of airbags.

To anyone who knows Swedish culture, it was obvious from the get-go that they wouldn't let Gus fight with that cut (that our inside source says is in a bad spot)
4/3/13 2:03 AM
Aleck911
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

15days - dont watch the card then u menstruating homos

Really!!
It's a fucking FUEL TV card!!!
4/3/13 2:17 AM
Enemies

UG NEWS: SHADE THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THE PICTURES IN GREY SO THE WHITE WRITING STANDS OUT ON IT.

Maybe everybody else just has way better eyesight than I do but white on white kinda sucks (unless we're talking about sex).
4/3/13 2:29 AM
DANA PLEASE CUT NICK DIAZ
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His first name is iLir, correct? I'm having trouble distinguishing the capital 'I' and lowercase 'l' on mobile devices..

I read Kevin Iole as Kevin LOLE for a long time.

4/3/13 2:46 AM
MMALOGIC

NorthFromHere - 
MMALOGIC - 

Blame Sweden. Blame Volvo. Blame their culture of airbags.

To anyone who knows Swedish culture, it was obvious from the get-go that they wouldn't let Gus fight with that cut (that our inside source says is in a bad spot)

it wasnt in a good spot (unerneath eyebrow)... but do you know what 3 stiches mean?  absolute shit.

the UFC knew about this last tuesday.   so the cut happened to him that day or before... all he had to do is get the stitches, use the healing cream (surgeons issue this) and then take the stiches out a few days before the fight and glue the cut shut.

there's no way they would have not cleared him.

if all you need is 3 stitches then a week is more than enough time to heal to a point of passing the physical.  could the cut open during the fight?  sure... but that's part of the game.

you dont pull out of a fight for 3 stitches.  Zuffa cant be happy with that shit.

4/3/13 2:55 AM
Loadin76
840 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DANA PLEASE CUT NICK DIAZ - 

His first name is iLir, correct? I'm having trouble distinguishing the capital 'I' and lowercase 'l' on mobile devices..

I read Kevin Iole as Kevin LOLE for a long time.

Wait it's not LOLE?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.