UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gegard Mousasi -2000 vs. Ilir Latifi +1150

4/2/13 10:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Yeah, soko x lil nog had some crazy odds, -2300 lil nog, +1400 soko iirc. Hell boy was a huge favorite on that card too, like -1200 or something. Phone Post
Wow. So this fight STILL won't be the biggest upset ever even if Latifa wins Phone Post
4/2/13 10:56 PM
Caught_clean
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGRBTT_th1s_guy - 
Caught_clean - If you honestly think that 99 times out of 100 Gegard wins, but are willing to put 10 dollars down that the other guys wins at 11 to 1 odds... I dont know what to tell you.
It's 10 dollhairs...if you can't afford to throw awAy 10 dollars gambling should be the last thing on your mind anyway lol Phone Post 3.0

Not the point, the point is the logic of people saying things like that. Trust me I make worse bets all the time lol.
4/3/13 12:16 AM
rbl
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe worth a small bet if he was a heavy handed striker but Latifis wins are mostly by sub or decision. I don't see Mousasi getting submitted at all. Phone Post
4/3/13 1:43 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

Nice, I'd love to see an upset.

4/3/13 1:48 AM
random_muppett
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smth416 -
Galanis -

Wow. I know Mousasi will destroy him but there really is no harm in putting down $10 on that just in case

Please don't make this sucker bet man. Phone Post
Value dude, value! Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 11:36 AM
MattyECB
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude even putting down 5 dollars gives you a decent return lol Odds should never be that skewed holy fuck
4/3/13 11:50 AM
cheesesteak
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In the past I've wasted $100 on stupid shit like a bag of coke that after a few hours you have nothing to show. I certainly don't mind spending $100 to win a grand...Sure chances are almost slim to none but still i've wasted money on way more stupid shit in my life. I'm down with this bet!
4/3/13 12:45 PM
bjws
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit's Face Broke My Hand -  Biggest upset ever is Soku over Lil Nog I believe. Would this be bigger? Phone Post

Good call. Forgot about that fight. Man, Soku really fell fast.

I'll play along though...GSP getting KO'd by Serra.
4/3/13 1:19 PM
per
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

smh. Really remind me again why Sweden is such a great market if they needed a Swede to be a gargantuan underdog instead of a mid level name stepping up to support this event?

There's gotta be something to a main event and most of that something cut his eye. As most people understand not a single noteworthy fighter has been willing to take this fight as it is pretty much lose-lose-lose. Why would you want to fight an extremely difficult and accomplished, yet fairly unknown opponent on a Fuel card in Sweden on 5 days notice? The only ones willing to step up were probably so far down the ladder anyway so it made more sense to grab some Swedish guy. He is nothing much but it is a hometown boy who will get a quick media boost in the next couple of days, he trains with Gustafsson, it is at least somebody to cheer for. They need to make a good event for the fans that bothered buying tickets and this was probably as good as could be done.

Latifi is cannon fodder though, I hope he can deliver a fight for a few minutes at least.
4/3/13 1:20 PM
Young Fanboy

LoL
4/3/13 1:21 PM
MattBFD
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol this guy will have so many people rooting for him Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 1:24 PM
discodrew
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -

$10 bet wins you $115

Im sold Phone Post
4/3/13 1:58 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Caught_clean - If you honestly think that 99 times out of 100 Gegard wins, but are willing to put 10 dollars down that the other guys wins at 11 to 1 odds... I dont know what to tell you.
If you are willing to throw away $10 then it doesn't matter. Just a fun bet. Phone Post
4/3/13 2:12 PM
Pride Wanderlei

Remember JDS/Werdum JDS was like plus 900 or even higher Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 2:28 PM
weebrave
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so tempted to throw down on this, gegards weakness is wrestling Phone Post
4/3/13 3:18 PM
da Vinci 81
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What makes this a little tempting is the guy is a westler. He may very well be able to take gegard down for three rounds and keep him there. Phone Post
4/3/13 5:10 PM
Nexuscrawlers
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mychiclooksgood - No way Gegard wins this.. Zero chance Phone Post 3.0
If you really think that you better be betting BIG Phone Post
4/3/13 5:16 PM
Leghound
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - In the past I've wasted $100 on stupid shit like a bag of coke that after a few hours you have nothing to show. I certainly don't mind spending $100 to win a grand...Sure chances are almost slim to none but still i've wasted money on way more stupid shit in my life. I'm down with this bet!

Dude, put that $100 on Powerball.  $100 to win MILLIONS

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.