UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ...you feel bad clapping..."

4/2/13 11:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
scrapdo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who thinks he's really a top dog in the division right this min? Very few fighters do that kind of damage and make it look that easy. Phone Post
4/2/13 11:16 PM
GSPushedInMyStinkEye
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's an animal. Good thing is we get to see him fight twice next week...assuming he wins the  next semi-final ;)

4/2/13 11:18 PM
shaqitup
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to see his next 2 fights before i make any assumptions.

If he destroys whoever on the finale, give him a top 10 opponent to measure his worth.

4/2/13 11:20 PM
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His stand up didn't look so good in his first fight in the house. Phone Post
4/2/13 11:21 PM
GSPushedInMyStinkEye
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's gonna have to face the wrestler gauntlet sooner or later. Hopefully he comes out on top.

4/2/13 11:27 PM
Seats Taken
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSPushedInMyStinkEye -

He's gonna have to face the wrestler gauntlet sooner or later. Hopefully he comes out on top.

Yeah, I wanna see him fight someone that makes it passed those viscous shots. He might not react well when he's not the aggressor, I'm not going to make any assumptions though, because if he hits you, he's a bad bad dude. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 11:43 PM
hybridfc
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael is hia coach, hopefully he's been working with top wrestlers since filming finished and will continue to do so. Phone Post
4/3/13 12:25 AM
scrapdo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seats Taken -
GSPushedInMyStinkEye -

Yeah, I wanna see him fight someone that makes it passed those viscous shots. He might not react well when he's not the aggressor, I'm not going to make any assumptions though, because if he hits you, he's a bad bad dude. Phone Post 3.0
I agree with this. There are countless guys who with great standup but it wasn't enough against a top wrestler. That said, both teams were stunned like they'd just seen the kid from Louisville break his leg...he's turning the heads of teammates and coaches who've seen it all. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 12:29 AM
scrapdo

Also interesting to see Mir basically tell Bubba there isn't much he could have told him to avoid this fate. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 2:09 AM
NegoVeio

Weidman TKOed him... just saying.

4/4/13 9:31 PM
scrapdo

NegoVeio -

Weidman TKOed him... just saying.

That was a while ago, and Weidman just might be champ really soon. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 9:36 PM
aka_rtotheoh

i think any of the other three left can beat him. all very well rounded. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.