UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mousasi: Bout with Latifi 'high risk'

4/3/13 12:54 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Mixed martial arts (MMA) fans were frustrated when Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) officials kept them in the dark over the fate of the UFC on Fuel TV 9 main event, scheduled for this Saturday (April 6, 2013) at the Ericsson Globe Arena in Stockholm, Sweden.

Imagine how Gegard Mousasi must have felt.

"People don't tell me anything so a lot of stuff I find out on the Internet like normal people. I'm just glad Latifi took the fight and at least I have a fight. He's more of a wrestler, Gustafsson is more of a striker. I'm just gonna fight the same but with different tactics. I'm gonna try to finish the fight any way I can, that's what I'm gonna do from the start. It's a high-risk fight. I don't have a lot to gain. Against Gustafsson, I had number one spot maybe, a little closer to a title shot. This is a fight that I have a lot to lose."

read entire article...

4/3/13 12:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Yun
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good for mousasi for still fighting. unlike someone, who didnt want to fight anyone because too much to lose.

his name rhymes with bones Phone Post
4/3/13 1:12 PM
JakeTheMuss
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yun -  good for mousasi for still fighting. unlike someone, who didnt want to fight anyone because too much to lose.

lol

4/3/13 1:13 PM
Loadin76
1056 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sal Penis -  The Gegard has to be fed. Phone Post

lol

4/3/13 1:18 PM
buckshot44
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yun -  good for mousasi for still fighting. unlike someone, who didnt want to fight anyone because too much to lose.

You sir win one free internets for the day  + 1 VTFU.

4/3/13 2:38 PM
Bearded Collie Herds Orca
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sal Penis -  The Gegard has to be fed. Phone Post

The Gegard doesn't want to be fed, it wants to hunt.
4/3/13 2:45 PM
Rahjai
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A real fighter, will fight anybody regarding of how high risk it is.

4/3/13 2:50 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
I'm really happy they found him a fight.
4/3/13 2:52 PM
titoscared
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

plus the pay check would be nice
4/3/13 2:54 PM
Card
2064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/3/13 2:57 PM
HexRei

BAHAHAHAHHAHA^^^^
4/3/13 2:58 PM
HexRei

is he fighting manny gamburyan?
4/3/13 5:05 PM
slamming

Yun - good for mousasi for still fighting. unlike someone, who didnt want to fight anyone because too much to lose.

Lol like you can even compare a loss for jones to moussassi. They are Not even within the vicinity of $3 m of each other. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 7:27 PM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's right, unfortunately. He has to absolutely destroy Latifi to gain any positive momentum out of this fight. Latifi has nothing to lose but it's commendable he would step in at the last minute. I hope for Mousasi's sake that he makes this as impressive as possible.
4/3/13 7:30 PM
inf0
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is he fighting Mike Dolce pre Dolce diet?

wtf

4/3/13 7:34 PM
UGCTT croy_00
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - is he fighting manny gamburyan?

Yes. Also Manny ate Gustafsson...that is why he cannot fight.
4/3/13 7:53 PM
Pat Giles
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slamming -
Yun - good for mousasi for still fighting. unlike someone, who didnt want to fight anyone because too much to lose.

Lol like you can even compare a loss for jones to moussassi. They are Not even within the vicinity of $3 m of each other. Phone Post 3.0
Jones tucked. He should have fought. If youre a fighter chances are you have the mindset you can beat anyone any day. Especially a 185lber with 0 training camp. Phone Post
4/3/13 9:45 PM
DoomFarmer
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Mousasi punjabis this guy and then calls out Alex immediately afterward. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.