UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bubba - "I have three breaks in my face"

4/3/13 12:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
1990 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I still feel on my good days, I'm one of the Alphas in this competition."
4/3/13 12:55 PM
Card
1990 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/3/13 12:58 PM
subwrassler
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dayum
4/3/13 12:59 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uriah Hall is a destroyer Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 1:03 PM
D241
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Card. You're so quick with this stuff, love you for it.

4/3/13 1:10 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well shit

4/3/13 1:15 PM
Aaron Becker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good to know
4/3/13 1:15 PM
WOOFticket
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I'm one of the Alphas in this competition."

:| Phone Post
4/3/13 1:18 PM
TuLegit

What are the next fights? Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 1:21 PM
Card

Josh Samman (9-2, Team Jones) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (5-0, Team Sonnen)

Uriah Hall (7-2, Team Sonnen) vs. Dylan Andrews (16-4-1, Team Jones)
4/3/13 1:22 PM
ranier wolfcastle
949 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was good to see that in slo mo again. seems that right hand did all the damage and the slightly delayed  ko

4/3/13 1:25 PM
Malvert the Janitor
850 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I gotta check out the Weidman fight later today. Is that Urijah's only loss, or no? Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 1:29 PM
shaqitup
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't like bubba on the show, but you guys can't hate on him for saying he still thinks he's better.

This has been his career for like 10 years, maybe it wasn't the best move for him but if he doesn't think he's better than how he performed on the show then he probably would have quit by now.

Its rare that a guy loses that badly and thinks, "wow i did my best there".

4/3/13 1:31 PM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This TUF experience must have been a MASSIVE ego shock for Bubba.  Going in he had to feel pretty damn confident, training with Jones and all.  Once he's had time to step back and self-asses everything it will be interesting to see if he swallows his ego and finds holes in his game to work on or if he ends up thinking there is too much of a gap between him and the next level and walks away from the sport to pursue something else.

4/3/13 1:37 PM
Bristols Jim
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bubba should threaten to retire if he doesn't get a rematch with Uriah, or get Anderson Silva next.
4/3/13 1:39 PM
UGCTT_warjimmiller
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - I gotta check out the Weidman fight later today. Is that Urijah's only loss, or no? Phone Post 3.0
I haven't double checked but I think he lost to Costa too Phone Post
4/3/13 1:39 PM
BOMDC
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ Alpha after 5 seconds to faceplant.
4/3/13 1:43 PM
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanGold - He lost twice in three fights, the man is an idiot.

He actually went two and two on the show (he won a fight to get into the house and he beat King). But, I know what you mean. He seems to over-value himself at times, but I guess they kind of have too. I am not really a fan of him either, but I am happy he did not get hurt worse. That looked brutal.
4/3/13 1:45 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - I gotta check out the Weidman fight later today. Is that Urijah's only loss, or no? Phone Post 3.0

He has a split decision loss to Costa Phillipou as well, but I don't know where to watch that one. Hall is the 2 time champ of Ring of Combat (lost it to Weidman). I'm surprised he wasn't the first overall pick by Jones or Chael based on that alone. You become champ there and you're usually UFC material.

4/3/13 1:47 PM
Humphrey

sickdarce - The editing of the show made him look terrified to fight Hall. I have never seen that before from a fighter. Phone Post 3.0

the editing of the show didn't make him look terrified, him being terrified did.

you could tell the second they told him who he was fighting he was done.

wow, from all that shit he had everyone buying into, to this.

Talk about being put in your place. yikes
4/3/13 1:49 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sickdarce - The editing of the show made him look terrified to fight Hall. I have never seen that before from a fighter. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think he was really scared of how Hall might hurt him or anything, just had some sense of entitlement that he was the best on his team and deserved to not have to fight the best fighter on the other team. And he was probably smart enough to realize he probably wasn't winning that fight without taking a bunch of damage, which was going to make it tough to win the whole competition.

The entitlement is what bothered me so much though, especially since it really looks like Clint Hester should have gotten the wild card now, even more than before.

4/3/13 2:01 PM
jasonhightower
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/03/13 2:01 PM
FreakDaddy - 
DanGold - He lost twice in three fights, the man is an idiot.

He actually went two and two on the show (he won a fight to get into the house and he beat King). But, I know what you mean. He seems to over-value himself at times, but I guess they kind of have too. I am not really a fan of him either, but I am happy he did not get hurt worse. That looked brutal.

I'm with you man.  Glad to see he's okay, but no need to hate on a guy.

4/3/13 2:27 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

Thanks Card. You're so quick with this stuff, love you for it.

This.

Voted up, OP! Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 2:46 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1030 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looked wierd when he was chocked and wierd when he was knocked out Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 3:42 PM
mizunopro
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU OP. Thanks for posting

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.