UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official Cat Zingano Support Thread! TUF 17 Finale

4/9/13 5:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidJustice - 

TTT!!!

WAR Cat!!!!

THIS.
4/9/13 5:21 PM
Hostile
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, at our wedding cruise.... had to tell her to go easy and not ruin the guys vacation;)

4/9/13 5:23 PM
Hostile
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The slap, we were at a bar in Bangkok playing "face slap" with some crazy Japanese guys, lol Later that night that dude pulled his pants down and lit his pubes on fire... stunk, but pretty funny!
4/9/13 5:25 PM
FatFrenchFry
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hostile - The slap, we were at a bar in Bangkok playing "face slap" with some crazy Japanese guys, lol Later that night that dude pulled his pants down and lit his pubes on fire... stunk, but pretty funny!

Wasted Nipponese folk = Guaranteed entertainment.
4/9/13 5:26 PM
Hostile

She got stung by jelly fish in Thailand.... I took  picture of her so she can see the burns and lost it laughing when I looked at it... fucking beefcake;) lol

4/9/13 5:29 PM
Hostile

Cat with a Cat:)

4/9/13 5:57 PM
FatFrenchFry
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hostile -

Did she enter any of the amateur Thai boxing smokers where random folk from the crowd get up? Would have made for good entertainment Phone Post
4/9/13 6:01 PM
Hostile

FatFrenchFry - 
Hostile -

Did she enter any of the amateur Thai boxing smokers where random folk from the crowd get up? Would have made for good entertainment Phone Post

Ha ha, no, we saw those going on, they are all fake;)
4/9/13 6:10 PM
FatFrenchFry

Hostile -
FatFrenchFry - 
Hostile -

Ha ha, no, we saw those going on, they are all fake;)
There's some where you can go up after the show. My friend was telling me he entered one. His skinny, nerdy looking mate volunteered to fight some wanna-be tough guy (think just bleed guy). Have him one leg kick ( with huge shin protectors ) and the guy dropped. Phone Post
4/9/13 6:12 PM
FatFrenchFry

Cat doing the same to that type of guy, caught on cam, would go viral. Poor dude would probably top himself from humiliation... Or start trane UFC Phone Post
4/9/13 6:17 PM
LeisterBowlingIII
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT!!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 6:34 PM
Card
2068 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After listening to a couple Tate vs. Zingano interviews:

- Sara McMann says they both have the same skillset, will be a ground fight
- Zingano likes to make people quit
- Tate is coming back sooner than she wanted, wanted to take a year off after Kedzie, but couldn't turn down opportunity
- Tate says her UFC debut vs. Zingano will be very very tough, has never fought in Vegas
- Tate says Ronda was in her head and she fought emotional, says Zingano will be her toughest fight to date
- Tate mistakenly says Zingano is 9-0, hopes to be the winner
- Zingano says being aggressive is a technique, has fun doing it, wanted the Tate fight, says it's a good stylistic fight
- Zingano went on a trip to Brazil in December - was happy to have the time off, always comes off a monster after time off
- Zingano started wrestling at 12 years old, has a mean streak - likes to cut and cause injury
- Zingano accomplished what she wanted at 125, ready to prove herself at 135, wants to go up to 145 one day (walks around 147-152), but will stay at 135 for Zuffa
- Zingano like elbows so fav fighters are Jones, Anderson, Aldo
- Zingano sees alot of herself in Cris Cyborg
- Zingano likes fighters who cause injury, cause damage, didn't used to have any female training partners, but now training with Barb Honchak
- Tate says she's working on her finishing ability, because she had Ronda's back but didn't finish
- Tate started wrestling at 15
- Tate says she went into the Ronda fight too stressed that's why she changed her name from "Takedown" to "Cupcake"
4/9/13 6:35 PM
Card
2068 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/9/13 7:00 PM
Card

More interviews excerpts...

Tate
- I've fought the best in the world (Kaufman, Coenen, Ronda, Kedzie)
- Zingano hasn't fought anyone in the top 10 at 135
- Zingano has never on the big stage, it's going to be a shock for her
- it's my destiny to coach opposite Ronda, we're perfect for TV
- Zingano seems strong in the clinch, both come from a wrestling base
- I see alot of holes in her game
- Zingano's got a fast pace, my gameplan will be a surprise on April 13th
- No one was able to break my will, I don't know the word 'quit' is
- Zingano hasn't experienced something like the Kedzie fight
- we'll see who has the stronger mind set
- I asked for some time off, was hoping for a year, but was ready earlier
- I felt flat in Kedzie fight, wasn't excited, was on auto-pilot
- I wanted to figure out why I didn't have that passion and fire
- bigest part was losing the title, and getting through a serious injury
- so I took some time off to rediscover the fire, reinvent myself
- I was enjoying the time off, it was something I definitely needed

Zingano
- I have the responsibility to go out there and perform
- took 18 months off for personal reasons (injuries, self confidence) before October fight at Invicta 3
- Was proud to fight Pennington in Invicta but disappointed fight didn't go as planned
- Zingano is a perfectionist
- Everybody is a challenge for me, I want to be the best 135 pounder in the world
4/10/13 1:29 AM
Hostile

ttt
4/10/13 1:31 AM
Hostile

4/10/13 1:52 AM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait to see Cat smash Meisha Phone Post
4/10/13 10:05 AM
FOX Force Five
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I found Cat's appearence on TTTHS really funny.

I guess if she beats Miesha we get moar.
4/10/13 10:07 AM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Normally I'd want Cat to win cause I'm not a fan of Tate but I want Tate to win because her and ronda will be much better on TUF. Cat seemed really shy during that Ariel interview, I dont think she will come off well as a coach on TUF.

Plus there wont be any heat between her and Ronda. With Ronda/tate its not only a big fight, big rematch but them being on TUF for a season will be really entertaining.

4/10/13 10:19 AM
Card

I think Cat would be a great coach... listen to the first interview I posted on page 3. Cat has a great mindset.

Plus Ronda said she'd rather Cat win... because she's already beaten Tate.

4/10/13 11:09 AM
Ephimerus
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zingano seems pretty humble, smart and hard working, we need more people like her in the sport. Nice and dynamic person outside the cage a beast inside of the cage. Hope she wins against Tate, and achieves everything she want and even more. WAR CAT!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 11:38 AM
Hostile

Ttt Phone Post
4/10/13 11:46 AM
Card

4/10/13 11:49 AM
Hostile

I slap a guarantee on it; Cat would make on of the best coaches ever on TUF! Phone Post
4/10/13 11:57 AM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - Normally I'd want Cat to win cause I'm not a fan of Tate but I want Tate to win because her and ronda will be much better on TUF. Cat seemed really shy during that Ariel interview, I dont think she will come off well as a coach on TUF.

Plus there wont be any heat between her and Ronda. With Ronda/tate its not only a big fight, big rematch but them being on TUF for a season will be really entertaining.

I'm tired of the drama with previous TUF's. The way TUF 17 focused on training and fighter backstories made it a million times better that it was before. After all...it's The Ultimate Fighter, not The Ultimate Pissing Contest. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.