UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Enson Inoue's Destiny Forever Bracelets

4/4/13 2:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sockeye
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happens if the little string breaks and all the balls fall all over the place? You're out $400 lol or does that happen? I'm Interested in getting one Phone Post
4/4/13 2:31 PM
aaronlynton
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTt awesome Phone Post
4/4/13 2:41 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
542 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love these things. Just have yet to save up the ducketts to get one. TTT for a legend and true humanitarian. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 2:45 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye -  What happens if the little string breaks and all the balls fall all over the place? You're out $400 lol or does that happen? I'm Interested in getting one Phone Post

"Destiny Forever Products are Guaranteed for Life, if ever your chord should break Enson will re-make it for you for free up to 60 days after purchase, 61+ days from purchase there is a $35 charge for this service."

The bracelets are really well made too, I don't see breakage being an issue. It's wound cord, not just regular string like you see on a lot of bracelets. Mine has been through a lot and has never shown any signs of strain.
4/4/13 3:00 PM
brigsy
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson, Do they have to come with the dangly bits hanging off them?

VTFU for all you do out there. Just visited Japan and loved it.
4/4/13 3:16 PM
sly fox
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice

4/4/13 3:22 PM
Sock of Slaw
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about a comeback/coming out of retirement Enson? I would watch it.
4/4/13 3:23 PM
Dr_Perci

Soon... Soon Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 4:01 PM
Kobayashi

I got mine for my birthday so almost a year ago, I love it , it gets plenty of wear and looks like new. I can't see the string ever giving out with normal wear and tear. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 5:41 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
542 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PorkSwordInMyGapingHole -

I understand it's for a good cause and all but $450 for a plastic bead bracelet is fairly crazy.

EDIT: They do look fucking sweet though.

They aren't plastic. They're handmade and custom fit out of gemstones and crystal. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 5:48 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shared all over the place. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 6:41 PM
redwhiteandblues
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
4/5/13 12:28 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nexuscrawlers - 

i love following Enson on FB, i think what he is doing in japan is amazing. i cant wait to buy my first braclet (hopefully very soon)

Keep it up Enson, you are an inspiration to honorable human beings everywhere!!

Thanks!!  That means a lot to me.

4/5/13 12:30 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye -  What happens if the little string breaks and all the balls fall all over the place? You're out $400 lol or does that happen? I'm Interested in getting one Phone Post

That won't happen but if it does, send me back whatever you could find and I'll remake it for just the shipping and handling cost

4/5/13 12:31 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

brigsy - Enson, Do they have to come with the dangly bits hanging off them?

VTFU for all you do out there. Just visited Japan and loved it.

Well that's the style I specialize in but it can be made with a clip instead.

4/5/13 12:33 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

PorkSwordInMyGapingHole - 

I understand it's for a good cause and all but $450 for a plastic bead bracelet is fairly crazy.

EDIT: They do look fucking sweet though.

It's not plastic.  They are all real genuine genstones.  Some very precious stones all with properties of power.  Google power stones and look into it.

It would be ridiculous if they were just plastic.

4/5/13 12:35 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Sock of Slaw - What about a comeback/coming out of retirement Enson? I would watch it.

Nah.  I'm retired and content.  In fact looking to seal the deal and have a retirement ceremony later this year or next year.

4/5/13 12:46 AM
RangerDanger
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much respect, Enson. You have to be fearless to go into an area like that.

You're a warrior inside and outside of the ring. If there were any opportunities to volunteer I would live to raise my hand. I'll be purchasing a bracelet soon to help out. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 12:52 AM
Sock of Slaw

ttt
4/5/13 4:03 AM
Dominique Robinson
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson Yamato Inoue -

I am currently personally designing and making powerstone bracelets to help my Missions up in North Japan. Since the Tsunami hit Japan I'm currently on my 24th Mission and counting.

Check out my website.  

http://www.destinyforever.com

Thanks guys.  Oh and thank you for being a fan of MMA!
Those look SICK! N hey what happened to helping me fight in Japan like we spoke about on FB a few years back?! Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:04 AM
Ranman
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for destiny forever. The bracelets are awesome and very sturdy. Someone would have to literally grab a hold of it and use force to rip it off, cause it wont come apart on its own.
4/5/13 6:01 AM
Matt Phillips
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When you coming back to Oahu? I always tell myself Im going to come down to Ala Moana and shake your hand each time you're here, but always miss the opportunity.

4/5/13 6:27 AM
Roy Batty
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson is the real most interesting man in the world, not that guy in the commercials, and these are great!
4/5/13 6:39 AM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/05/13 6:39 AM

We need to try to get you funded by Japan.

4/5/13 6:47 AM
Trojan Rubber Guard
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still need to get one of these. I remember when Enson first started these missions all I could afford was to donate about 100 dollars and he still sent me a personalized picture and dvds of the news documentary about him and the people who he is helping.

Keep it up Enson! Also, your April Fools Facebook posts can't fool me! (this is Andrew) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.