UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Enson Inoue's Destiny Forever Bracelets

4/5/13 7:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
brigsy
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson Yamato Inoue -
brigsy - Enson, Do they have to come with the dangly bits hanging off them?

VTFU for all you do out there. Just visited Japan and loved it.

Well that's the style I specialize in but it can be made with a clip instead.

Thanks Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 8:05 AM
shootfightermike
978 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

4/5/13 8:10 AM
Shoebert
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn the onyx black knight bracelet and shogun are my favorites. Low on cash right now but the money is going to help something real. I'll save some money up to get myself one soon I hope. Phone Post
4/5/13 12:09 PM
Crush Crawfish
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ranman - TTT for destiny forever. The bracelets are awesome and very sturdy. Someone would have to literally grab a hold of it and use force to rip it off, cause it wont come apart on its own.

My son has tried and it still didn't break. Hell, I was loading some furniture on to a truck one day and snagged my bracelets, the braided leather one came off but the Destiny Forever bracelet held on. They're REALLY well made.
4/5/13 1:47 PM
UGCTT_Pariah

TTT for Enson!

These bracelets are awesome, I wear mine constantly and get compliments on it frequently. Planning on ordering another one soon.

Plus, the money is going toward a great cause, I can't think of anyone else who has taken it upon themselves to help people this much on their own. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 1:53 PM
mixedmartialfarts
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice!

4/5/13 2:57 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RangerDanger - Much respect, Enson. You have to be fearless to go into an area like that.

You're a warrior inside and outside of the ring. If there were any opportunities to volunteer I would live to raise my hand. I'll be purchasing a bracelet soon to help out. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks man.  I do monthly trip to bring supplies.  If you ever in Japan let me know.

4/5/13 2:58 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominique Robinson - 
Enson Yamato Inoue -

I am currently personally designing and making powerstone bracelets to help my Missions up in North Japan. Since the Tsunami hit Japan I'm currently on my 24th Mission and counting.

Check out my website.  

http://www.destinyforever.com

Thanks guys.  Oh and thank you for being a fan of MMA!
Those look SICK! N hey what happened to helping me fight in Japan like we spoke about on FB a few years back?! Phone Post 3.0

???  What happened?  Did you send me your contact?

4/5/13 2:59 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Matt Phillips - When you coming back to Oahu? I always tell myself Im going to come down to Ala Moana and shake your hand each time you're here, but always miss the opportunity.

I'll be back at Ala Moana Shirokiya from April 29th to May 12th.  Come down.

4/5/13 3:01 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Trojan Rubber Guard -  I still need to get one of these. I remember when Enson first started these missions all I could afford was to donate about 100 dollars and he still sent me a personalized picture and dvds of the news documentary about him and the people who he is helping.

Keep it up Enson! Also, your April Fools Facebook posts can't fool me! (this is Andrew) Phone Post

Ha!!!

4/5/13 3:03 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Shoebert -  Damn the onyx black knight bracelet and shogun are my favorites. Low on cash right now but the money is going to help something real. I'll save some money up to get myself one soon I hope. Phone Post

Thanks.....  

4/5/13 3:04 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Crush Crawfish - 
Ranman - TTT for destiny forever. The bracelets are awesome and very sturdy. Someone would have to literally grab a hold of it and use force to rip it off, cause it wont come apart on its own.

My son has tried and it still didn't break. Hell, I was loading some furniture on to a truck one day and snagged my bracelets, the braided leather one came off but the Destiny Forever bracelet held on. They're REALLY well made.

Yeah!  That's good to hear!!!

4/5/13 3:05 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

PorkSwordInMyGapingHole - 
Enson Yamato Inoue - 
PorkSwordInMyGapingHole - 

I understand it's for a good cause and all but $450 for a plastic bead bracelet is fairly crazy.

EDIT: They do look fucking sweet though.

It's not plastic.  They are all real genuine genstones.  Some very precious stones all with properties of power.  Google power stones and look into it.

It would be ridiculous if they were just plastic.

Well shit, my bad. I saw the hex cut type stone and thought it was a plastic bead. Sweet work then man, I like them a lot.

It's all good.  Thanks for the props

4/5/13 3:06 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

UGCTT_Pariah - TTT for Enson!

These bracelets are awesome, I wear mine constantly and get compliments on it frequently. Planning on ordering another one soon.

Plus, the money is going toward a great cause, I can't think of anyone else who has taken it upon themselves to help people this much on their own. Phone Post 3.0

I'm glad you like it!  I personally make each and every one of them myself.  Thanks for your support!!!

4/5/13 3:07 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

The Gumball Kid - 

Can you test positive for power stones?

If you test Destiny Forever bracelets, yes you will!

4/5/13 3:27 PM
Dougie
1109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect for what you're doing!

4/5/13 3:32 PM
Crush Crawfish
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny related story, I stopped at a gas station a couple weeks back, I had to use the bathroom BAD. As soon as I walked in the cashier said "Oh wow, that's a really cool bracelet, where did you get it? What is it made of? What do the stones mean?" etc. etc. etc. So I'm standing here about to shit my pants while I'm doing a Destiny Forever infomercial lol Barely made it ha
4/5/13 4:03 PM
Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
4/5/13 4:16 PM
Kimura606
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great product. Noble cause. Wish i could afford one. Best of luck sir. Phone Post
4/5/13 5:07 PM
Shoebert

Ttt Phone Post
4/5/13 5:16 PM
Shoebert

how long does it usually take for you to make one of those bracelets? Phone Post
4/6/13 1:27 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Dougie - 

Respect for what you're doing!

Thank you!!!

4/6/13 1:31 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Crush Crawfish - Funny related story, I stopped at a gas station a couple weeks back, I had to use the bathroom BAD. As soon as I walked in the cashier said "Oh wow, that's a really cool bracelet, where did you get it? What is it made of? What do the stones mean?" etc. etc. etc. So I'm standing here about to shit my pants while I'm doing a Destiny Forever infomercial lol Barely made it ha

But when you finally got to shit I bet it felt that much better!!!  Destiny Forever made your shit feel better..  Damn the magic of Destiny Forever bracelets never cease to amaze me!

4/6/13 1:33 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Shoebert -  how long does it usually take for you to make one of those bracelets? Phone Post

Depending on the style and the stones, anywhere between 40 minutes to 3 hours

4/6/13 3:35 AM
UGCTT_Dinamita
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.