UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Enson Inoue's Destiny Forever Bracelets

4/6/13 3:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Phillips
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson Yamato Inoue - 
Crush Crawfish - Funny related story, I stopped at a gas station a couple weeks back, I had to use the bathroom BAD. As soon as I walked in the cashier said "Oh wow, that's a really cool bracelet, where did you get it? What is it made of? What do the stones mean?" etc. etc. etc. So I'm standing here about to shit my pants while I'm doing a Destiny Forever infomercial lol Barely made it ha

But when you finally got to shit I bet it felt that much better!!!  Destiny Forever made your shit feel better..  Damn the magic of Destiny Forever bracelets never cease to amaze me!

LMFAO!
4/6/13 4:30 AM
Dominique Robinson
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson Yamato Inoue -
Dominique Robinson - 
Enson Yamato Inoue -

I am currently personally designing and making powerstone bracelets to help my Missions up in North Japan. Since the Tsunami hit Japan I'm currently on my 24th Mission and counting.

Check out my website.  

http://www.destinyforever.com

Thanks guys.  Oh and thank you for being a fan of MMA!
Those look SICK! N hey what happened to helping me fight in Japan like we spoke about on FB a few years back?! Phone Post 3.0

???  What happened?  Did you send me your contact?

I sent it. What's your email? Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 4:33 AM
parker2004
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome job Enson not only on the bracelets but everything you do.
4/6/13 8:29 AM
Shoebert
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT!

4/7/13 3:41 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/07/13 3:41 AM
Dominique Robinson - 
Enson Yamato Inoue -
Dominique Robinson - 
Enson Yamato Inoue -

I am currently personally designing and making powerstone bracelets to help my Missions up in North Japan. Since the Tsunami hit Japan I'm currently on my 24th Mission and counting.

Check out my website.  

Those look SICK! N hey what happened to helping me fight in Japan like we spoke about on FB a few years back?! Phone Post 3.0

send stuff to me on FB

4/7/13 3:42 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

parker2004 - Awesome job Enson not only on the bracelets but everything you do.

Thanks man!!!

4/8/13 4:19 AM
Dominique Robinson
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson Yamato Inoue -
Dominique Robinson - 
Enson Yamato Inoue -
Dominique Robinson - 
Enson Yamato Inoue -

Check out my website.  

send stuff to me on FB

Will do sir Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 8:42 AM
Rox19
539 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have one of Enson's bracelets! It is awesome! Phone Post
4/8/13 11:13 AM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow these are awesome and for a great cause wish I could afford one ... TTT and kudos to ENSON Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 4:05 PM
Dominique Robinson

Enson Yamato Inoue -
Dominique Robinson - 
Enson Yamato Inoue -
Dominique Robinson - 
Enson Yamato Inoue -

Check out my website.  

send stuff to me on FB

K bio coming to u from Trina Villegas there. I been talking to the homie Kid Yamamoto a lot 2 he may come train Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 12:09 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

BernardHopkins - what can i get for $25.99 USD brah?

An autographed picture.

4/9/13 9:35 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Going on the pilgrimage from today.  Will be walking for 14-16 a day for the next 5 days

4/10/13 8:37 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

BernardHopkins - 
Enson Yamato Inoue - 
BernardHopkins - what can i get for $25.99 USD brah?

An autographed picture.

cold

Cold?  Sorry I can't make a bracvelet for $26....  

4/11/13 1:00 AM
Ray Elbe
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My girl has been wearing her "shogun" almost everyday in the UK and says she keeps getting compliments on it Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 1:22 AM
useless
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want one! Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 3:30 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

You all can follow me on my pilgrimage on my Facebook fan page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Enson-Inoue/178254262213276?ref=tn_tnmn

2 years ago I did it all in one shot but this year I'm breaking it down into segments. This is the 4th segment and I am currently at temple 52. What is not shown on this map is the extra 20 sacred Bangai temples that I include to may this 88 temple pilgrimage 108 temples. 

You pass through 4 prefectures and they believe that every stage is a path to enlightenment. 

After doing the entire course on foot 2 years ago this is my assessment. 

Temples 1-23 in Tokushima Prefecture represent; Awakening because it is the start and all the temples are close together and in Tokushima town. 

Temples 24-39 in Kochi represent: Discipline because the temples are days apart and there are sometimes 7-8 hours you don't pass a single person. 

Temples 40-65 represent Perseverance because this prefecture is full of mountains. 

Temples 66-88 is where you entering enlightenment then nirvana for it is the end and once again you're back to civilization and the temples are close together.

I begin tomorrow and plan to walk for 7 days. from temple 52 to 53 is not a far distance but as you can see on the map, from temple 53 to 54 it's a trek. Approximately 40 kilos that may take my fat ass 2-3 days. 
I'll be posting updates so you all can join me on my journey. Thanks for all your support!
4/11/13 5:38 PM
brigsy
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is the navigation? Are you using maps or are there paths that are easy to follow?
4/12/13 10:25 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Ray Elbe - My girl has been wearing her "shogun" almost everyday in the UK and says she keeps getting compliments on it Phone Post 3.0

Right on!!!

4/12/13 10:26 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

brigsy - How is the navigation? Are you using maps or are there paths that are easy to follow?

I'm using maps but it's really hard to read

4/16/13 11:00 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Hey everyone!!!  My new website is up!!!  it's got more information about me and my missions, a blog that I am currently updating on my pilgrimage, links to my Purebred family of gyms and a gallery of people wearing my Destiny Forever bracelets. Please take a look and share it.  

http://www.destinyforever.com/Home_Page.php

Thanks,
Enson Inoue
4/16/13 11:20 AM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Destiny Forever
4/16/13 8:31 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

I am trying to come up with a new logo for Destiny Forever.  

This is the idea....  
Using the letters "DF" we want to create a logo that embodies the values that Destiny Forever stands for.

When we find a logo that's great Enson will customize a bracelet for the artist and the logo will be displayed and used across the various Destiny Forever LLC collateral.

The Rules:
By submitting your design you consent to Destiny Forever LLC owning the rights to it and using the logo however they see fit.
The competition will be judged by me, Enson Inoue, when I choose the winning logo, it will be final."

I wanted to get input from the people who care and support me.  Send the logo you want to submit to destinyforeverorders@gmail.com

Thank you all!!!
4/18/13 5:10 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

BernardHopkins - took me all day brah but im sure you'll like it.

http://i3.minus.com/jJuqp4Ki9skTA.png

Send it to destinyforeverorders@gmail.com

4/18/13 12:17 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really like the old Destiny Forever logo, but I'll do some sketching and see if anything comes to me.
5/6/13 5:28 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Come check me out at Shirikiya at Ala Moana!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.