UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official Bellator 95 discussion thread

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/4/13 2:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChemdogChronic
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
4/4/13 2:18 PM
Nexuscrawlers
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im really excited for this card, but also very sad that this is the last bellator for a while.

Bellator withdrawal sucks :(

4/4/13 2:41 PM
liquidrob
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Curran has some of the best technical boxing in MMA

If Shah wins it will be in thr first 2 rounds, Pat is generally a slow starter, Shah will need to take advantage of that, if it gets to the later rounds Pats jab, counters and defense will he too much IMO, he will start picking him apart
4/4/13 3:08 PM
liquidrob
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadMon - 
liquidrob - Curran has some of the best technical boxing in MMA

If Shah wins it will be in thr first 2 rounds, Pat is generally a slow starter, Shah will need to take advantage of that, if it gets to the later rounds Pats jab, counters and defense will he too much IMO, he will start picking him apart

i agree. in order for Shah to win he'd have to dominate with several knockdowns.

I just don't see him getting the decision behind the golden boy Pat.   Remember that Imada decision?  He's a star they building up.

Questionable decisions happen, I don't think Pat was a guy they were really building up at that point, that was at 155 and a long time ago, Pat didn't get known really until losing a decision to Alvarez and than dropping to 145, I may be wrong but that was a while ago
4/4/13 3:10 PM
touch
1500 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"We are beat you"

4/4/13 3:22 PM
Nexuscrawlers
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

touch -

"We are beat you"

Yes!!!! WAR RUSFIGHTERS SPORT CLUB!!! Phone Post
4/4/13 3:25 PM
liquidrob

If Straus is out of the mix, its great when you get to see the champ and a number 1 contender fight on the same card

Winner of Curran vs Shah against FRODO vs Richman winner
4/4/13 3:27 PM
touch
1500 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nexuscrawlers, right words, vu!

4/4/13 3:48 PM
smoogy
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huge finale and the biggest Bellator card ever, and the UG's got you covered with all the event info!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=news.search&phrase=Bellator%2095

Or not
4/4/13 3:52 PM
liquidrob

Lol smoogy, not one story of this Bellator card on the UG besides the OFFICIAL discussion thread

Hey, at least they got the card right!
4/4/13 3:58 PM
smoogy
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing for Chris and co. to write about really

A highly decorated Russian martial artist fighting for the 4th time in a year after brutally knocking out every one of his opponents in the tourney? Psh. That won't help move clicks off the e-shelf.
4/4/13 4:05 PM
liquidrob

smoogy - Nothing for Chris and co. to write about really

A highly decorated Russian martial artist fighting for the 4th time in a year after brutally knocking out every one of his opponents in the tourney? Psh. That won't help move clicks off the e-shelf.

Fighting a top 5 FW in a title fight, no story there

Or fan friendly style of FRODO vs Mike "The Marine" Richman, nothing here to see

Come back fight for Karo against Judo Olympian Hawn, blah I say!

Oh, and only another tournament final, ho hum
4/4/13 5:09 PM
Nexuscrawlers

liquidrob -
smoogy - Nothing for Chris and co. to write about really

Fighting a top 5 FW in a title fight, no story there

Or fan friendly style of FRODO vs Mike "The Marine" Richman, nothing here to see

Come back fight for Karo against Judo Olympian Hawn, blah I say!

Oh, and only another tournament final, ho hum
YAWN!!! Phone Post
4/4/13 5:17 PM
TEX4N
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

N Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 5:22 PM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whats FRODO mean? Shah is a motherfucker, bros. Pulling for him since day 1!
4/4/13 5:24 PM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can pat wrestle? I hope not!
4/4/13 5:42 PM
touch

Bisping KOd by CHRIST - Whats FRODO mean? Shah is a motherfucker, bros. Pulling for him since day 1!

It basically means he goes evil hobbit on your ass every time he hears someone calls him Frodo!

4/4/13 5:47 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1029 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

Anyone who likes Bellator, vote up the UG Blog in this thread, it will make her happy.

And Bellator preview series starting next week!

Who is her? Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 5:54 PM
wazzu19
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is anybody giving Karo a chance! He's 500 on my betting site haha and obviously isn't the same fighter he once was. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 5:59 PM
Nexuscrawlers

I am a big fan of Shahbulat Shamhalaev and Magomedrasul Khasbulaev (Frodo), but holy shit it is hard to remember how to spell their names!! Phone Post
4/4/13 6:01 PM
liquidrob

A have Shahbulat's down, took a while, I just go Frodo, f*ck that!
4/4/13 6:26 PM
FreakDaddy
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am there dudes....
4/4/13 6:28 PM
BiggRiggWreckedGQ
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So excited for this card. Top to bottom stacked Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 6:29 PM
liquidrob

FreakDaddy - I am there dudes....

Cool

Yell out "Caposa", he is there also, UG style
4/4/13 7:07 PM
jar of flies
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.