UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> cyborg at 145 night b4 weighins

4/4/13 11:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson's BBC in my Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

but of course she will physically die if she dropped some mass and cut an additional 10 lbs to make weight at 135...

4/4/13 11:16 AM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, seen a pic in the Lin photos, Cyborg doesmt look as big, she can make 135

She missed weight a couple times at 145 now she is weighing 145 thr night before
4/4/13 11:22 AM
thatdude21601
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://twitter.com/InvictaFights/status/319620525401980928/photo/1

4/4/13 11:22 AM
stevekt
618 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If she can make 135 then a big money fight awaits her in the UFC. That should be enough motivation to move down. I think she can do it if surrounded by the right people. Phone Post
4/4/13 11:24 AM
Quickash1t

She needs to fight Fallon Fox.
4/4/13 11:27 AM
Card
2064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/4/13 11:36 AM
Doctor Sidney

She is the epitome of sexyness

4/4/13 11:41 AM
soremano

looks like she dropped jenna jameson as her stylist

4/4/13 11:47 AM
AlphaSlap
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billytk - She needs to ignore dana and the haters and just get into the best shape she can (like she was in Strikeforce) and keep destroying people eventually even the UFC nuthuggers will have to admit hat rousey is terrified and ducking her

Agreed

I am excited to see her fight
4/4/13 11:48 AM
rrg1

Sorry but she isn't getting to 135 and be okay. She won't die of course but no way would she be able to perform very well. It doesn't take a very smart person to look at in the above pic @ 145 and see that.

Flame all you want but I remember, I think it was Dennis Hallman, back in Hook-n-Shoot who got taken out in an ambulance because he was so dehyrdated trying to make weight. Shit isn't healthy at a point. Then again, I'm sure some anonymous keyboard warriors know more about cutting than some professional.
4/4/13 12:01 PM
Letibleu
1665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/4/13 12:08 PM

rrg1 - Sorry but she isn't getting to 135 and be okay. She won't die of course but no way would she be able to perform very well. It doesn't take a very smart person to look at in the above pic @ 145 and see that.

Flame all you want but I remember, I think it was Dennis Hallman, back in Hook-n-Shoot who got taken out in an ambulance because he was so dehyrdated trying to make weight. Shit isn't healthy at a point. Then again, I'm sure some anonymous keyboard warriors know more about cutting than some professional.

dude this is 24 hours before the weighins....

4/4/13 12:34 PM
FanDivide
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No bulge, that's odd Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 12:41 PM
r_o_y

YukiNakai'sEye -  Even if she makes 135lbs the fight won't happen. Dana doesn't want her as champ. Phone Post

He will do whatever makes money. A Ronda - cyborg match and maybe a rematch? Huge.

4/4/13 12:42 PM
SmileyNY1985

Card -

Wow she's lost a lot of muscle mass. Phone Post
4/4/13 12:47 PM

SmileyNY1985 - 
Card -

Wow she's lost a lot of muscle mass. Phone Post

yeah..thats what happense when you stop roiding...what you guys dont realize is that she wayyyyyy undercut...making weight 24 hours before weighins is not good in most cases....

4/4/13 12:51 PM
Ch1ef
674 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know. After seeing Cyborg next to Marloes, who's made 135, it doesn't seem that far fetched. Maybe last year it was impossible, but this looks like a different Cyborg. I think we will get that fight against Rousey eventually. Phone Post
4/4/13 12:52 PM

Edited: 04/04/13 12:52 PM
Ch1ef -  I don't know. After seeing Cyborg next to Marloes, who's made 135, it doesn't seem that far fetched. Maybe last year it was impossible, but this looks like a different Cyborg. I think we will get that fight against Rousey eventually. Phone Post

not if she pulls a reem and loses..thats why tito made a huge mistake..he should have taken the offer when it first came in...

4/4/13 12:57 PM
r_o_y

Ch1ef -  I don't know. After seeing Cyborg next to Marloes, who's made 135, it doesn't seem that far fetched. Maybe last year it was impossible, but this looks like a different Cyborg. I think we will get that fight against Rousey eventually. Phone Post

I thought it was just me but marloes does look like the bigger person
4/4/13 12:57 PM
JerodR
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to agree that Cyborg does look like she has lost some muscle. Looks to me like either it is because of a lack or steroids in the system, or Cybor is actually changing her training to go down in weight. She can stay in Invicta for a while and dominate a few people. Then say she can make 135lbs to make the move to the UFC. That is actually pretty damn smart if that is the case, and as long as she keeps winning. This increases her value and gives her time to drop weight slowly.
4/4/13 1:01 PM
Vote me down

Only way to redeem herself is to keep winning and stay clean. She will eventually fight, Ronda. The fans will demand it. Just like Anderson Vs Jones... Shit nevermind.

4/4/13 1:46 PM
Cya

ttt
4/4/13 2:00 PM

At least it seems she's transforming back into a woman. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 2:32 PM
Fabes
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
If she could make 135 easily, she'd fight Ronda at 135. It's the big money fight and I highly doubt she fears any woman. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 2:36 PM
TARRat
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rrg1 - Sorry but she isn't getting to 135 and be okay. She won't die of course but no way would she be able to perform very well. It doesn't take a very smart person to look at in the above pic @ 145 and see that.

Take a look at (what you can see of) her legs. She can lose at least 5 from those easily - and I'm not talking about just water weight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.