UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> cyborg at 145 night b4 weighins

4/6/13 12:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
georgejonesjr
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff - 

Cris has always fought at 145, even in Brazil, if you have info to the contray, please post it, I will then recant my statement and call myself a cotton-headed-ninnie-muggins.

Couldn't find anything but various claims in threads (unsubstantiated) that she started at 135 - so you're probably right that she always fought at 145. My bad.
4/6/13 1:19 AM
Skyrim92
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dahosse - 
Breezah'sPowerBottom -

Hollywood stars arent gaining 100% muscle, they're juicing. Its easy to lose weight when you juice, you just stop juicing. Cyborg was roiding, which was why it was hard for her to make weight and why she missed weight a couple times. She stopped juicing. She may have been at 145.7 and if so then its probably because she aint on the shit anymore. Also, I have seen several well known MMA fighters completely BS the media about their weight. I've seen guys tell the press that they're already on weight and then sat right next to them in the sauna while they had another 5 lbs to cut. Cyborg may be fudging the truth to hide a tougher weight cut.

In any case, you can cut water, you can stop taking weight gainers, but you cant cut muscle.

Sure you can. It's called LOSING weight. Not cutting it. Losing muscle is dead easy. Cut your total calories. Cut your protein intake. And while you're at it, cut the bullshit.

"It's sooo hard to lose muscle"

No it fucking isn't. Building it and keeping it is 100x harder. Losing it literally takes negative effort- you do less things. You eat less, you lift less, you weigh less.

Quit trolling. Phone Post 3.0

But she's a fighter about to engage in combat with another person who is actively trying to make her lose brain cells. Why would she want to lose muscle? Why would she want to be at a disadvantage? Just so she can satisfy your need for her to prove that she can make 135?
4/6/13 1:26 AM
Skyrim92

Also, she's a fucking fantastic fighter who's awesomely fun to watch, why hate on that? She fights like Wanderlei, and Wanderlei was/possibly still is almost definitely on something, and yet he's one of the most popular and loved fighters for a reason. Just chill and enjoy her fights instead of white knighting it constantly.
4/6/13 1:47 AM
jasonhightower
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/06/13 1:47 AM

I am not a fan of either Cyborg or RR, but I have to believe Cyborg poses major fucking problems for RR.  Not sure but I think the first right hand she threw tonight shattered Muxlow's nose.  Anyway... just complete physical domination tonight.

4/6/13 8:04 AM
chaplinshouse
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FanDivide - No bulge, that's odd Phone Post 3.0

it's a tuck.  like in Pet Detective

4/6/13 9:29 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

Skyrim92 -
dahosse - 
Breezah'sPowerBottom -

Hollywood stars arent gaining 100% muscle, they're juicing. Its easy to lose weight when you juice, you just stop juicing. Cyborg was roiding, which was why it was hard for her to make weight and why she missed weight a couple times. She stopped juicing. She may have been at 145.7 and if so then its probably because she aint on the shit anymore. Also, I have seen several well known MMA fighters completely BS the media about their weight. I've seen guys tell the press that they're already on weight and then sat right next to them in the sauna while they had another 5 lbs to cut. Cyborg may be fudging the truth to hide a tougher weight cut.

In any case, you can cut water, you can stop taking weight gainers, but you cant cut muscle.

Sure you can. It's called LOSING weight. Not cutting it. Losing muscle is dead easy. Cut your total calories. Cut your protein intake. And while you're at it, cut the bullshit.

No it fucking isn't. Building it and keeping it is 100x harder. Losing it literally takes negative effort- you do less things. You eat less, you lift less, you weigh less.

But she's a fighter about to engage in combat with another person who is actively trying to make her lose brain cells. Why would she want to lose muscle? Why would she want to be at a disadvantage? Just so she can satisfy your need for her to prove that she can make 135?
Because one of the biggest draws in all of mma, male or female is at 135? Because that is where she has the opportunity to make the most money, by far? Because its the only division in the largest mma org in the world, by far? Just a thought.... Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 4:03 PM
georgejonesjr
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skyrim92 - 
dahosse - 
Breezah'sPowerBottom -

She shouldn't. She's not Rousey's sister or friend, and she doesn't owe Rousey anything.

And the same holds with Rousey going up in weight to fight Cyborg - she shouldn't. She's not Cyborg's sister and friend, and doesn't owe Cyborg anything.

And since neither want to give their opponent an advantage, there's no way this fight will happen. Rousey is totally in her rights to say come to 135. Cyborg is totally in her rights to say, come up in weight to fight me.

Cyborg refuses to be at a disadvantage + Rousey refuses to be at a disadvantage = no fight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.