UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Slaughtering BJJ Black Belts for charity

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
4/4/13 4:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Breezah'sPowerBottom
799 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/06/13 9:55 AM

I recently read a thread on the UG about the Judo for Jake seminar that is being held in NY for BJJ and Judo BB Mark Staniszewski. His 15 month old son Jake has been diagnosed with a rare pediatric cancer and is battling like a champ. Here's a link to the thread: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2154894

As a dad with an 18 month old son, I immediately thought of my baby boy and started thinking of ways I could help. I took a look at what I have been gifted with, huge cack, incredible looks, dynamic athleticism, modesty, somewhat decent fighting ability, and world class grappling skills. If you saw my grappling vids when I DOMINATED OGer Mat Santos and eviscerated Tom Lawlor, you would know how deadly I am on the mats. So that is what I decided to do, publically murder BJJ black belts and let Jake benefit from their demise.

I've partnered with several well known UFC and Pride fighters to make gift bags. I will post 6-10 videos of me doing a 5 min grappling vid with Gabriel Gonzaga, Jimmy Quinlan and several other BJJ monsters. Whoever guesses or comes closest to guessing the number of times I am submitted in TOTAL by all the people I grapple with will receive some bad ass gear signed by some incredible UFC and Pride era fighters. These matches will take place over the next couple weeks and to enter a guess you must donate to the charity whether it be $1 or a million. Literally donating one dollar will get you a chance to post a guess.

http://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/7v22/jakestaniszewski?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Share&utm_campaign=Isupport

***UPDATE*** 6APR13

I got a package from Mark Hominick that has a bunch of signed stuff to go towards one of the winners. We're going to get a lot more stuff from some other fighters as well. Props to OGer MOD and Canadian rape victim Beatts for being a big shot in Canadia and getting in touch with Mark Hominick for me. (Pineapple not included, unless its your dream to have a pineapple signed by me)

4/4/13 4:24 PM
Breezah'sPowerBottom
799 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's the first vid which gives you an idea of the kind of destruction I am capable of. Viewer discretion is advised.

If any New England area fighters or grapplers would like to chip in with gear, shirts, autographed bra's or they want to grapple with the head BJJ honcho (Joe Lauzon, I'm looking at you) Please let me know and I'll make the trip out to your gym and ruin your day.

4/4/13 4:28 PM
Breezah'sPowerBottom

The last video will be a vid of me grappling with Jake's dad Mark Staniszewski. He was the first dual BB on Long Island.

4/4/13 4:28 PM
SwampRocker
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vu
4/4/13 4:29 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
592 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In ! Phone Post
4/4/13 4:34 PM
Randy "Stinks Like a Fart" Marsh
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've traned UFC with Nader before and barely made it out of there alive.   :..-(

Yaaaaaaaaaayayayayayayay!

4/4/13 4:34 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
592 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy "Stinks Like a Fart" Marsh -

I've traned UFC with Nader before and barely made it out of there alive.   :..-(

Say it ain't so, Kru.. Phone Post
4/4/13 4:36 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to say, despite what the OG says about you, Nader, you are a pretty fantastic human being. You jumped at the chance to help me with this. I just fear for the other competitor's safety and hope you weren't too hard on them.  I hope everyone will pitch in and do what they can because this is an amazing cause. 

This should be pretty damn brilliant. Thanks Nader and to the OG!! 

4/4/13 4:37 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT

193 subs... Phone Post
4/4/13 4:38 PM
caseharts
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
4/4/13 4:38 PM
Submissable
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Awesome VTFU

4/4/13 4:39 PM
Dagz
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna roll with Nader Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 4:39 PM
The Elastic Assassin
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is infinity a number?...fuck it i guess infinity...
4/4/13 4:42 PM
The Elastic Assassin
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

....i made to 1:45 of the vid above....

please never challenge me in grappling again...you have a family to think about....
4/4/13 4:45 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Breezah'sPowerBottom - 

The last video will be a vid of me grappling with Jake's dad Mark Staniszewski. He was the first dual BB on Long Island.

Mark is a BJJ BB under Joe Moreira and 4th degree BB in Judo. The first Amercian to win the Pan Ams in Judo and BJJ and was inducted into the Martial Arts Hall of Fame in 2010.  

I'm sure this will be his greatest competition yet, in the great Naderhood!! 

4/4/13 4:45 PM
Randy "Stinks Like a Fart" Marsh
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
Randy "Stinks Like a Fart" Marsh -

Say it ain't so, Kru.. Phone Post

He let me walk out of that gym. Yayayyaayay

KIRIK STICKY THIS AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAYAAAAY!

:-)

4/4/13 4:47 PM
Krs10KO.com

Oh when you guys donate sure to write OG or UG!!

And I think I may have a pretty kick ass prize for the person who donates the most money!! Stay tuned!!! 

4/4/13 5:16 PM
OboesPeePeeTastesGood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go Nader! Your gonna die son Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 5:27 PM
45forever
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As much as we talk shit on the AUJL sn bet thread you really are a great guy nadar. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 5:36 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT

Ttt Phone Post
4/4/13 6:22 PM
NeoSpartan
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is awesome, sticky maybe?
4/4/13 6:28 PM
Breezah'sPowerBottom

a Sticky would be great, especially on the UG where all the black belts hang out.

I appreciate everybody's support, even if it means that you are hoping one of these black belts might get lucky and catch me in something (not likely)

4/4/13 6:30 PM
Hurrakayne
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How long is this going for? I want to donate but in the middle of a move so may be a week or 2 tops Phone Post
4/4/13 6:35 PM
DiaztakesGSP'ssmokedmeat
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for awesome-ness
4/4/13 6:51 PM
Krs10KO.com

Hurrakayne - How long is this going for? I want to donate but in the middle of a move so may be a week or 2 tops Phone Post
There's so many black belts that Nader is out to conquer so you've got time.
Good luck with your move :) Phone Post
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.