UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Slaughtering BJJ Black Belts for charity

4/8/13 11:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hurrakayne
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -

Nader, is that pineapple included with that fabulous Hominick prize package??

Phone Post
4/8/13 11:57 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good shit Nader ... Awesome bjj skills as well :) vtfu Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 12:11 AM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - That was a great video man, and a cool thing you are doing here. I think it is especially nice how you don't seem to put up much of a fight to save the BB's egos. Truly a selfless individual.
I laughed pretty hard. Phone Post
4/9/13 12:12 AM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR HEFF ! Phone Post
4/9/13 6:50 AM
Breezah'sPowerBottom
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Almost done filming the video's. I've got a total of 6. A couple BB's dropped out after they saw what i did to the first guy.

All you have to do is donate a minimum of $1 and post your guess of how many times I get submitted TOTAL in the 6 vids to enter to win a boatload of memorabilia!

4/9/13 11:00 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for getting this stickied!

I expect the donations to start pouring in now. I am also working on fabulous prize for the person that donates the most. 

Nader is the shit for doing this.  I just hope he doesn't hurt these guys too badly, they have careers to think about.
If I could do that photoshop crap I'd put Nader's face on MC Hammer's body, glasses and all and make the "Please Nader Don't Hurt Em" album. 
4/9/13 11:03 AM
Breezah'sPowerBottom
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^I support that

More savage beatdowns to come.

4/9/13 3:08 PM
pennviachoke
1115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood ftmfw! Great thread/videos...waitng on some money to clear in my PayPal account and ill make a donation. Phone Post
4/9/13 4:01 PM
Breezah'sPowerBottom

Don't want anyone to feel like we're asking for a ton of money. $5 goes a long way. Haven't received any donations yet so whoever throws a few bucks in has a chance to win some REALLY cool shit.

4/9/13 6:45 PM
NoGi bear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

36 taps!!

Can I donate from the UK? Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 7:56 PM
the_sandman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/9/13 9:09 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NoGi bear - 36 taps!!

Can I donate from the UK? Phone Post 3.0
Absolutely!! U can don't from Hell we don't care. Thanks!
And I'm not comparing the UK to Hell. I was just trying to make a point. I'm going to shut up now :) Phone Post
4/9/13 9:49 PM
ShanTheMan
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/09/13 10:13 PM

How do I donate? it probably says in OP huh

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it now. Wish I could give more.

Kick some ass Jake!
4/9/13 9:55 PM
Krs10KO.com

Breezah'sPowerBottom -

I recently read a thread on the UG about the Judo for Jake seminar that is being held in NY for BJJ and Judo BB Mark Staniszewski. His 15 month old son Jake has been diagnosed with a rare pediatric cancer and is battling like a champ. Here's a link to the thread: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2154894

As a dad with an 18 month old son, I immediately thought of my baby boy and started thinking of ways I could help. I took a look at what I have been gifted with, huge cack, incredible looks, dynamic athleticism, modesty, somewhat decent fighting ability, and world class grappling skills. If you saw my grappling vids when I DOMINATED OGer Mat Santos and eviscerated Tom Lawlor, you would know how deadly I am on the mats. So that is what I decided to do, publically murder BJJ black belts and let Jake benefit from their demise.

I've partnered with several well known UFC and Pride fighters to make gift bags. I will post 6-10 videos of me doing a 5 min grappling vid with Gabriel Gonzaga, Jimmy Quinlan and several other BJJ monsters. Whoever guesses or comes closest to guessing the number of times I am submitted in TOTAL by all the people I grapple with will receive some bad ass gear signed by some incredible UFC and Pride era fighters. These matches will take place over the next couple weeks and to enter a guess you must donate to the charity whether it be $1 or a million. Literally donating one dollar will get you a chance to post a guess.

http://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/7v22/jakestaniszewski?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Share&utm_campaign=Isupport

***UPDATE*** 6APR13

I got a package from Mark Hominick that has a bunch of signed stuff to go towards one of the winners. We're going to get a lot more stuff from some other fighters as well. Props to OGer MOD and Canadian rape victim Beatts for being a big shot in Canadia and getting in touch with Mark Hominick for me. (Pineapple not included, unless its your dream to have a pineapple signed by me)

^^^ Yep. Link to donate is in OP :)
(make sure to put UG or OG) Thanks so much!!! Phone Post
4/10/13 12:16 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

"Props to OGer MOD and Canadian rape victim Beatts"

lol I'm not a victim if Im willing....

4/10/13 1:46 AM
Chorizo
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is awesome, good luck!
4/10/13 6:51 AM
Breezah'sPowerBottom

the_sandman - 

this GIF is AMAZING!

4/10/13 8:38 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm 6-10 vids@ 5 min. 68 times u will b submitted Phone Post
4/10/13 8:44 AM
Breezah'sPowerBottom

Let me wear your headband and I'll never get submitted again

I'm actually offended that there's votes for any number but 0. WTF?

4/10/13 4:16 PM
Krs10KO.com

Breezah'sPowerBottom - 

Let me wear your headband and I'll never get submitted again

I'm actually offended that there's votes for any number but 0. WTF?

Seriously, oh ye of little faith. I heard a rumor that Naderhood is the best purple belt in the world! The person spreading that rumor did sound strangely similar to Nader himself but I'm sure that was just an odd coincidence. 

4/11/13 10:31 AM
Krs10KO.com

TTT Phone Post
4/13/13 12:55 AM
Krs10KO.com

Come on people. I am disappoint! 

4/13/13 11:43 AM
Krs10KO.com

Saturday morning bump 

4/13/13 12:36 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT

Ttt Phone Post
4/13/13 5:42 PM
Krs10KO.com

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -  Ttt Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.