UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fox never became a woman.

4/4/13 4:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Perry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really getting tired of ppl completely BSing everyone including themselves on this Fox issue. It's ok to stand by the truth even if it means that the sheep are going to call you names so here it goes.

When it comes to gender, you can be whatever the hell ppl accept you as.

When is comes to sex, you are a man when you XY chromosomes and a women when you have XX chromosomes.

Fallon's gender status (female) should have no bearing on her status as an MMA fighter The fact is, no matter how many hormones you take and no matter what you chop off or add on, your DNA, your brain, your frame and your skull are what they are.

Gender change is simple but a true sex change has never occurred. Actual sex changes don't exist because we lack the ability to change a living adult's sex chromosomes. You could prove the true sex of any transvestite with an autopsy and that's checkmate.

The idea of forcing a woman in a tourney to fight Fox is outrageous. However, if a woman wants to fight Fox or a straight man for that matter, that's their right.

Quit being so afraid of being called a trannyphobe, grow a pair and speak the obvious truth here. Phone Post
4/4/13 4:46 PM
HexRei

Thanks Dr Chandler
4/4/13 4:47 PM
John M
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Perry -  Really getting tired of ppl completely BSing everyone including themselves on this Fox issue. It's ok to stand by the truth even if it means that the sheep are going to call you names so here it goes.

When it comes to gender, you can be whatever the hell ppl accept you as.

When is comes to sex, you are a man when you XY chromosomes and a women when you have XX chromosomes.

Fallon's gender status (female) should have no bearing on her status as an MMA fighter The fact is, no matter how many hormones you take and no matter what you chop off or add on, your DNA, your brain, your frame and your skull are what they are.

Gender change is simple but a true sex change has never occurred. Actual sex changes don't exist because we lack the ability to change a living adult's sex chromosomes. You could prove the true sex of any transvestite with an autopsy and that's checkmate.

The idea of forcing a woman in a tourney to fight Fox is outrageous. However, if a woman wants to fight Fox or a straight man for that matter, that's their right.

Quit being so afraid of being called a trannyphobe, grow a pair and speak the obvious truth here. Phone Post

Agreed. People are so sensitive and feed the bull shit, they just don't want to face the truth.
4/4/13 4:50 PM
Matt Perry

The Brotorious B.I.G - I 100% agree...

But if her opponent is willing to fight her then by all means, but dont force him/her as someones opponent, its an unfair advantage Phone Post
Yup. Phone Post
4/4/13 4:52 PM
whoabro

Very well-reasoned post by OP. Nicely done.
4/4/13 4:56 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

I am ALL for equal rights. My mother is a lesbian, and I sell Subaru's for fuck's sake...

This isn't about "rights". Not everyone has a "right" to compete in professional Mixed Martial Arts. No state should license her as a female MMA fighter.

DyldoWilly

Thanks Chandeler Phone Post
John Bugara

Edited: 04/04/13 4:57 PM
Pat Miletech said the same thing more or less in a recent interview and I agree entirely. As pat put it just because a dude decides to lop off his junk doesn't mean he can go around beating up girls.
4/4/13 4:57 PM
The Mammoth
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ "grow a pair" while in a thread on this subject Phone Post
4/4/13 4:58 PM
Daht
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, if Fallon wasn't in the middle of a 'tournament' it wouldn't be as much an issue. If her next tourney opponent doesn't want to fight a man it should be Fox getting replaced.
Allen Hood

It's fucked up for him to be fighting girls man fucked up world we live in anyways. Phone Post 3.0
HexRei

John Bugara - Pat Miletech said the same thing more or less in a recent interview and I agree entirely. As pat put it just because a dude decides to lop off his junk doesn't mean he can go around beating up girls.

Pat "I'm openminded and well-educated on social issues" Miletich, lol
4/4/13 5:00 PM
hellride
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think even more interesting is the fact that Fox didn't want to be a man anymore, identified with being a woman and all that comes with it.. then decides to make a living beating up other women.
4/4/13 5:12 PM
HexRei

hellride - I think even more interesting is the fact that Fox didn't want to be a man anymore, identified with being a woman and all that comes with it.. then decides to make a living beating up other women.

Why is that interesting? She is competing in a sport that is gender-based. I really doubt any commission would sanction her to fight men with her hormone levels as they are...
4/4/13 5:18 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/04/13 5:18 PM

Chandler, I thought you would be more open minded considering your father's situation.

4/4/13 5:35 PM
HexRei

Chareth Cutestory - 

What about people with Klinefelter syndrome? They are born with XXY chromosomes.

Unnatural and conflicting with my highschool education-based worldview... BURN THEM ALL
4/4/13 5:36 PM
DirkH
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chareth Cutestory - 

What about people with Klinefelter syndrome? They are born with XXY chromosomes.

Shit, you beat me to it.

My cousin has Klinefelter's.

Plus the House episode with the model who was geneticaly male XY, but immune to testosterone, thus was phenotypically female, tits, vag, and all, was based on a real condition.

There ARE XY females.

But none of this discussion has anything to do with science or facts, mostly just biggotry taught by religious society.
4/4/13 5:36 PM
HexRei

There's also XYY chromosome births, don't forget. We do a yearly purge here in the heartland for these freaks of nature.
4/4/13 5:38 PM
Clarence Parents
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't always agree with Matt Perry but when I do it's 100%. Phone Post
4/4/13 5:44 PM
DirkH
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honeslty, the issue with whether a person is male or female, or what their weight or age is in sport should have ONLY to do with creating a safe, fair sporting event.

Should men fight women in MMA? Rhonda Rousey should not fight Jr Dos Santos, no. But then again Ian McCall shouldn't fight Jr Dos Santos either.

However a 135 lb Rousey could reasonably be expected to hang with 125 lb males. Females typically have more body fat (or at least should, for health reasons) so in an athletic contest, spot them the 10 lbs.

Fox may be a man, but he's a small one. Erin Toughill would have mauled Fox because of the size difference favors Toughill.
4/4/13 5:49 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - There's also XYY chromosome births, don't forget. We do a yearly purge here in the heartland for these freaks of nature.

I'm so manly I have YY chromosomes
4/4/13 5:51 PM
KZTT_W85
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chandler bing just spitting the truth Phone Post
4/4/13 5:51 PM
KZTT_W85
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The middle fingers of NickDiaz -
KevinMcAllister - 

Chandler, I thought you would be more open minded considering your father's situation.

LMFAO I hope im not the only one who understands this
Very good Phone Post
4/4/13 6:14 PM
hellride
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
hellride - I think even more interesting is the fact that Fox didn't want to be a man anymore, identified with being a woman and all that comes with it.. then decides to make a living beating up other women.

Why is that interesting? She is competing in a sport that is gender-based. I really doubt any commission would sanction her to fight men with her hormone levels as they are...

I don't mean in the sporting sense. Not liking yourself enough to make such a drastic life change to something you more identify with, then destroying others violently who you aspired to be like goes far beyond a win or loss problem. It is really disturbing circle of behavior. This isn't tennis or track and field.
4/4/13 6:57 PM
kinson

whoabro - Very well-reasoned post by OP. Nicely done.
Agreed.

Fox shouldn't be allowed to fight women. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.