UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Diaz camp request additional info. about drug test

4/4/13 10:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ender852
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/04/13 10:43 PM
40oztofreedom - I dislike Diaz but I'm honestly all for him on this. Only 6 were tested? Is that normal? First Brazil seemed shady and now my homeland seems shady. They should've tested them all and released all the info. Phone Post 3.0

Most events that are drug tested are:

the main event (both fighters)

one random fight on the main card (both fighters)

one random fight on the under card (both fighters)

4/4/13 10:43 PM
ender852
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

although depending on the commission sometimes all the fighters are tested, most commissions are broke and can't afford to drug test all the fighters (much less a blood and urine test like they should)
4/4/13 10:45 PM
ender852

Nick Diaz might be the biggest cry baby in all of MMA

4/4/13 10:48 PM
Kimbos Lice
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Diaz took something he wasn't suppose to and now the camp wants to know if they tested for that particular "substance" and if they did test for it, then Diaz or his camp know they can continue taking it. Just my guess. Phone Post
4/5/13 1:23 AM
crwhitlock
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would just like to see Nick surround himself with a group of people who were strictly focused on making his life more compatible to that of a UFC champion. His current team seems way to focused on negative things that are out of their control. Dwelling on past injustices, no matter whose right or wrong isn't what Nick needs to be doing. He needs to be focused on the future and the things he can control. It would be amazing to see him have a full camp with a group of high level wrestlers such as Mark Munoz's team Reign.
4/5/13 1:46 AM
kying418
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I understand GSP is a huge fan favorite, and Nick has the tendency to come across as kinda a sore loser.

However, if 80+% of the fighters are using PEDS (or whatever the % is), it would be safe to assume that many of the champions are- including the likes of GSP.

Why would it be wrong to constantly bring up drug tests? Heck, if I knew I was clean, I would gladly produce as many samples as possible to make sure there was no doubt in anyone's mind.
Enemies
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, you know, I actually started liking Nick Diaz a little while back. But ever since the fight with GSP he's been such a whiny little bitch. Hope he retires. He doesn't deserve another shot at GSP, nevermind Anderson Silva.
kying418
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Nick doesnt use PED's, I think he has a right to be pissed at the majority of fighters that cheat and do use them.
4/5/13 2:02 AM
funwithbakedgoods

Nick diaz needs to stfu. Gsp has never been popped for and PED use. What a whiny brat.
4/5/13 2:08 AM
HOLLYWOOD-MO

crwhitlock - I would just like to see Nick surround himself with a group of people who were strictly focused on making his life more compatible to that of a UFC champion. His current team seems way to focused on negative things that are out of their control. Dwelling on past injustices, no matter whose right or wrong isn't what Nick needs to be doing. He needs to be focused on the future and the things he can control. It would be amazing to see him have a full camp with a group of high level wrestlers such as Mark Munoz's team Reign.

This. It's like he's got BJ's camp...full of YesMen and no one who is looking out for Nick's best interest as a human being.
4/5/13 3:36 AM
elburrogrande
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The reading comprehension on here.... let me simplify it

MMAWEEKLY: hey I heard your test results came back clean can you confirm?

DIAZ CAMP: That's what were hearing, We just don't know for what.

UG: omg can Diaz just stop making excuses, get over it you lost wahh wahh wahhh! really tired of Diaz BS!

Its pretty stupid to get your blood taken and not even want to find out what is being done with it. I think this might be the only reasonable thing the Diaz camp has asked for since the GSP fight.
4/5/13 4:08 AM
Silverball
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I imagine Nick going about his daily business, pausing every once in a while to text back and forth with the lawyer or Cesar, then back to doing whatever it is he does these days. Phone Post
4/5/13 5:59 AM
RocketSkates
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He'll be broke real soon if he keeps his lawyer this busy Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 7:20 AM
SamboMMA

Nick passed his test. He should be happy and move on.
4/5/13 2:40 PM
Chulio
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nexuscrawlers -  To me, it sounds like nick is trying to see if his weed flush technique worked. If he was trying to find excuses why would he ask for specifics about his own test (that he passed)? Phone Post

Agreed, they want to see the exact numbers to know how well the masking is working
4/5/13 3:07 PM
Nexuscrawlers

Chulio -
Nexuscrawlers -  To me, it sounds like nick is trying to see if his weed flush technique worked. If he was trying to find excuses why would he ask for specifics about his own test (that he passed)? Phone Post

Agreed, they want to see the exact numbers to know how well the masking is working
Exactly. That was what I first though when I read it. Phone Post
4/5/13 3:18 PM
JerodR
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe they just want to see if the time frame that Nick stopped smoking weed was good enough for future tests...
4/5/13 3:58 PM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chulio - 

I thought he was just being bitchy to fuck with the comission, but that's a really good point.

Only reasonable explanation I can think of besides petulance, and really, I'd imagine even Diaz might be getting his full of fucking with and taking on the comission
4/5/13 3:58 PM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

getting his fill of / full of... I'm retarded :S
4/5/13 4:15 PM
frontdesk mma
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus -
buckshot44 - 

^^ Agreed completely.  Test EVERYONE, or don't test anyone.  Something shady going on.

I don't think any AC ever tests everyone on the card.

Most do testing randomly...I do know that New Jersey AC tests all fighters on a card though Phone Post
4/5/13 8:24 PM
Jambo888
596 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

about time all this stuff - testing, weigh in, reporting, etc - was standardized across all AC's. it's not rocket science.

4/5/13 8:32 PM
MMAtador

Diazed And Confused - The extent that they are perusing this is intriguing to me, normally excuses and what not fall out over time, but the camp is very adamant something fishy is going on.

Interesting... Fishy... Phone Post 3.0
Nick and his camp appealed his marijuana use also nothing fishy they just all stoned and paranoid Phone Post
4/5/13 8:36 PM
The Shockmaster

This guy needs to stay retired and just go away.
4/6/13 4:01 PM
MattyECB

kying418 - I understand GSP is a huge fan favorite, and Nick has the tendency to come across as kinda a sore loser.

However, if 80+% of the fighters are using PEDS (or whatever the % is), it would be safe to assume that many of the champions are- including the likes of GSP.

Why would it be wrong to constantly bring up drug tests? Heck, if I knew I was clean, I would gladly produce as many samples as possible to make sure there was no doubt in anyone's mind.

Ya, except there is zero reason to suspect GSP of doping over Diaz or anyone else. For all we know Diaz could be blood doping which is completely untested and this is the reason he's always been such an amazing cardio machine... I mean he loves cycling after all lol

But you'd be a retard to say that just like you'd be a retard to accuse GSP. Accuse everyone or accuse no one. And as far as track record and public comments go, GSP has stated numerous times he'd be happy with olympic and blood testing or increased random testng, and he's never once popped hot or had suspect pull outs.

And to all the ppl saying this shit is shady, this is fucking par the course for most ACs the UFC deals with. How long have you guys been watching the damn sport? lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.