UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight needs 190 people!!

4/4/13 8:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is not a specific amount it is the fundraiser is set up. The total amount of shirts to be sold is 200 which is set up by the company to help raise money since we do not have the capabilities of producing tee shirts. Also my husband continues to have medical issues as we do not even know if the cancer is still there and therefore he requires tests and such that is extremely expensive so therefore the need to continue to fundraise. I hope I have answered all yoour questions.

4/4/13 9:01 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clown makeup - 
Luvdcuties - 
caseharts -  Let me know next time you do this. I'll make a shirt that costs the same or less to make and do a very nice design for you. Phone Post

Ty I appreciate the offer and would definately love to talk to you about that. Here is my email if you would like to send me an email luvdcuties@aol.com  This fundraiser is over end of April so sometime after that we could chat about it!

I am well aware of the cause and original when it was touch and go well deserved. The questions now  is what now? Or better yet, "now what". What suddenly requires this specific set amount under the original guise which originally was absolutely worthy.

Oh wow... do you mean like have they provided any kind of accounting for the use of the money generated by their numerous fundraising efforts and donations they have gotten? Is that necessary for our continued support???

Cindy

4/4/13 9:01 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

clown makeup - 
Luvdcuties - 
caseharts -  Let me know next time you do this. I'll make a shirt that costs the same or less to make and do a very nice design for you. Phone Post

Ty I appreciate the offer and would definately love to talk to you about that. Here is my email if you would like to send me an email luvdcuties@aol.com  This fundraiser is over end of April so sometime after that we could chat about it!

I am well aware of the cause and original when it was touch and go well deserved. The questions now  is what now? Or better yet, "now what". What suddenly requires this specific set amount under the original guise which originally was absolutely worthy.

The amount of money they have recieved so far doesn't even come close to all their bills. Nothing "suddenly" requires anything. I would imagine the 190 mark is the # of shirts they need to sell to get a certain cut of the proceeds or something like that.

The real question is, why are you so curious about the specifics?

4/4/13 9:05 PM
KnowKontrol
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I use the phone and am always up to support. What is the cause? I have not see this one before. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 9:07 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
Luvdcuties -

Let's do it! . Ill email you soon Phone Post
VU for a classy maneuver! Your always offering help for Charity's !! Gd dude! Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 9:11 PM
clown makeup

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
clown makeup - 
Luvdcuties - 

The amount of money they have recieved so far doesn't even come close to all their bills. Nothing "suddenly" requires anything. I would imagine the 190 mark is the # of shirts they need to sell to get a certain cut of the proceeds or something like that.

You can only "dip into the well" so often.

4/4/13 9:13 PM
clown makeup

CindyO - 
clown makeup - 
Luvdcuties - 

Oh wow... do you mean like have they provided any kind of accounting for the use of the money generated by their numerous fundraising efforts and donations they have gotten? Is that necessary for our continued support???

Cindy

Once alive and well and kicking. Yes. Once your daughter got through the darkets hour, did you continue seeking help? On tap inbetween?

4/4/13 9:15 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
clown makeup - 
Luvdcuties - 

Cindy

Custom ink offers a service so people or organizations can raise money. This site allows you to pick the price you will sell the shirts for which I chose the lowest $15 and then you creeate your shirt and they set the rest up they offer to ship for you and they collect all money. At the end of the fundraiser Frank will be sent the portion that goes to him. You can read all about how it works at their fundraising site. 

4/4/13 9:16 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ordered mine. Can't wait :) Phone Post
4/4/13 9:18 PM
Luvdcuties

KnowKontrol - I use the phone and am always up to support. What is the cause? I have not see this one before. Phone Post 3.0

#FranksFight is about my husband who is battling cancer for a second time since 2011. You can read all about it here http://franksfight.webs.com/    or you can also read about it here http://facebook.com/FranksFight

4/4/13 9:22 PM
clown makeup

He's fine right now isn't he?

4/4/13 9:24 PM
KnowKontrol
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -
KnowKontrol - I use the phone and am always up to support. What is the cause? I have not see this one before. Phone Post 3.0

#FranksFight is about my husband who is battling cancer for a second time since 2011. You can read all about it here http://franksfight.webs.com/    or you can also read about it here http://facebook.com/FranksFight

Thank you ma'am Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 9:27 PM
Luvdcuties

clown makeup - 

Actually no he is not!!!!!!

4/4/13 9:28 PM
clown makeup

Enumerate this "new" request for money then. It will surely help your cause.

4/4/13 9:45 PM
Luvdcuties

clown makeup - 

Enumerate this "new" request for money then. It will surely help your cause.

This is not a new request for money. I have continued to find ways to fundraise to help pay the ever increasing needs of my husband from prescriptions that are not covered to co-pays to tests that are not covered by insurance. He still has cancer and is not in remission. They are trying to find out why he has increasing pain and continue to do tests to get to the bottom of it all. 2 new nodules also showed up and this could be a bad thing. I could go on with all the things my husband now has due to his recent transplant as well as things he could end up with but does it matter? At the end of the day he still has cancer and is now experiencing the same signs as when the cancer came back the second time. His bills have not gone down because he is recovering ffrom a stem cell transplant. Actually they go up because he has to be watched even more closely. Hope I have now aswered your questions.

4/4/13 10:00 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
caseharts -
Luvdcuties -

Let's do it! . Ill email you soon Phone Post
VU for a classy maneuver! Your always offering help for Charity's !! Gd dude! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks. If you don't help good people in the community then we really aren't a community. Phone Post
4/4/13 10:00 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
clown makeup - 
Luvdcuties - 

Ninja,

You are right on the money with that one total money raised has not even come close to total amount of bills. One bill is over 4 thousand!! As far as the shirts they set the cap of 200 not me probably so they can unify the aount each fundraiser gets. I am just glad they offer this service it is better than zazzle in regards to percent that goes to person versus company. 

4/4/13 10:05 PM
clown makeup

That's nice.

Doesn't address the very very simple question I posed, whether innocent or not. Innocent I expec not one might re-query:

"I need 190 people willing to buy a $15.00 tee What do you need this specified amount for?

Question from the outset was simple. Yet no  answer multiple attempts later. One last time:

for what do you need 190 people to buy a specific amount of a t-shirt at a net return to you, which you specifically stated?

Failing to answer this simple mathematical equation might suggest that one calculated the cost of e.g. a big screen TV and then worked the math backwards:  I need to sell 'x' amount and "y" price to achieve: ??? what?

The original question  and not unreasonable at the least.

Last time: what do you need this specifc amount you have requested for your seemingly dead husband who's cable of bashing someone on the internet from his death bed?

4/4/13 10:10 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clown makeup -

Have you or anyone you know ever been treated for cancer?? I'm assuming no, which is great and hopefully you never experience it. The expenses are enormous, even when you have insurance. And if you don't it, it's almost impossible. Many times the treatment is so aggressive that it will cause long term side effects that require medical treatment long after the cancer is gone. So even when Frank is "fine" AKA cancer free, he will still need medical care. Phone Post
4/4/13 10:14 PM
Luvdcuties

clown makeup - 

That's nice.

Doesn't address the very very simple question I posed, whether innocent or not. Innocent I expec not one might re-query:

"I need 190 people willing to buy a $15.00 tee What do you need this specified amount for?

Question from the outset was simple. Yet no  answer multiple attempts later. One last time:

for what do you need 190 people to buy a specific amount of a t-shirt at a net return to you, which you specifically stated?

Failing to answer this simple mathematical equation might suggest that one calculated the cost of e.g. a big screen TV and then worked the math backwards:  I need to sell 'x' amount and "y" price to achieve: ??? what?

Last time: what do you need this specifc amount you have requested for your seemingly dead husband who's cable of bashing someone on the internet from his death bed?

Again I repeat the company not me decided on 200 total shirts that COULD be sold therefore since 10 had been sold that would leave 190 left to sell. Simple math right there for you. Needing a 190 people oh wow that is the amount of shirts left to sell again simple math. $15 is the least amount of money the company allowed me to charge people therefore I chose $15  Since we have no idea what amount we will ultimately get common sense tells you that we have no set amount. So again simple I would need to sell 190 shirts to accomplish the goal set by company of 200 total shirts that COULD be sold. Last time I will tell you this simple answer. So I HAVE answered your question in many ways and I am sorry if you do not comprehend any of those ways. Thanks for speaking crap about my husband shows your true character!!! 

4/4/13 10:16 PM
clown makeup

That's great and all. However when you howl for more money, at least state for what it is required for.Having cancer  HIV, leprosy, retardation; doesn't -- in any genuine situation -- warrant the requester omiting WHY they need it. At this time AFTER the original scare.

4/4/13 10:17 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clown makeup -

That's nice.

This obviously isn't for you, please stop posting.

It has been stated that the printers of the shirts, customink.com, set the number of shirts at 200. Wendy and frank chose the lowest cost setting customink was offering @ $15.00. They sold ten before Wendy made the thread, therefore they would like to sell 190 more.

Again, please stop posting. Phone Post
4/4/13 10:32 PM
clown makeup

Again.

the nett amount she "wants" now is for what" Forget about gross and nett. She requires a set number; a set amount of money: for what?

Is it so rude to ask why or for what do you need this particular sum of money or are we to be blanketed by sad tales and sorry?

las time: she requests "x" amount (irrespective of t-shirt costs} why this sum and not more;. what is the reason for this specific amount she requests.

IS IT UNREASONABLE FOR ANYONE PREPARED TO GIVE THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY TO SOME INTERNET ENTITY TO KNOW WHERE AND WHY  THE MONEY REQUESTED, IS GOING/GOING TO BE USED?

It's all nice and well "really sicke cancer guy" gets through it all from the brink of death to "stable" with the help of the collective. However the "it's not an act' last so long.

How simple is it, once stabalised such a simple question  about asking for MORE money, just cannot be answered.

GIVE THE MAN YOUR MONEY BECAUSE HE'S AN MMA FAN LIKE YOU, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, WHAT HE ASKS FOR BECAUSE HE'S "SICK" DO NOT DISPRESECT HIM, JUST "GIVE".

JUST GIVE IT.

4/4/13 10:36 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clown makeup -

Again.

the nett amount she "wants" now is for what" Forget about gross and nett. She requires a set number; a set amount of money: for what?

Is it so rude to ask why or for what do you need this particular sum of money or are we to be blanketed by sad tales and sorry?

las time: she requests "x" amount (irrespective of t-shirt costs} why this sum and not more;. what is the reason for this specific amount she requests.

IS IT UNREASONABLE FOR ANYONE PREPARED TO GIVE THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY TO SOME INTERNET ENTITY TO KNOW WHERE AND WHY  THE MONEY REQUESTED, IS GOING/GOING TO BE USED?

It's all nice and well "really sicke cancer guy" gets through it all from the brink of death to "stable" with the help of the collective. However the "it's not an act' last so long.

How simple is it, once stabalised such a simple question  about asking for MORE money, just cannot be answered.

GIVE THE MAN YOUR MONEY BECAUSE HE'S AN MMA FAN LIKE YOU, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, WHAT HE ASKS FOR BECAUSE HE'S "SICK" DO NOT DISPRESECT HIM, JUST "GIVE".

JUST GIVE IT.

How much money have you given to #FranksFight?

Simple question, just answer. Phone Post
4/4/13 10:41 PM
Luvdcuties

clown makeup - 

Again.

JUST GIVE IT.

Again money goes towards medical needs which includes prescriptions copays tests not covered by insurance you know the very things I already told you in a previous post so yes I have answered and you continue to badger me because customink.com who runs the fundraising site runs its company a certain way go badger them as to why the amounts are what they are. Wow you really are just here to badger me even though I continue to answer you in many ways. Now unless you have a real question that has been unanswered I will continue to ignore your posts in regards to questions I have already answered in numerous ways and you CHOOSE not to accept the answers. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.