UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight needs 190 people!!

4/4/13 10:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Luvdcuties
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herpaderp - i only donate items, or time and work, to charities that accept them, too much sketchy stuff going on with where the money is going with most of the cash based ones

I respect that. If you would like to support #FranksFight with a simple action not costing you anything you can simply LIKE the #FranksFight facebook page. http://facebook.com/FranksFight

4/4/13 10:46 PM
clown makeup
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I need 190 people willing to buy a $15.00 tee"

What do you need this specified amount for?

4/4/13 10:50 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clown makeup -

"I need 190 people willing to buy a $15.00 tee"

What do you need this specified amount for?

Hey shitbag, go away. I asked you a question as well. Answer it or GTFO. how much have you donated to #FranksFight? Let me know.

I'm going to quote a post from KRS to further illuminate you to what the money goes towards. Please read it and if needed have someone smarter than you explain it to you. Phone Post
4/4/13 10:51 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
clown makeup -

He's fine right now isn't he?

Have you or anyone you know ever been treated for cancer?? I'm assuming no, which is great and hopefully you never experience it. The expenses are enormous, even when you have insurance. And if you don't it, it's almost impossible. Many times the treatment is so aggressive that it will cause long term side effects that require medical treatment long after the cancer is gone. So even when Frank is "fine" AKA cancer free, he will still need medical care. Phone Post
ClownFeces this is for you to read, or have someone explain to you. Phone Post
4/4/13 10:57 PM
clown makeup

Having cancer doesn't give you licence to prey on the emotions of the general populous. If you plan on "begging' have the courtesy and decency regardless if you're on your death bed or being granted your last rights, to answer those that helped you:

4/4/13 10:59 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

clown makeup -

Having cancer doesn't give you licence to prey on the emotions of the general populous. If you plan on "begging' have the courtesy and decency regardless if you're on your death bed or being granted your last rights, to answer those that helped you:

I will now beg you to answer my question, please, please let me know how much you have given/supported #FranksFight? Phone Post
4/4/13 11:06 PM
clown makeup

If anyone can answer the original question which is in response to this post:

FranksFight needs 190 people ..." buy x amount of t-shirts.

How difficult is it to explain you need this number of people to buty this number of t-shirts, which amount to this amount.

In typical fashion such a simple straightforward question just cannot be answered. Why is that.

4/4/13 11:11 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

clown makeup -

How difficult is it to explain you need this number of people to buty this number of t-shirts, which amount to this amount.

In typical fashion such a simple straightforward question just cannot be answered. Why is that.

Ok, to answer your question they need people to buy 190 shirts so they can buy a half oz of weed, two six packs of molson golden and 14 frozen tombstone pizzas.

Now answer my question, for the fourth time, how much have you already donated to #FranksFight?

Oh, and if you don't want to help Get The Fuck Out of this thread. Phone Post
4/4/13 11:16 PM
Luvdcuties
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clown makeup - 

Ok I am feeling real giving today so again I will answer you as I already have in numerous posts.

Customink allows total of 200 shirts to be sold (Their policy) for all fundraisers We have sold 10 shirts leaving 190 left. If 190 people each buy 1 shirt then we have sold the maximum amount of tees set by company of 200. So I would need 190 people in order to get to the maximum goal wow see simple math simple answer as you have been told again and again The shirts are $15 dollars each as is the minimum allowed to charge (custom inks policy) for all fundraisers. Once the fundraiser closes depending on how many shirts are sold will depend on how much frank gets which will go towards medical expenses. 

How difficult is it to understand simple english and reading comprehension??

Straight forward question asnwered with straigh forward answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Now I will no longer answer you as I have reached my patience limit with you and have been nice enough to re explain over and over the same answers

4/4/13 11:17 PM
clown makeup

You takers ruin it for people in the future really in the need.

Absolutelu Frank was on the edge, touch and go, originally, months later he's 'fine'.  That's where the "begging" needs to end. Move on and celebrate and enjoy what even if nothing, you have. Not re-appearing with some new scheme and new t-shirt and now non-explainable usage and want for more money when the patient remains live and well.

4/4/13 11:22 PM
Luvdcuties

clown makeup - 

Absolutelu Frank was on the edge, touch and go, originally, months later he's 'fine'.  That's where the "begging" needs to end. Move on and celebrate and enjoy what even if nothing, you have. Not re-appearing with some new scheme and new t-shirt and now non-explainable usage and want for more money when the patient remains live and well.

Take your own advice move on. Until then ignored from my end since you have nothing of value to offer here.  

4/4/13 11:32 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

clown makeup -

Hey asshole, please tell me how much you have donated.

As far as you say "begging", no, not even close. I see a wife, and mother doing any and everything to keep their husband alive. If Wendy came to the UG and just said "give me your money, I need it". Then I could agree. But Wendy and Frank have been posting regularly about Franks progress, what he has gone through, and what he still faces. The reason I support #Franks Fight as much as I do is because of the first picture I ever saw of Frank. He was physically destroyed, but you could see in this MANs' eyes that he was willing to go through whatever treatment, poisoning, and suffering it took to be able to spend just one more second than cancer wanted with his family. If you can't understand that... You sir don't deserve to disparage him and his family. I will ask you for a fifth time, in what way; other than constant bumps of this thread, have you contributed to this cause?

Again, how have you contributed, how much have you donated to #FranksFight???? Phone Post
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Wendy clarified the T shirts statement. I think Her and I summed up the general medical costs. I can further elaborate. The costs can go into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Including but not limited to treatment, chemo, radiation, surgery, tests, scans, blood work, prescriptions, hospital stays, etc etc etc.

If you do not want to help Wendy or Frank out with a donation, you don't have to. No worries! That is your right. However, you are being extremely rude and disrespectful. It is beyond classless to mock someone and say things about Frank being on his death bed in a situation like this. As I said before, it's obvious you've never had a personal experience with this disease.

I'd respectfully just ask you to keep your comments to yourself and move along. Frank and Wendy are great people. Wendy Is trying to raise money to help pay for treatment that will save her husband's life. Neither one of them deserve your attitude. Phone Post
clown makeup

I've sent my expert analysis to the appropriate authorities for their further investigation should they choose. Whatever  the outcome I do wish Frank well, but do not condone intentional, irresponsaible,  "ailement"  for unsubstantiated immediate requirement, demands.

Thank you for your interest and wishing you well in whatever you may deem fit.

4/4/13 11:38 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

clown makeup -

I've sent my expert analysis to the appropriate authorities for their further investigation should they choose. Whatever  the outcome I do wish Frank well, but do not condone intentional, irresponsaible,  "ailement"  for unsubstantiated immediate requirement, demands.

So you feel free to ask inappropriate questions, but not answer a single appropriate question.

Clown How much have you given to this cause?

Please answer. Phone Post
4/4/13 11:40 PM
Luvdcuties

Thank you both Sakurabas and Krs 

Sakurabas you just brought tears to my eyes in a very good way because you are right on the money. Frank cares enough about me and the boys to fight through horrible things...things that I may have said no to had the roles been reversed. I will do anything it takes to get my husband what he needs. 

I have been through so much mentally that I actually over the years have learned how to deal with people who are negative and think nothing of bashing someone whom they nothing about. Again thank you both!!

Love you guys!!

4/4/13 11:43 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clown makeup -

Go right ahead man.

Btw you act as if you know I'm fine now. Now I ask you where you came to this and why would you assume that? I was touch and go while going through a transplant. The cancer is not gone and now I have a couple of new issues. After reading through I still can't figure out what you were asking that wasn't answered.

The story boils down to the first fight we did everything on our own and went through every resource we ourselves had. When I was told I won I went back to work and life moved on. Starting a second battle it was back out of work and now nothing to lean on because I was back to work for 6 months. It made me sick to ever have to ask for any help from the beginning but I didn't really have a choice.

Not sure exactly what else you are looking for but that's pretty much it. Oh and care to elaborate on how I bash from my death bed. I don't think I have actually ever been on a death bed but if you are referring to when I was in the hospital having the transplant then no....no I wasn't bashing anyone. I turned the tv on in my room for 15 minutes the entire 3 weeks I was there and not once touched my laptop. Phone Post
4/4/13 11:44 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@Clown makeup you need to stop being an absolute cunt. Trolling isn't funny when you are talking about people's lives and their health in this kind of way.

When someone sees a thread from Luvdcuties then the chances are it will be in relation to fundraising for FranksFight. Both her and Frank have given updates all along the line, hence us knowing that Frank seems to be in a better condition than he was.

We are all grown adults on here and can make our own mind up as to whether we want to purchase the items or donate money to the cause. We don't need your cunty attitude getting involved.

@Luvdcuties I hope everything is going as well as can be expected for you, Frank and your family. I've ordered a T and I'm looking forward to getting it. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 11:47 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_Benwahwah - @Clown makeup you need to stop being an absolute cunt. Trolling isn't funny when you are talking about people's lives and their health in this kind of way.

When someone sees a thread from Luvdcuties then the chances are it will be in relation to fundraising for FranksFight. Both her and Frank have given updates all along the line, hence us knowing that Frank seems to be in a better condition than he was.

We are all grown adults on here and can make our own mind up as to whether we want to purchase the items or donate money to the cause. We don't need your cunty attitude getting involved.

@Luvdcuties I hope everything is going as well as can be expected for you, Frank and your family. I've ordered a T and I'm looking forward to getting it. Phone Post 3.0

Ty we appreciate it!! 

4/4/13 11:48 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

Luvdcuties -

Sakurabas you just brought tears to my eyes in a very good way because you are right on the money. Frank cares enough about me and the boys to fight through horrible things...things that I may have said no to had the roles been reversed. I will do anything it takes to get my husband what he needs. 

I have been through so much mentally that I actually over the years have learned how to deal with people who are negative and think nothing of bashing someone whom they nothing about. Again thank you both!!

Love you guys!!

Wendy, please disregard anything this asshole has to say. I got this part of the fight. Concentrate on Frank and the boys, and raising money to keep your husband alive and your kids fed. This is the first time I've ever been actually pissed off by something I've read here. If this guy "clownfeces" continues to post think of it as a courtesy thread bump. I'll continue to ask how much he's donated, if he has and we can verify it, I'll reimburse him. Please let Frank know that he is my 4th favorite poster behind 2jupes, SuperCalo, and you. Phone Post
4/4/13 11:54 PM
Richard Tuck
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clown makeup -

Sub for VTFD later.
I'm broke as hell but I'll try to donate a few bucks next week Phone Post
4/5/13 12:00 AM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Luvdcuties -

Love you guys!!

Wendy, please disregard anything this asshole has to say. I got this part of the fight. Concentrate on Frank and the boys, and raising money to keep your husband alive and your kids fed. This is the first time I've ever been actually pissed off by something I've read here. If this guy "clownfeces" continues to post think of it as a courtesy thread bump. I'll continue to ask how much he's donated, if he has and we can verify it, I'll reimburse him. Please let Frank know that he is my 4th favorite poster behind 2jupes, SuperCalo, and you. Phone Post

Yeah they pushed my buttons which means I pushed ignore and that is how it will stay lol. Do not have time for the ignorance. Some of your posts to them have had me cracking up and I greatly appreciate the laughs. Never thought of it that way since yes it is bumping the thread too cool. The thing that has me cracking up the most is that "the authorities" are going to crack up laughing when they get the report. Maybe I should turn in the Red Cross because I donated back when I was able to give and they never told me EXACTLY where my money went bwahahahaha omg hysterical. 

4/5/13 12:01 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1949 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFD Clown Penis ... Bad Show! Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 12:08 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

Luvdcuties -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Luvdcuties -

Love you guys!!

Yeah they pushed my buttons which means I pushed ignore and that is how it will stay lol. Do not have time for the ignorance. Some of your posts to them have had me cracking up and I greatly appreciate the laughs. Never thought of it that way since yes it is bumping the thread too cool. The thing that has me cracking up the most is that "the authorities" are going to crack up laughing when they get the report. Maybe I should turn in the Red Cross because I donated back when I was able to give and they never told me EXACTLY where my money went bwahahahaha omg hysterical. 

Yeah this shitfuck has taken too much away from this thread, believe me Wendy, it will be my pleasure to continue to wreck his every troll, to continue my support of #FranksFight, and to wish with everything I have that Frank pulls through. You are both a wonderful mother and wife.

Hey Frank, I hope you're dealing with everything as best you can, keep in mind you have one of the most amazing women in the world on your side! I wish you the best, always in my thoughts. UGCTT_sakurabas ear. Phone Post
4/5/13 12:08 AM
Luvdcuties

Richard Tuck - 
clown makeup -

Sub for VTFD later.
I'm broke as hell but I'll try to donate a few bucks next week Phone Post

Ty we appreciate the support. If you would like to follow Franks story you can do so on the #FranksFight facebook page or on the thread I created in regard to mma community helping out #FranksFight I update that thread with everything that is happening with #FranksFight and Frank.  Here are the links

http://facebook.com/FranksFight

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2083918&page=1

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.