UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight needs 190 people!!

4/5/13 12:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -
Richard Tuck - 
clown makeup -

I've sent my expert analysis to the appropriate authorities for their further investigation should they choose. Whatever  the outcome I do wish Frank well, but do not condone intentional, irresponsaible,  "ailement"  for unsubstantiated immediate requirement, demands.

Thank you for your interest and wishing you well in whatever you may deem fit.

Sub for VTFD later.
I'm broke as hell but I'll try to donate a few bucks next week Phone Post

Ty we appreciate the support. If you would like to follow Franks story you can do so on the #FranksFight facebook page or on the thread I created in regard to mma community helping out #FranksFight I update that thread with everything that is happening with #FranksFight and Frank.  Here are the links

http://facebook.com/FranksFight

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2083918&page=1

Donating on Richard Tucks behalf. He seems like a good fellow Phone Post
4/5/13 12:17 AM
camozzi
697 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T to the T to the T Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 12:39 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For Richard, I did what I thought you might. Please don't forget to help.

Fuck cancer!!!!!!!! Phone Post
4/5/13 12:40 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

How is this not stickied??? Phone Post
4/5/13 1:05 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No need to thank me Wendy. I got your back. Frank too, always :) I can't wait for the day when Frank joins me on Team Survivor!

Camozzi- It was so very cool of you to represent Frank like that. Congrats btw! I'm friends with Jason Miller (303) I havnt talked to him in a while or seen him on here. Do u see him? If so can u please tell him that Kristen says hi and sends her love. Thanks!

And Sakuraba you're the man!!!

PS
Fuck Cancer! Phone Post
4/5/13 1:11 AM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/05/13 1:13 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear -  For Richard, I did what I thought you might. Please don't forget to help.

You are so awesome I will ensure Richard gets a  #FranksFight package!!

Omg so I look into all that drive me insane never know when it could be a "fatal attraction" Anyway I was researching and found this post where Mr Clown Makeup can be find and omg it has me and Frank literally laughing out loud. At least I now know it really is him. Hubby said we are being trolled rofl Seriously want a laugh check this thread out.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=2079576

4/5/13 1:25 AM
the geek
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll buy a shirt tomorrow, if I get it on time I'll be sporting it in Jersey :)
4/5/13 4:28 AM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
4/5/13 4:29 AM
UGCTT_Stu0411
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -
UGCTT_Stu0411 -  Will buy. ship to Australia? Either way its 15 well spent. Phone Post

Yes they do!! and VTFU and ty

No worries, will get it sorted over the weekend. Phone Post
4/5/13 8:52 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

AM bump! Phone Post
4/5/13 10:54 AM
Richard Tuck
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -  For Richard, I did what I thought you might. Please don't forget to help.

Thank you Bro, I'll for sure donate what I can

#FranksFight
#FuckCancer
4/5/13 11:07 AM
NomoRomophobia

I just donated instead.
Good luck to you both!
#FuckCancer. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 1:21 PM
Luvdcuties

the geek - I'll buy a shirt tomorrow, if I get it on time I'll be sporting it in Jersey :)

Ty geek however fundraiser ends on April 23rd so we will not have them in time for Jersey ;( 

4/5/13 1:22 PM
Luvdcuties

NomoRomophobia - I just donated instead.
Good luck to you both!
#FuckCancer. Phone Post 3.0

Ty so much appreciate it!!

4/5/13 3:05 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT

4/5/13 4:19 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT

4/5/13 4:55 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm skint till the 27th Wendy but I promise I'll buy 1 on pay day.

You made my wife's day with the lanyard (thing you clip your work pass onto) you posted. When I donated on the Camozzi thread I paid with my wife's card so the package came in her name. The bitch (yes Sharon, you! I know you'll read this) claimed it. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:17 PM
Luvdcuties

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - I'm skint till the 27th Wendy but I promise I'll buy 1 on pay day.

You made my wife's day with the lanyard (thing you clip your work pass onto) you posted. When I donated on the Camozzi thread I paid with my wife's card so the package came in her name. The bitch (yes Sharon, you! I know you'll read this) claimed it. Phone Post 3.0

Omg this had me and hubby cracking up lmao. Tell you what pm me your name and addy as I never remember who is who and will send you your very own lanyard lol. As far as the shirt no worries you have given before ;) and we appreciate it. 

4/5/13 7:03 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill buy one tonight!!!! Phone Post
4/5/13 8:05 PM
Luvdcuties

mmavixen -  Ill buy one tonight!!!! Phone Post

Ty we appreciate the support.

4/5/13 10:19 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT

4/5/13 10:36 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

Bump Phone Post
4/5/13 10:50 PM
DiscipleDojo
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Frank & Wendy!

Vote down for clown troll. I suggest you come to the #FranksFight seminar at Renzo Gracie Academy later this month and voice your opinion there. I'm sure a number of people in this thread would pay money to see that.

4/5/13 10:52 PM
UGCTT_Gubment Cheese
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/05/13 10:52 PM

God Bless Frank and his Family. bought a shirt. 16 more to sell.

4/6/13 12:16 AM
Luvdcuties

DiscipleDojo - 

TTT for Frank & Wendy!

Vote down for clown troll. I suggest you come to the #FranksFight seminar at Renzo Gracie Academy later this month and voice your opinion there. I'm sure a number of people in this thread would pay money to see that.

Rofl this had me and Frank cracking up don't think I have ever seen your feathers quite ruffled like this lol 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.