UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight needs 190 people!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/19/13 4:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
489 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

4/19/13 7:37 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
4/19/13 7:45 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got that package today Wendy. Thank you loads. The Mrs and are going to keep the letter you sent with it very safe and every time we send you and Frank good thoughts we will read it. As I said earlier we promise to make another small donation on pay day. Please don't send anything else in reply though, you have done more than enough.

Alex and Sharon Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 2:46 PM
Luvdcuties
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - I got that package today Wendy. Thank you loads. The Mrs and are going to keep the letter you sent with it very safe and every time we send you and Frank good thoughts we will read it. As I said earlier we promise to make another small donation on pay day. Please don't send anything else in reply though, you have done more than enough.

Alex and Sharon Phone Post 3.0

Your welcome. I am glad you and your wife enjoyed the letter. I promise not to send anything in reply ;) You and your wife brought such laughter to us that the package in my opinion was well deserved!! Hope you and your wife are having an incredible weekend!! 

4/22/13 7:08 PM
Luvdcuties
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ONLY 7 HOURS LEFT to get a tee if you would like one.

4/22/13 7:31 PM
Ingrained Media
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
in for two but you can give the tees away to someone here.
5/3/13 8:23 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got mine today!

Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:40 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_mrthesnake - Got mine today!

Phone Post 3.0

Awesome thanks for the picture just shared it on the facebook. Ty again for supporting our family!

5/3/13 9:01 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you get your 190 people? I'm sorry I didn't check through your thread! I'm upset i'm just looking at this now the shirts look really cool.

5/3/13 9:16 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 

Did you get your 190 people? I'm sorry I didn't check through your thread! I'm upset i'm just looking at this now the shirts look really cool.

We ended up selling 21 in total. There are a lot of shirts that don't sell that many so we are very happy it turned out like it did. Big thanks to everyone that supported.
5/11/13 2:40 AM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got mine here in the UK a couple of days ago now. I mainly wanted to say how impressed I am with the T-Shirt size and quality.

Normally I am a 5xl/6xl but ordered the 4xl to support the cause. When I got the T-Shirt I have to say that it is either very generously sized, or I'm losing weight. Fuck it I'm gonna go with the weight loss idea as it makes me feel better.

I wore it yesterday and it felt like a really good fit.

I hope you guys are doing well. For everyone else if you get the chance to get a T-Shirt from this site again I would definitely go for it, they are really good quality. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.