UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lee Murray vs Jon Jones in the street?

4/5/13 7:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mofomike
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lightning Lee with ease. Phone Post
4/5/13 7:47 PM
GelderdEnd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devlin -
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Murray would do what 99% of Brits do when in a 1-1 fair fight:
1: Glass JBJ; or
2: Stab JBJ; or
3: Recruit at least 3-4 people to do 1 and 2
4: Dicktuck at the last minute and say he was "only joking, lets have a pint"; or
5 Run

That being said, as long as the fight is on planet earth, jones wins by slamming him on his fucking head. Phone Post 3.0

What part of Britan have you been to? lol
Probably never even left his state! Being a Brit I've always wanted to be a jumped up jock, just like in the movies Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 8:12 PM
Jerkie
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for Lee stories
4/5/13 8:40 PM
GARRYD
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Say what you want about Murray but he took silva the distance , how many strikers you see do that ?
I still say it , if Murray hadn't gone down that wrong path, with the right training he might of easily of been the best fighter to have come out of the UK . Phone Post
4/5/13 9:41 PM
MolsonMuscles
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones would throw Lee on his fucking head. Fight over.
4/5/13 9:53 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBJ handled Quinton, Rashad, Vitor, and Vera on the feet and ground.

He made Shogun tap to strikes.

I think he'll do fine on the street.
4/5/13 9:58 PM
FightToLive
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you are talking about the one infamous street fight Lee had in Vegas when Titos buddy jumped on Pat Miletichs back. It was all in fun to begin with! Second Pat actually liked the kid that jumped on his back. And the sucker shot Lee gave Tito was not fair" Ask Pat or Anthony Fryklund! lee was a very tuff dude and I am a huge fan!! Especialy since he pulled off the biggest securitas heist in history! They took money away by forklift! Left money behind because they couldnt take it all.I fukn love the dude he is a animal! Just he would have no chance against jones sorry my friend! Street nor octagon!
4/5/13 10:01 PM
FightToLive
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The reason I am right is because he will now die in prison and no longer fight in the octagon or street!but I am 100percent sure a few people have lost teeth in prison!
4/5/13 10:02 PM
mofomike
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lee would easily beat Jones but would want no part of Sonnen. He has already had one near death experience and Chael would give him another. Phone Post
4/5/13 10:04 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ being a fan of someone because he stole money
4/5/13 10:07 PM
donkey guard
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Murray real easy like

And I'm not a fan because he stole money.

It's because he KOd Tito Phone Post
4/5/13 10:08 PM
MMA Playwrite
734 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightToLive - If you are talking about the one infamous street fight Lee had in Vegas when Titos buddy jumped on Pat Miletichs back. It was all in fun to begin with! Second Pat actually liked the kid that jumped on his back. And the sucker shot Lee gave Tito was not fair" Ask Pat or Anthony Fryklund! lee was a very tuff dude and I am a huge fan!! Especialy since he pulled off the biggest securitas heist in history! They took money away by forklift! Left money behind because they couldnt take it all.I fukn love the dude he is a animal! Just he would have no chance against jones sorry my friend! Street nor octagon!

The fight happened in London, you goof.

HERE IS THE WEBSITE THAT LAYS IT ALL OUT FOR YOU GUYS:

http://www.freewebs.com/london_calling2/
4/5/13 11:31 PM
ShawnTheBadger
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShamusO'nyou - 
ShawnTheBadger - 

Lee Murray is both a street/bar fighter, and a very dangerous and skilled Mixed Martial Artist.  Went the distance with AS.

Hypothetically....

Jones would be taken by both the element of distraction and surprise.  Purposefully.  With feral and cunning premeditation.  By a man who has intentionally done this several dozen times. 

Lee's follow-up offense, before Jones even realizes or registers that he is in a fight for his very life, would be utterly and completely devastating.  The second strike would be to the balls, eyes, or throat.  Followed by Lee hip-checking-hockey-style Jones into a lamp post, while simultaneously driving Jones head into the steel post with one palm on the side of Jones head.   A berserker flurry of savage punching, a headbutt and knees follows Jones to the ground.  Lee grabs a trash can lid, and smashes it sideways-edgefirst on the back of Jones neck as Jones is attempting to get up.  At which point Lee would put the steel toed boots (he is wearing on purpose) to Jones thighs, ribs and head, alternating between stomps with the boot heel on any open target.

The whole thing is over and done in less than 45-seconds.  Jones is unconciouss and bleeding.

Jones goes to the hospital with a severe concussion, bruising, cuts, contusions and a few broken bones. 

Lee Murray scats to go establish an air-tight alibi with plenty of (unsavory) witnesses.

You know your stuff.

It wouldn't even be a fight, just an assault/potential murder.

I think it would be like that gif of the guy doing the devastating elbow KO as he left the bar. With Lee being the guy dishing out the elbow and Jones being the victim.

Thank you sir.  Started scrapping in my teens, with intent and purpose.  Started bouncing in 1983, didn't stop until 2010.  I've been involved in a...few unsanctioned physical altercations.

I think many skills and attributes transfer from cage to street, and vice versa. 

However, going from calmly talking to (*surprise*) full-bore, unleashed, savagery in a split-micro-second, followed by a sprint of barbaric full-tilt-boogie, adrenalin-high, focused offense, is a very different animal from a formal sanctioned sporting match.  With a thousand extra variables that most civilized folks, including professional athletes, do not even consider.  Not to mention the stakes being raised to considerably more than a mere chunk of money.

Shit.  I still miss it, probably always will.

4/6/13 11:53 AM
ShamusO'nyou
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SKARHEAD - JBJ handled Quinton, Rashad, Vitor, and Vera on the feet and ground.

He made Shogun tap to strikes.

I think he'll do fine on the street.

Fine against most people? Of course.

Against someone like Murray? No chance.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.