UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Glover Teixeira Demands Action on Gun Control...

4/5/13 4:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"UFC fighter Glover Teixeira joined the campaign to Demand Action from Congress on gun violence." Apparently his niece was a student at Sandy Hook Elementary School but survived the attack.
4/5/13 5:02 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This gun be good.
4/5/13 5:07 PM
HammerHead
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lost a fan. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:07 PM
HammerHead
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And I'm sure he is devastated * Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:10 PM
the geek
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HammerHead - Lost a fan. Phone Post 3.0
Really? For having an opinion on something that directly impacted his family? Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:11 PM
the geek

CroboCop - glover texiera is a crisis actor!

seriously, good for him for voicing his opinion. im sure he knows he will lose some fans over this
This. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:12 PM
SlightlyStoopid
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He can move back to Brasil. It's a much safer country. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:15 PM
Vader03
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew i liked that guy Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:15 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HammerHead - Lost a fan. Phone Post 3.0

And the first idiot shows up!
4/5/13 5:16 PM
shaqitup
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
Really? For having an opinion on something that directly impacted his family? Phone Post 3.0

You ever seen a UG/OG discussion on gun control?

4/5/13 5:17 PM
HammerHead

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
HammerHead - Lost a fan. Phone Post 3.0

And the first idiot shows up!
I was just fucking around see my second post. While I don't agree with Glovers stance I respect that everyone has an opinion. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:19 PM
ep915
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does he live in the USA now? Otherwise whys a foreigner "demanding" gun control in a country he doesn't even live in?
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

new Immigrant to the U.S with a history of violating U.S law advocating for U.S law changing legistlation?

fucking facepalm!

the geek

shaqitup -
the geek - 

You ever seen a UG/OG discussion on gun control?

Haha, I should have known better. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:22 PM
the geek

ep915 - Does he live in the USA now? Otherwise whys a foreigner "demanding" gun control in a country he doesn't even live in?
Oh cool, so you're a Native American and you're your family nervier emigrated to America? Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:24 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A tragic incident led to his stance on the gun control. I respect his opinion but there are lots of mma fans who like to hunt or into shooting sports. I dont know that his campaign is going to make any difference. Like the retards who picket and "occupy LA" seriously get a fucking job hippy..Im still a fan either way but dont think any of his videos or opinions are gonna change anything. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:25 PM
Captain Epic
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oddly enough this makes complete sense. i totally feel for having lost someone to violent crime. however, being a huge, tough, mixed martial artist this guy probably doesnt know whats its like to have any fear walkong around in the street lol. i disagree with his stance but respect his freedom to have an opinion here in 'murica. i will most definetly root for his to use his guns to win via ko in his next fight.....no homo Phone Post
4/5/13 5:25 PM
the geek

Herpaderp - hes just uneducated like most people against 'assault weapons.' i actually would support a ban on all semi autos (like they have in australia) but the fact is that there are already millions if not billions in the US already. still the real problem is that too many states, pretty much the south and the midwest, sell guns for cash to someone who walks into the store/gunshow, without a background check at all. criminals from all over buy these guns then resell them.

the sandy hook shooting is more complicated. the kid was a complete nutjob and the mother should never have given him access to guns. completely the mothers fault, 100%.
This is a solid post. Not really my opinion but is a great point.

Cheers Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:26 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herpaderp - hes just uneducated like most people against 'assault weapons.' i actually would support a ban on all semi autos (like they have in australia) but the fact is that there are already millions if not billions in the US already. still the real problem is that too many states, pretty much the south and the midwest, sell guns for cash to someone who walks into the store/gunshow, without a background check at all. criminals from all over buy these guns then resell them.

the sandy hook shooting is more complicated. the kid was a complete nutjob and the mother should never have given him access to guns. completely the mothers fault, 100%.
I agree..good post Phone Post 3.0
GayGuardMooseSaucy
511 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There be a shit storm a brewin Phone Post 3.0
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

it is time for federalism to end. a big step for gun control would be national regulation

4/5/13 5:27 PM
ep915

the geek - 
ep915 - Does he live in the USA now? Otherwise whys a foreigner "demanding" gun control in a country he doesn't even live in?
Oh cool, so you're a Native American and you're your family nervier emigrated to America? Phone Post 3.0

lol that's actually kinda funny I've never been asked that before but yes I am a member of the Navajo nation. And my statement had nothing to do with immigration its more of a residency issue. If he lives here then I guess his opinion actually matters otherwise he shouldn't talk about our gun issues. It would be like me demanding drug control in Russia.
4/5/13 5:39 PM
the geek

ep915 -
the geek - 

lol that's actually kinda funny I've never been asked that before but yes I am a member of the Navajo nation. And my statement had nothing to do with immigration its more of a residency issue. If he lives here then I guess his opinion actually matters otherwise he shouldn't talk about our gun issues. It would be like me demanding drug control in Russia.
Well then, carry on hahaha. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:47 PM
the geek

I'm from Canada anyway so WTF would I know. We throw cheese curds and gravy at each other and call that attempted murder. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 5:56 PM
the geek

CRMartin11 -
Herpaderp - i would also expect a lot of people on both political sides to disagree with me about reducing states rights and increasing federal but in my opinion i think it could be good for a lot of things

I want to increase states rights. Ron Paul style. You wanna be all Canada up in this bitch.
You mean the place with low gun violence, lots of weed, a decent economy, beautiful beaches, beautiful women, fair social rights and is very pro geeks? Sounds awful to me! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.