UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn. Joe Rogan

4/10/13 7:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
supercan
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/10/13 7:56 AM

I didn't bump this yesterday, but TTT for Joe's response before July, which is the next event I'm supposed to commentate. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gladiators-of-the-Cage/108304919262473?ref=ts&fref=ts

4/10/13 8:32 AM
Maldini2706
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you doing play by play or colour? Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 12:49 PM
supercan
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, a bit of both at the moment. It was the first time for my partner and I being together last Saturday. (I can't believe I just wrote that sentence on the UG.) We are figuring out what is best. We're both knowledgeable and pretty articulate, but my partner is a higher BJJ belt than me, so I deffered to him for more of the specifics of the BJJ action, in particular. We'll see how things develop.
4/10/13 7:22 PM
uniquetechnique
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like hes been pretty busy
4/10/13 7:24 PM
elguerrito
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
4/10/13 8:29 PM
UGCTT_Clown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to ask Joe Rogan about the glaring plot hole in Here Comes the Boom where he appears in the crowd by the entrance and is doing announcing duties at the same time LOL

4/10/13 8:36 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Till joe!

Good luck man. You will do well. As You're already good public speaker, the foundation is already in place.
4/10/13 8:46 PM
Rear Naked Chode
627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Clown - 

I want to ask Joe Rogan about the glaring plot hole in Here Comes the Boom where he appears in the crowd by the entrance and is doing announcing duties at the same time LOL

My whole reality has been shattered now.
4/10/13 9:22 PM
Joe Rogan
1179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - just try to explain things to the casual fan, keep things exciting, and remember at the end of the day you are there to put on a show and make sure people have a good time. That is all.

Break a leg.

What he said.  That was great advice.  The only thing else I could add is that I always carry the mindset that I'm there to honor the sport and the true fans of martial arts.  Recognize that there are very few people as fortunate as us to have such a cool position and always try to do it justice.  Best of luck to you!

4/11/13 12:59 AM
OSBtro11

TTT Phone Post
4/11/13 1:45 AM
claw11
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 2:14 AM
Jake Allen McHam Burger

powerful
4/11/13 3:52 AM
Fedoral Crime
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're getting terrible advice here. Just go into great detail describing the fighters bodies while breathing heavily and then speculate about which one has the bigger cock.

Rogan is obviously giving you bad advice on purpose just to make sure there's no chance you'll take his job. (They tuuk his jowwwb!) Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 4:22 AM
pato1

superCalo -  When it doubt remember everything else is virtually identical. Phone Post

You silly bastard. Caught me by surprise and I spat bread onto my keyboard. VU!
4/12/13 2:03 PM
supercan

Joe Rogan - 
CRMartin11 - just try to explain things to the casual fan, keep things exciting, and remember at the end of the day you are there to put on a show and make sure people have a good time. That is all.

Break a leg.

What he said.  That was great advice.  The only thing else I could add is that I always carry the mindset that I'm there to honor the sport and the true fans of martial arts.  Recognize that there are very few people as fortunate as us to have such a cool position and always try to do it justice.  Best of luck to you!

Thanks for responding, Joe. Means a lot. Advice has been taken to heart. It is a true honor to add my thoughts, and analysis while two men are fighting their hears out mere inches from me. It is a primal and majestic endeavor, to test oneself in such a way. I respect and honor it greatly, and will do so in my commentating.

Next show is in July. If there is video readily available, perhaps you can watch 5-7 seconds of it and let me know what you think. Thanks again!
4/12/13 4:27 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

supercan -
Joe Rogan - 

Break a leg.

Thanks for responding, Joe. Means a lot. Advice has been taken to heart. It is a true honor to add my thoughts, and analysis while two men are fighting their hears out mere inches from me. It is a primal and majestic endeavor, to test oneself in such a way. I respect and honor it greatly, and will do so in my commentating.

Next show is in July. If there is video readily available, perhaps you can watch 5-7 seconds of it and let me know what you think. Thanks again!
Speaking of "primal and majestic" if all else fails; go with describing their bodies and wondering aloud about hog size as Fedoral stated.

Which means to have fun.

Enjoy. Phone Post
4/12/13 5:44 PM
A bailie

Larfox - Take some Alpha Brain, eat some of Joey Diaz's Banana bread, and you'll do just fine.
Welcome to my world cocksucka hahahahahahahahha Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 7:39 PM
supercan

I'm trying to figure out how to work "squirrel" or "pygmy marmoset" in to my commentating. Something like...

"And Smith flies out of his corner like a crazed pygmy marmoset..."

Feel free to drop me some buzz words and catch phrases.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.