UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Did Invicta Do 316,028 Buys?

4/6/13 4:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Letibleu
1712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mauro Ranallo's Mic - 
Letibleu - 
Kick Boxe - 
PK618 -
Mauro Ranallo's Mic -  YOU GUYS ARE SPOILED. IT'S A FREE CARD, SO DON'T WATCH IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT! YOU'RE LUCKY TO GET 4 EVENTS IN A MONTH COMPARED TO HOW LONG MMA FANS USED TO HAVE TO WAIT! Phone Post

Um... it was a $10 PPV shooter.
This Mic tard has been posting dumb shit all night. I smell a ban coming Phone Post

He scored some meth or crack or whatever it is they abuse where he lives. He will be fine in a few days.

I posted a thread saying that UFC on Fuel 9 wasn't worth watching and was being goofy and posted a reply to myself but the UG app glitched and posted in a different thread I was viewing before.

It's ok, i'm here if ever you need to talk. We've all been to that dark place at one point or another.

4/6/13 4:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Letibleu
1712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blitzed840 - 
Letibleu -

Well, lets remove a few decimals 

4864 people for $48396.80

I am assuming UStream service was free due to the fiasco that happened last time.

What decimals did you move to arrive at 4xxx? Not trying to say they sold 300k ppvs, but just have no idea how you arrived at that number. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.