UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> SEX in WMMA.

4/11/13 12:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EFeeez
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
4/11/13 2:32 AM
Team GDP
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vtfu. op has received over 70 votes in 5 days! keep it coming guys!

4/11/13 6:27 PM
Edelweiss
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP -

vtfu. op has received over 70 votes in 5 days! keep it coming guys!

You guys are awesome. Plus, it was more vote ups than that, because I got voted down qatar couple times too. It would be REALLY interesting to see who did that...

Now, I'm inspired to draw more... Maybe dakota cochrane sinking the third hook? Haha Phone Post
4/11/13 6:49 PM
6ULDV8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude, you are fucking above and beyond.  I first discovered you in that favorite moments in MS paint thread.

Golden.

4/11/13 6:51 PM
Edelweiss
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Qatar = a. I swear my autocorrect is getting more ballsy lately. I'm about to smash this phone and just go back to my keyboard phone. Phone Post
4/11/13 6:55 PM
Edelweiss

6ULDV8 -

Dude, you are fucking above and beyond.  I first discovered you in that favorite moments in MS paint thread.

Golden.

Thanks. I really appreciate that! Phone Post
4/13/13 6:46 PM
Yoghurt

Rox19 -  I shouldn't have to explain why it's gross... Unmentionables are hanging out. Lol. I usually try not to comment, but this pic grossed me out and bashed fighters. But whatever. Phone Post

You should if people think it is not.

If something grossed you out it should automatically be inappropriate?

How is the picture fighter bashing? How do you define fighter bashing?
4/13/13 8:46 PM
Team GDP
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

4/14/13 6:49 PM
Edelweiss

Pop to the top for the edited OP. There's an edited picture in the OP that made sure all the bad parts of WMMA were hidden.

4/14/13 7:05 PM
Mudderfaeg
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dMo -

VTFU Phone Post 3.0
12/2/13 5:04 PM
Edelweiss

Rox19 -  Um, eww gross. How offensive. Phone Post

Roxy, I didn't know of you very well ,when I made this, so I never responded. Now that I've gotten to know you, through the magic of tv, I feel bad that I offended you. Seriously.
12/2/13 5:19 PM
dhughes
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love your work. VU
12/2/13 6:22 PM
Edelweiss

dhughes - Love your work. VU
Thanks!! I've been meaning to draw more, but blah blah blah excuses. Phone Post
12/2/13 7:24 PM
Bawls
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss -
dhughes - Love your work. VU
Thanks!! I've been meaning to draw more, but blah blah blah excuses. Phone Post
Are you taking requests? Phone Post 3.0
12/2/13 7:34 PM
Team GDP

LOL i remember this thread. vtfu op

12/2/13 10:38 PM
Edelweiss

Team GDP - 

HAHA! Yep, I managed to make one of the nicest fighters out there upset. VTFU back at ya.

Bawls, I will always take requests, but sometimes I just forget to do em. What've you got?

12/2/13 10:55 PM
CindyO

Edelweiss - 

Roxy, I didn't know of you very well ,when I made this, so I never responded. Now that I've gotten to know you, through the magic of tv, I feel bad that I offended you. Seriously.

That was nice. Voted up:)

Cindy

12/2/13 11:37 PM
Edelweiss

CindyO - 
Edelweiss - 

That was nice. Voted up:)

Cindy

Thanks, Cindy. You are nice. Voted you right back up too.

12/3/13 1:05 AM
JustPeed
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do more.

Something on Ronda and Tate? Phone Post
12/3/13 2:02 AM
The Yeti
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dMo -

THIS GIF IS TORTURE Phone Post 3.0
12/3/13 12:12 PM
Edelweiss

JustPeed - Do more.

Something on Ronda and Tate? Phone Post
Oh, there will be a Ronda one. Without a doubt... Phone Post
12/3/13 12:24 PM
Floppy Divac
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmao! So good
12/3/13 6:10 PM
Bawls
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss -
Team GDP - 

HAHA! Yep, I managed to make one of the nicest fighters out there upset. VTFU back at ya.

Bawls, I will always take requests, but sometimes I just forget to do em. What've you got?

A nude Jettdogg sitting on his couch fucking a turkey wearing a small Calvin Johnson jersey. The couch must look like it's from the 70s and in the window behind him, you see the ruins of Detroit. There must also be a portrait of the President on his wall.

I realize this is non MMA, but you're the best shot to make this happen. I have no clue what jettdogg looks like. Your imagination can run wild. Phone Post 3.0
12/3/13 10:15 PM
Edelweiss

Bawls -
Edelweiss -
Team GDP - 

A nude Jettdogg sitting on his couch fucking a turkey wearing a small Calvin Johnson jersey. The couch must look like it's from the 70s and in the window behind him, you see the ruins of Detroit. There must also be a portrait of the President on his wall.

I realize this is non MMA, but you're the best shot to make this happen. I have no clue what jettdogg looks like. Your imagination can run wild. Phone Post 3.0
Is Jettdogg the dude from New Zealand? Oh, wait, that's Squatdogg. Who is jettdogg? Phone Post
12/3/13 10:43 PM
Bawls

Edelweiss -
Bawls -
Edelweiss -
Team GDP - 

Is Jettdogg the dude from New Zealand? Oh, wait, that's Squatdogg. Who is jettdogg? Phone Post
Find any political thread and you have Jettdogg.. He hates him some Republicans and he loves his Lions. Usually he will spam any thread with 30 links and talk about wanting to fight someone. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.