Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We all know she is ducking Phone Post
4/6/13 8:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EvilMaster

Edited: 04/06/13 8:01 AM
Gee thanks Captain obvious.

Cyborg is a destroyer, Ronda wants no part of that. She wouldn't last half a round with Cyborg and her face would be destroyed. And she knows it. Dana knows it. All her trainers know it. And we all know it.

Two completely different leagues.
4/6/13 8:31 AM
MainelyBJJ
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/06/13 8:31 AM
EvilMaster - Gee thanks Captain obvious.

Cyborg is a destroyer, Ronda wants no part of that. She wouldn't last half a round with Cyborg and her face would be destroyed. And she knows it. Dana knows it. All her trainers know it. And we all know it.

LOL  You mean

Cyborg is a cheater. Rhonda wants no part of cheating. She would last half a round with Cyborg and then break her arm!  And she knows it.  All her trainers know it.   And we all know it.

Two compelety diffrent leauges.

4/6/13 8:32 AM
Standup29

No two completely different weight classes.

Cyborg was offered the fight. That's all that needs to be said. You can try and argue it but she was and she declined. Cyborg called her out at 145 but that means less than a promotion who offers the fight. Phone Post
4/6/13 8:40 AM
MMALOGIC

how is ronda ducking when cyborg is the one who left and begged to be released?  Ronda is a superstar and ufc champ.

cyborg is not even the invicta champ. 

4/6/13 8:50 AM
buckanater

Bellator Fan - Rousey can't take Cyborg down and is scared of getting hit to boot. She would get smashed to pieces by Cyborg in brutal fashion. Phone Post 3.0
I agree Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 9:02 AM
T Bag

Bellator Fan - Rousey can't take Cyborg down and is scared of getting hit to boot. She would get smashed to pieces by Cyborg in brutal fashion. Phone Post 3.0

I dont know who would win this fight but I've gotta laugh at these types of statements.
WTF can't Ronda take Cyborg down? She's an olympic medallist,has taken everyone down with ease...and Cycborg was mounted twice by Gina. Come on
4/6/13 9:23 AM
MainelyBJJ
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T Bag - 
Bellator Fan - Rousey can't take Cyborg down and is scared of getting hit to boot. She would get smashed to pieces by Cyborg in brutal fashion. Phone Post 3.0

I dont know who would win this fight but I've gotta laugh at these types of statements.
WTF can't Ronda take Cyborg down? She's an olympic medallist,has taken everyone down with ease...and Cycborg was mounted twice by Gina. Come on

LMAO  THIS!!!

Anybody that says RR cant take down Cyroid is either a troll or has no clue about MMA or grappling .

The ONE thing RR CAN do at will is take Cyroid down!

You can argue everything else BUT THAT!!!

4/6/13 9:30 AM
OCJudoTrngCtr
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some pure comedy gold on these Cyborg threads.

4/6/13 9:33 AM
MainelyBJJ

Bellator Fan - Rousey couldn't take down Mousasi going 40%. Cyborg gives male fighters a tough time when they are going 100% in sparring. You ever see her spar Tito? Phone Post 3.0

LOL  I guess u didnt see RR dumping that Hall dude on Tuff huh?

Your logic is flawed!!!!!

4/6/13 9:38 AM
epwar
565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MainelyBJJ - 

LOL  You mean

Cyborg is a cheater. Rhonda wants no part of cheating. She would last half a round with Cyborg and then break her arm!  And she knows it.  All her trainers know it.   And we all know it.

You seem to have forgotten the timeline of events.

August 2011: Rousey debuts with Strikeforce @ 145

November 2011: WIth her second Strikeforce win @ 145, Rousey says she would beat Cyborg for the title but then immediately says, "But I'm going to 135."

December 2011: Cyborg fights her last fight @ 145 for Strikeforce.

January 2012: Cyborg's test comes back positive; Rousey begins her "See!  This is why I wouldn't fight her!  She's a cheater and I knew it!" campaign.

4/6/13 9:44 AM
Alice In Chains

LOL you fucking rousey fanboys are the worst Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 9:50 AM
MainelyBJJ

epwar - 
MainelyBJJ - 

LOL  You mean

You seem to have forgotten the timeline of events.

August 2011: Rousey debuts with Strikeforce @ 145

November 2011: WIth her second Strikeforce win @ 145, Rousey says she would beat Cyborg for the title but then immediately says, "But I'm going to 135."

December 2011: Cyborg fights her last fight @ 145 for Strikeforce.

January 2012: Cyborg's test comes back positive; Rousey begins her "See!  This is why I wouldn't fight her!  She's a cheater and I knew it!" campaign.

Then Cyroid was offered the fight and refused it. Then left the Org for another.

Got it!.

4/6/13 9:51 AM
georgejonesjr
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eggs dipped in Toilet Water -  We all know she is ducking Phone Post

Can't duck someone not in your weight division. Now if Cyborg drops to 135 and Rousey refuses to fight her, that would be ducking.

Cyborg was offered the fight for the 135 title with Rousey, and I've yet to hear that Rousey refused the fight. No refusal, no duck.
4/6/13 10:13 AM
tonytr

You Cyborg fans are almost as worse as Diaz fans. Cyborg was offered the fight and turned it down to go fight in Invicta. There's no way around that, nuthuggers.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.