UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Did I miss something?

4/6/13 6:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shortyjj
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinnie G - This thread has me dying. Voted so many of you fuckfaces up. Phone Post 3.0

I'd vote ya'll up but I used my one mudnamer vote today to give Kirik and downer.
4/6/13 6:13 PM
Tom O'BJPenn=Legend
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember when Chris had to stand up for Jason long before Jason became a mod because of some douchey act. I am pretty sure if you search "Palmquist" as a blue you would find the thread I am referring to. Phone Post
4/6/13 6:24 PM
richit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid -

You jokin' on the playground?!

Haha,fully grown adult playing the Alpha male of the children's playground....OP going all out keyboard warrior....I see the correction...sadly ;p Phone Post
4/6/13 6:26 PM
richit

*connection Phone Post
4/6/13 6:54 PM
trobinson21
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where is the Billy Ripken "Fuck Face" engraved bat on the Topps card pic. Phone Post
4/6/13 6:54 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i got banned - Bunch of pansy bitches and douchebags in this thread.
Don't forget you are here as well.

fuckface! Phone Post
4/6/13 6:56 PM
DonFreedomFrye
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trobinson21 -  Where is the Billy Ripken "Fuck Face" engraved bat on the Topps card pic. Phone Post

4/6/13 7:07 PM
Chromium
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xiBLacKouTix -
Jason -
shortyjj - LI's lawyers obviously sent a letter.
Really fuckface? Phone Post 3.0
So who mods mods? Lol Phone Post
Who will Watch the Watchmen? Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 7:08 PM
Joeymarvelous
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shouldn't a thread about facefucking be on the OG? Phone Post
4/6/13 7:21 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Edited: 04/06/13 7:21 PM
Scott the Prince - Lol Jason is such a douche. I told him to go fuck himself by private email and he deleted my blue name with a 13 year history.

Watch me get warned for this lmao.

If this is true that's pretty sad.

4/6/13 7:25 PM
trobinson21
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonFreedomFrye -
trobinson21 -  Where is the Billy Ripken "Fuck Face" engraved bat on the Topps card pic. Phone Post

Well done, sir. Phone Post
4/6/13 7:27 PM
Hired Gun
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When you side with a Sexual Predator shit like this is bound to happen. Phone Post
4/6/13 7:34 PM
Jason
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
Scott the Prince - Lol Jason is such a douche. I told him to go fuck himself by private email and he deleted my blue name with a 13 year history.

Watch me get warned for this lmao.
Oh yeah? I doubt it's nearly as simple as that. People call me names all the time and I don't take any mod action whatsoever Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 7:37 PM
i got banned

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
i got banned - Bunch of pansy bitches and douchebags in this thread.
Don't forget you are here as well.

fuckface! Phone Post

Haha. How do I get out!?
4/6/13 7:38 PM
Jason
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
rrg1 -
Jason - 

Wow

What a cunt.
Agreed, he is a perfect example of mods abusing power. Phone Post
Seriously what power did I abuse? I haven't taken any mod action whatsoever on this thread. Someone made a cunty comment that was completely unrelated to this thread so u could them a name. Where exactly is the abuse of power? Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 7:45 PM
rufus
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT! Phone Post
4/6/13 7:46 PM
Wes_Mantooth

Jason -
rrg1 -
Jason - 

Wow

What a cunt.
Seriously what power did I abuse? I haven't taken any mod action whatsoever on this thread. Someone made a cunty comment that was completely unrelated to this thread so u could them a name. Where exactly is the abuse of power? Phone Post 3.0
His comment was not cunty. Your comment was cunty. You have been very cunty lately. Phone Post
4/6/13 7:47 PM
i got banned

Jason - 
rrg1 -
Jason - 

Wow

What a cunt.

IMO

Others are complaining because they feel that moderator's such as yourself should show respect to the users on this form. Many of which pay to use this form(I would never-- because of the stupid shit like this and well because I was banned for a bullshit reason -- probably by you). Even if someone posted an unrelated comment -- you do not have to go out of your way to call them a fuckface. You can simply ignore ignorance. You are obligated to conduct yourself in a professional mannor when you hold such position. Also value your customers or lose business.
4/6/13 7:49 PM
DonFreedomFrye
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i got banned - 
Jason - 
rrg1 -
Jason - 

Wow

What a cunt.

IMO

Others are complaining because they feel that moderator's such as yourself should show respect to the users on this form. Many of which pay to use this form(I would never-- because of the stupid shit like this and well because I was banned for a bullshit reason -- probably by you). Even if someone posted an unrelated comment -- you do not have to go out of your way to call them a fuckface. You can simply ignore ignorance. You are obligated to conduct yourself in a professional mannor when you hold such position. Also value your customers or lose business.

Are you seriously offended because he simply called someone a "fuckface"?

4/6/13 7:49 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -
rrg1 -
Jason - 

Wow

What a cunt.
With respect, why does this website bow down constantly to Limp Dick? This is what's bothering everyone. Until we get answers to this question there will be comments like the previous one made all the time. If you can't or don't want to answer the question then maybe you should grow a thicker skin. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 7:55 PM
i got banned

DonFreedomFrye - 
i got banned - 
Jason - 
rrg1 -
Jason - 

Wow

What a cunt.

IMO

Are you seriously offended because he simply called someone a "fuckface"?

No fuckface -- I honestly don't give a fuck. I'm just explaining why others may see something wrong with his comment.

.. I don't really mean you are a fuckface. Sorry!
4/6/13 8:01 PM
DeGrouch
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - 
Jason -
rrg1 -
Jason - 

Wow

What a cunt.
With respect, why does this website bow down constantly to Limp Dick? This is what's bothering everyone. Until we get answers to this question there will be comments like the previous one made all the time. If you can't or don't want to answer the question then maybe you should grow a thicker skin. Phone Post 3.0

This ^^^^
4/6/13 8:06 PM
TexDeuce
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
4/6/13 8:07 PM
I welch on SN bets

lol @ Jason. This thread did not go well for OP. In fact, this might be the most embarrasing mod thread in the history of the UG. LMAO!
4/6/13 8:09 PM
joshirvine718

Someone with much more talent then me please put up a gif of Corey Feldman killing Jason in Friday the 13th part 4.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.