UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Did I miss something?

4/6/13 8:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I welch on SN bets
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ Jason. This thread did not go well for OP. In fact, this might be the most embarrasing mod thread in the history of the UG. LMAO!
4/6/13 8:09 PM
joshirvine718

Someone with much more talent then me please put up a gif of Corey Feldman killing Jason in Friday the 13th part 4.
4/6/13 8:09 PM
halfninja
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They were on TUF but they both suffered knockouts, so they couldn't continue or get wildcarded back into the show, so there was no 'spoiling' by giving them a UFC fight before the season finale. I don't think Adam Cella is cut out for this.
4/6/13 8:10 PM
I welch on SN bets

I wonder if OP will mysteriously delete his own thread. I would!
4/6/13 8:14 PM
Jason
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
I welch on SN bets - lol @ Jason. This thread did not go well for OP. In fact, this might be the most embarrasing mod thread in the history of the UG. LMAO!
Hey I have embarrassed myself way worse than this. People get their panties in a bunch way too fast :) me included sometimes. you guys wanna go to the OG and hug it out?? Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 8:14 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at all the high-roading in this thread

4/6/13 8:21 PM
smth416
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Give Jason a break guys. He comes off bad sometimes but he's not a bad guy.

You're not gonna be on everyone's good side all the time moderating this forum. Phone Post
4/6/13 8:22 PM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fuck face thread is tough to follow when the app only refreshes every ten minutes.

I wish those fuckfaces at apple would hurry the fuck up. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 8:23 PM
I welch on SN bets

This forum is so sensitive now. I'm serious. People really get butthurt, embarassed, and angry.
4/6/13 8:24 PM
Jason
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
Sweet Daddy Bear -
Jason - 
I welch on SN bets - lol @ Jason. This thread did not go well for OP. In fact, this might be the most embarrasing mod thread in the history of the UG. LMAO!
Hey I have embarrassed myself way worse than this. People get their panties in a bunch way too fast :) me included sometimes. you guys wanna go to the OG and hug it out?? Phone Post 3.0

No, but I would like my thread and post history restored since you say calling someone a fuckface isn't a bannable offense, and it was the exact reason Fraser banned me and deleted my stuff.

Which, btw, is also why I didn't renew my blue name. I know $30 isn't going to sink the site, but holy shit it might be kinda nice to have a LITTLE bit of courtesy for the people who've built this place over the last 15 years.
There is stuff in the TOS about not disrespecting site moderators. However I do think some mods take it too literal, especially if they are going back and forth with someone. I'll restore your thread history man. Cheers. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 8:25 PM
ShoeMoney
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buy my book!, MFCEO
Jason -
shortyjj - LI's lawyers obviously sent a letter.
Really fuckface? Phone Post 3.0
Regulators mount up Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 8:28 PM
TheFlyingGentlemen

iN
4/6/13 9:03 PM
i got banned

How about this gets settled by Jason changing his name to FUCKFACE for 2 weeks?

Then we can all be friends.
4/6/13 9:05 PM
QuadAces
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smth416 - Give Jason a break guys. He comes off bad sometimes but he's not a bad guy.

You're not gonna be on everyone's good side all the time moderating this forum. Phone Post
Just so you're on the good side of an attempted rapist who leads a team of successful rapists.

Allegedly. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 10:09 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
620 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whole lotta fuckfaces on this thread. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 10:13 PM
RLL
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoeMoney -
Jason -
Regulators mount up Phone Post 3.0
Lmfao Phone Post
4/6/13 10:24 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Jason -
Sweet Daddy Bear -
Jason - 

No, but I would like my thread and post history restored since you say calling someone a fuckface isn't a bannable offense, and it was the exact reason Fraser banned me and deleted my stuff.

Which, btw, is also why I didn't renew my blue name. I know $30 isn't going to sink the site, but holy shit it might be kinda nice to have a LITTLE bit of courtesy for the people who've built this place over the last 15 years.
There is stuff in the TOS about not disrespecting site moderators. However I do think some mods take it too literal, especially if they are going back and forth with someone. I'll restore your thread history man. Cheers. Phone Post 3.0
Mod's should get no special treatment when it comes to respect. Everybody here should be treated with an equal amount of respect. Unless they show that they don't deserve an equal amount, mod or not. I refuse to respect somebody ONLY because their name is red. Phone Post
4/6/13 10:26 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Jason -
Sweet Daddy Bear -
Jason - 

Mod's should get no special treatment when it comes to respect. Everybody here should be treated with an equal amount of respect. Unless they show that they don't deserve an equal amount, mod or not. I refuse to respect somebody ONLY because their name is red. Phone Post
And just for the record, I DO respect every mod here, including Jason. But it has nothing to do with them being a mod. They just haven't done anything to me personally, to lose my respect. Phone Post
4/6/13 10:42 PM
Tubarao

haha! Phone Post
4/6/13 10:43 PM
Tubarao

Jason -
why you mad, bro Phone Post
4/6/13 10:46 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/6/13 11:05 PM
youhavetocallmenighthawk
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck all of you Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 11:10 PM
KC007

Lol thread back fire.
4/6/13 11:20 PM
youarewhatiswrong
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

While we are restoring threads, if you could just tell me why PiousDevil was banned I would appreciate it. I havent been able to get an answer from anyone.
4/6/13 11:25 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a fucking thread

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.