UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Did I miss something?

4/7/13 1:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nitecrawler
1915 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
The_Spider -
Nitecrawler - 

;)

Holy shit what cost 153908?
From the confetti and what not I'm assuming he won both showcases so that's probably why the amount is so high.

Oh wait, I forgot I was a mod...

SHUT UP FUCKFACE!!!!! ;-) Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 2:02 PM
The_Spider
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/07/13 2:02 PM
Will do! :)
4/7/13 2:16 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 -
mchase126 - 
The Gumball Kid -
mchase126 - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
rrg1 -
Jason - 
shortyjj - LI's lawyers obviously sent a letter.
Really fuckface? Phone Post 3.0

Wow

What a cunt.
Agreed, he is a perfect example of mods abusing power. Phone Post
I don't think calling someone a fuckface is an example of abusing power, especially not on the internets.

Perhaps if you are a teacher.

Other incidents notwithstanding, of course. Phone Post

? Phone Post

This should get you up to speed.  Gumball Kid's frickin hilarious BTW

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/56446/the-moment-cruel-coaching

Ohhhhh THAT guy! Lol I had no idea that was him.

Thank you for the information, good sir. Phone Post
4/7/13 2:35 PM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/07/13 7:07 PM
vaginal tear - 
ausgepicht -

This thread is full of weepy vaginas and bitches. LOL@getting worked up over "fuckface." Do you guys call a paper cut a laceration? Americans are offended at the slightest thing. Such fat, obese pussies. 

Who said everyone who said something you didn't like was American?

Murika. Fuck yeah! Phone Post 3.0

Speak English....or German, or Spanish, or Dutch. I have no idea what that sentence means.

Americans are known the world over for having some of the biggest Nancies on earth. You guys get offended by EVERYTHING and the tiniest of things. Am I saying EVERY American, no? Use some common sense. There are Americans who are an ode to the John Wayne spirit and legit bad ass motherfuckers. If my comment bothers you, than you are OBVIOUSLY and ironically the former. 

I'm American and agree with "Murica. Fuck yeah!." So stop being a thin skinned Nancy. I'm talking about those faggot pussies who are making the rest of us look bad. 

4/7/13 4:33 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
vaginal tear - 
ausgepicht -

This thread is full of weepy vaginas and bitches. LOL@getting worked up over "fuckface." Do you guys call a paper cut a laceration? Americans are offended at the slightest thing. Such fat, obese pussies. 

Speak English....or German, or Spanish, or Dutch. I have no idea what that sentence means.

Americans are known the world over for having some of the biggest Nancies on earth. You guys get offended by EVERYTHING and the tiniest of things. Am I saying EVERY American, no? Use some common sense. There are Americans who are an ode to the John Wayne spirit and legit bad ass motherfuckers. If my comment bothers you, than you are OBVIOUSLY and ironically the former. 

I'm American and agree with "Murica. Fuck yeah!." So stop being a think skinned Nancy. I'm talking about those faggot pussies who are making the rest of us look bad. 

Vag tear is a decent poster but unfortunately went full tito here. Phone Post
4/7/13 4:37 PM
CindyO

Letibleu - 
Jason - 

*can't stop laughing* Holy shhhhit!!!

Cindy

4/7/13 4:50 PM
6ULDV8

Nitecrawler - 
The_Spider -
Nitecrawler - 

;)

Holy shit what cost 153908?
From the confetti and what not I'm assuming he won both showcases so that's probably why the amount is so high.

Oh wait, I forgot I was a mod...

SHUT UP FUCKFACE!!!!! ;-) Phone Post 3.0

It's almost like you fuckfaces are human and we don't agree on everything all the time.

If that guy didn't even get a new car, then Bob Barker is a fuckface.

True story:  Chuck Norris said Bob Barker was an easy blackbelt, but just trained to work out and didn't care about the belt stuff.

Boss Bob Barker Bitch!  What now?

Oh yeah, TLI breeds a rape culture I think.  That sucks.

4/7/13 5:38 PM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
ausgepicht -
vaginal tear - 
ausgepicht -

I'm American and agree with "Murica. Fuck yeah!." So stop being a think skinned Nancy. I'm talking about those faggot pussies who are making the rest of us look bad. 

Vag tear is a decent poster but unfortunately went full tito here. Phone Post
I was drinking and it was late. Haha.

For the most part Americans are left or right wing extremists. They are either sensitive gay loving hippies or gun nut hillbillies. I for one, am in the middle ground.

And yes there are too many pusses in America. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 6:28 PM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -
Lol Phone Post
4/7/13 8:54 PM
Jive Turkey

Edited: 04/07/13 8:55 PM
4/7/13 8:56 PM
Jive Turkey

Edited: 04/07/13 9:14 PM
ausgepicht - 
"Speak English....or German, or Spanish, or Dutch. I have no idea what that sentence means.

I'm American and agree with "Murica. Fuck yeah!." So stop being a thin skinned Nancy. I'm talking about those faggot pussies who are making the rest of us look bad. "

You know, for a guy whose knee-jerk reaction to any post he can't wrap his head around is "learn reading comprehension", you sure failed miserably in comprehending this one. The post might be a bit awkward, but it makes perfect sense and your rant about all Americans not being pussies is completely irrelevant. He was saying your presumption that all the "faggot pussies" complaining are American is completely baseless.
idiot
4/7/13 9:10 PM
Yussarian
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What was this thread about again?
4/7/13 9:18 PM
likatiga
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yussarian - What was this thread about again?
Fuckfaces, American faggots, American badasses, basketball, Lloyd Irvin's lawyers and one funny mod. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 9:19 PM
likatiga
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and inflation as it relates to wheel of fortune Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 9:19 PM
UGCTT_Song2
738 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

likatiga -
Yussarian - What was this thread about again?
Fuckfaces, American faggots, American badasses, basketball, Lloyd Irvin's lawyers and one funny mod. Phone Post 3.0
And a funny picture from some french guy Phone Post
4/7/13 10:13 PM
MattyECB
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^Somewhere, a priest is lurking this thread
4/7/13 11:14 PM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I welch on SN bets - This forum is so sensitive now. I'm serious. People really get butthurt, embarassed, and angry.

Since when did they not lol?
4/7/13 11:34 PM
Jack Carter
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanThePuppyMan - Magnets how do they work.

WAR TOR
You don't know? LOL Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 12:01 AM
Rear Naked Chode
431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter - 
DanThePuppyMan - Magnets how do they work.

WAR TOR
You don't know? LOL Phone Post 3.0

4/8/13 12:10 AM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NICK DIAZ HAS NO PLACE IN THE UFC -
Jason -
This thread has potential

In Phone Post
Lol yeah. Yeah, it's been good so far. Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 12:26 AM
SlightlyStoopid
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 12:44 AM
mclay
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is happening here? Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 12:46 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Rychek - But to answer Jasons original thread question of "Did I miss something?" <br /><br />Yes, Jason. You clearly did miss the whole Lloyd Irvin shit where the WHOLE UG fucking hates the dude yet you and Kirik back the fucking douche. Did you miss something? No fuckface! You actually missed a whole lot. The guy allegedly raped a woman, then also teached actual rapist and after they actually raped a woman he brings her back to his team while secretly helping the rapists. WTF? How the hell do you not see what the fuck is wrong bro? I am going to forever shit on you and Kirik for this. If it were my niece or sister I would be furious but luckily for me it isn't yet im still pissed about all this rape "shit".

I voted you up just to take the sting out of your impending ban.

4/8/13 12:55 AM
Jason
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
RileyPust - 
UGCTT_Rychek - But to answer Jasons original thread question of "Did I miss something?" <br /><br />Yes, Jason. You clearly did miss the whole Lloyd Irvin shit where the WHOLE UG fucking hates the dude yet you and Kirik back the fucking douche. Did you miss something? No fuckface! You actually missed a whole lot. The guy allegedly raped a woman, then also teached actual rapist and after they actually raped a woman he brings her back to his team while secretly helping the rapists. WTF? How the hell do you not see what the fuck is wrong bro? I am going to forever shit on you and Kirik for this. If it were my niece or sister I would be furious but luckily for me it isn't yet im still pissed about all this rape "shit".

I voted you up just to take the sting out of your impending ban.

I wouldn't waste my time banning someone of insignificance that obviously has been banned before. He'll do something else sooner rather than later than will get him banned.

Most of you guys are way out of touch with reality if you think I would ever back that Lloyd Irvin scumbag, you just can't think with logic and reason when reading through threads, and are in capable of forming your own opinion rather than just jumping on the bandwagon to show how " YOU stand for something." While making a piss poor assumption that I do not.

4/8/13 10:13 AM
6ULDV8

Galt - 
6ULDV8 - 

Booze + UG = Awesome

Those who know, KNOW.

VTFU

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.