UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Did I miss something?

4/8/13 11:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Yussarian
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SlightlyStoopid - Phone Post 3.0

VU sir!
4/8/13 11:56 AM
Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/8/13 12:09 PM
Jason
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
zaqson - This Jason is such a joke.Its just another example.I bet he still lives with his mother and never had a GF.What a loser.
Pegged. You nailed me. Moms meatloaf dinner is at 5, but i won't be going ill be in my basement dungeon playing wow Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 12:11 PM
Letibleu
1696 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason - 
zaqson - This Jason is such a joke.Its just another example.I bet he still lives with his mother and never had a GF.What a loser.
Pegged. You nailed me. Moms meatloaf dinner is at 5, but i won't be going ill be in my basement dungeon playing wow Phone Post 3.0

I am looking for a better meatloaf recipe. My mom doesnt cook for shit and both my grandmothers are dead. They say a mothers meatload recipe is always best. Could you ask yours for her recipe?

Much appreciated :)

4/8/13 12:12 PM
vaginal tear
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -
Jason. You failed to miss the whole point of this thread. He was baiting you into calling him fuckface. Geez. Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 12:17 PM
6ULDV8
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason - 

Dungeons and Dragons is more old school.  Just saying.

4/8/13 12:53 PM
shortyjj
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is all I ever hoped and dreamed it would be. Thanks to all the fuckfaces......even you, Jason.

*hugs*
4/8/13 1:06 PM
UGSlapshot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -

That would be a great Halloween costume.. Phone Post
4/8/13 1:10 PM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letitbleu-Do you really want his moms "meatload" recipe? Do I even wanna know??? lmmfao!!! Phone Post
4/9/13 1:46 PM
Caleb Alexander Von Reuter
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 1:50 PM
Letibleu
1696 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb Alexander Von Reuter - Phone Post 3.0

4-0, all submissions. Very nice, keep it up!

4/9/13 2:00 PM
Rear Naked Chode
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's not where you're going but how you get there.

4/9/13 2:04 PM
Caleb Alexander Von Reuter
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -
Caleb Alexander Von Reuter - Phone Post 3.0

4-0, all submissions. Very nice, keep it up!

It's really 3-1 with a 5 year lay off to injury. Was in shape for my return and way better than before when I twisted my knee.

Resting and icing now, hoping for a fight this summer! Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 7:42 PM
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahhhhhhh SOMEONE FUCK MY FACE!!!!!

Wait no ermm ... I am not doing it right am I? Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 12:31 AM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really fuckface??? ;} Phone Post
4/10/13 1:01 AM
TexDeuce
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't usually get on the UG except for gamedays and don't know what the fuck is going on in here. I didn't think Jason was that out of line for this reaction but it is funny how the bandwagon picked up steam. Phone Post
4/10/13 1:17 AM
virux11b
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TexDeuce - I don't usually get on the UG except for gamedays and don't know what the fuck is going on in here. I didn't think Jason was that out of line for this reaction but it is funny how the bandwagon picked up steam. Phone Post
Agreed. I usually hate all the faggots that are regulars here. I laughed pretty hard at both comments though. Phone Post
4/10/13 1:51 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galt - Nice to see how the hate for gangrapists is soon forgotten.

Nice Karmic load would be if in the next life any bluename buying bitch would get assfucked by a bunch of people against their will.
What is your malfunction fuckface? Phone Post
4/10/13 2:14 PM
Jason
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
Galt - Nah, don't worry you redneck fuck. It's not out of line to defend a gang rapist that is unrepentant in his ways. You're a big patriot and fan of the military too.

I am not even sure what you are talking about. You might need to get checked out by the doc or something man

4/10/13 2:30 PM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua King - 
Jason -
Galt - Nah, don't worry you redneck fuck. It's not out of line to defend a gang rapist that is unrepentant in his ways. You're a big patriot and fan of the military too.

I am not even sure what you are talking about. You might need to get checked out by the doc or something man

Sounds like some anarchist/antiestablishment hipster who has an unhealthy association with labeling people based on his uninformed opinions. Phone Post 3.0

Really fuckface!?!?
4/10/13 2:39 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Why the need to call him names ?

4/10/13 2:48 PM
6ULDV8
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

likatiga - Oh and inflation as it relates to wheel of fortune Phone Post 3.0

Oh yeah, try saying this 3 times in 5 seconds:

Scandinavian Fuckface Inflation

Bonus points if you can work 'the price is right' and 'op is a phaggot' into a limerick.

I know you lost on my tongue twister challenge if you're honest.  

Hell, I'd even accept 5 times in 10 seconds if said perfectly - cottonmouth.

Now let's get to work on that limerick:

There once was a mod named Jason

Bandwagon bashing his face in

He called them fuckface

They left in disgrace

Now what did he miss with TUF station?

- Best I could do on short notice, because Urijah Hall is a fucking beast!

4/10/13 2:54 PM
6ULDV8

Feel the limerick flow and run with it yo

4/10/13 2:58 PM
6ULDV8

The mod named Jason missed something

Two TUF fighters were on the card bumping

The season's not done

So he asked everyone

And then got a jolly good thumping

Dudes, feel free to add your own, limericks are easy and funny and shit.

4/10/13 3:05 PM
6ULDV8

Edited: 04/10/13 5:46 PM

This red named guy Jason went fishing

On a what did I miss expedition

Everyone screamed and they yelled

And said go right to hell

Because of TLI threads that went missing

**Edited for horrible beat and rhyming scheme**

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.