UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> So, I guess McGregor should fight Brandao now?

4/6/13 2:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
InYoMommaCloset
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A step too far too soon?

Both outstanding performances.
Brandao is a fucking lethal weapon; superb skills, razor sharp, fantastic fighter.

I guess McGregor has lived up to the hype now, right?

So, the fight to make?
Or a step too soon for McGregor?
4/6/13 3:09 PM
savage043
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds about right Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 3:16 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
687 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think its a great match up for him. Phone Post
4/6/13 3:27 PM
FCFBlazer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 3:30 PM
Warriormmd
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCFBlazer - Good fight Phone Post 3.0
I still don't understand! Why does it show your vote downs but no one else?! Lol! Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 3:31 PM
Warriormmd
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh but yes I do think that's be a fun fight to make. War mcgregor! Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 3:31 PM
xsrg95
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats a war

4/6/13 3:32 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How's his ground game? Phone Post
4/6/13 3:33 PM
Brock Lobster
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warriormmd -
I still don't understand! Why does it show your vote downs but no one else?! Lol! Phone Post 3.0
Maybe cause he's a mod Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 3:44 PM
InYoMommaCloset
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit's Face Broke My Hand -  How's his ground game? Phone Post

Good question.
Cause Brandao's is obviously fucking sharp.

I think it'd be a cracking fight but, you'd have to worry it might be a slight jump for McGregor at this stage
4/6/13 3:49 PM
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

InYoMommaCloset -

Good question.

I think it'd be a cracking fight but, you'd have to worry it might be a slight jump for McGregor at this stage
Brandao wouldn't be that huge of a step up imo. Sure he's good but it's not like he'd be taking on a perennial top 10. He owned one solid guy from tuf, just a step up to better guy from the same tuf. Phone Post
4/6/13 3:53 PM
InYoMommaCloset

Brandao was considered by far and away the strongest competitor on that season though, right?

I saw Brandao before in TUF finals, haven't actually watched him since until tonight.

Well, if McGregor did beat him, it would catapult him to 145lb stardom, no doubt about it.
4/6/13 3:54 PM
Dvh10

InYoMommaCloset -

Good question.

His ground game is good he trains with Gunnar Nelson Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 4:00 PM
Warriormmd

Brock Lobster -
Warriormmd -
Maybe cause he's a mod Phone Post 3.0
Oh never even thought of that. Possibly the only mod in the red?? Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 4:04 PM

InYoMommaCloset - Brandao was considered by far and away the strongest competitor on that season though, right?

I saw Brandao before in TUF finals, haven't actually watched him since until tonight.

Well, if McGregor did beat him, it would catapult him to 145lb stardom, no doubt about it.
Yeah he won the show. I'm not saying Brandao wouldn't be a great win, but it's not like they're throwing him in there against Chad Mendes Phone Post
4/6/13 4:31 PM
Culinary Union Delegate
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Give him that Diego Nunes that florian fought for a title shot. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 4:32 PM

Culinary Union Delegate - Give him that Diego Nunes that florian fought for a title shot. Phone Post 3.0
They cut Nunes :( Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.