UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gegard Mousasi vs. Ilir Latifi

4/6/13 5:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheGreatGodMARS
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God damn Mousasi is lucky it didnt go to the ground early in the fight!
4/6/13 5:03 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mousasi easily picked him apart, took no risks. Can't say I blame him. Phone Post
4/6/13 5:04 PM
ranier wolfcastle
955 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did i just watch nick vs gsp 2?

3 Sided Square
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In before them judges. Phone Post
Fade7
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moose played it safe like he should have, no point in taking risks, doesn't gain much from this but everything to lose.
epwar
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Way to impress the new boss there Mousasi.

Eisenberg
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah he's Lucky that he easily stuffed the guy's takedowns. Lol...
4/6/13 5:05 PM
bartatua
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mousasi's standup is sick

not understanding the criticism, he fought exactly how he should have against someone throwing big wild shots
cool hand Ed
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nonlinear -

lol @ last 30 seconds.

I know right lol Phone Post
bartatua
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

look at latifi's face

sparring session? wtf? he is hamburger
DaemonDragon
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

15 jabfest. He learned from GSP/Kos.

He wouldn't have held his hands so low against Gus.
4/6/13 5:06 PM
DaemonDragon
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha, Moose admitting he did the stand-up version of LNP! Honest guy.
Caught_clean
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Gegard but he just doesn't care. Completely lopsised but he didn't even care Phone Post
I LOVE GSP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol@ Gegard's sponsor, what is that a piece of paper taped to his shirt?
4/6/13 5:08 PM
Eisenberg
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Standup version of lnp would be running away a la Condit vs Diaz. Mousasi backed him up the whole fight and bloodied him up pretty good. Obviously he didnt take any risks and wasnt overly aggressive but not lnp.
4/6/13 5:09 PM
jar of flies
807 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/06/13 5:12 PM
r3 upkick and gnp
4/6/13 5:10 PM
BuddyRevell
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eisenberg - Standup version of lnp would be running away a la Condit vs Diaz. Mousasi backed him up the whole fight and bloodied him up pretty good. Obviously he didnt take any risks and wasnt overly aggressive but not lnp.

Gegard called it a stand up version of lnp himself, though.

4/6/13 5:10 PM
epic hero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a fan of these lose-lose fights, Gegard obviously didn't turn it up because he didn't want to take the chance of getting clipped with something, so he just dominated in an efficient way and didn't want to show his full deck of cards against a guy he'd get no credit for beating anyway.

To the typical keyboard warrior they might try to say Gegard looked bad etc, but to me it's clear what happened
4/6/13 5:11 PM
ranier wolfcastle
955 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

post fight they showed it was a single leg takedown that put gm on his back

thought i mighta missed a good strike.....

4/6/13 5:13 PM
jar of flies
807 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/6/13 5:14 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epic hero - Not a fan of these lose-lose fights, Gegard obviously didn't turn it up because he didn't want to take the chance of getting clipped with something, so he just dominated in an efficient way and didn't want to show his full deck of cards against a guy he'd get no credit for beating anyway.

To the typical keyboard warrior they might try to say Gegard looked bad etc, but to me it's clear what happened
You are totally correct. I think Rashad did a good job of explaining that on the post fight show. Phone Post
4/6/13 5:18 PM
DaemonDragon

Yeah, Gegard's stock basically didn't budge after this fight. We learned nothing we didn't know already.

Gegard came in, did his work, and left no better or worse for it.

Was funny when the announcer said Gegard's expression made it look like we were bothering him by making him show up :)
4/6/13 5:29 PM
Yelm
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am excited to see him fight someone much higher up the food chain. I really want to see him fight Shogun. I think they will just redo the Gustaffson match up. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.