UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Wheres Uncle Creepy?

4/6/13 9:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bearockbrobama
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or even BlahBreh?

Eh? Eh? Phone Post
4/6/13 9:22 PM
crazychris
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was around yesterday giving away a free shirt if you bought one first. Pretty badass shirts! Creep ON!
4/6/13 9:25 PM
bearockbrobama
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great Posts.

Will vote up when cheap asses update the app Phone Post
4/6/13 10:26 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UgCTT used to rule this place.

They've fallen since then. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 11:17 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We're doing better than the UKTT! lol

4/6/13 11:27 PM
UGCTT_Abli83
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too right Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 11:43 PM
Primal
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aww at puppy lol Phone Post
4/8/13 10:13 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've noticed a lot of fighters got quiet after they joined the UFC example creeps, Vinny, mayhem, and idk can't think of a whole lot right now. But Vinny was up in here trollin until he got that new contract! Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 11:02 AM
Tat2tillidie
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KZTT_FawkingxD - I've noticed a lot of fighters got quiet after they joined the UFC example creeps, Vinny, mayhem, and idk can't think of a whole lot right now. But Vinny was up in here trollin until he got that new contract! Phone Post 3.0
He was but I think some guys stop posting so much cause they wanna train harder cause its the big leagues or there scared they might say some shit and get in trouble like Vinny just did TUF with CHAEL so maybe he wants to wait till after TUF to comeback ...

Adam hunter has a thread where you can ask Vinny or Phil a ? So maybe someone should ask that ? Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 3:14 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
Tat2tillidie - 
KZTT_FawkingxD - I've noticed a lot of fighters got quiet after they joined the UFC example creeps, Vinny, mayhem, and idk can't think of a whole lot right now. But Vinny was up in here trollin until he got that new contract! Phone Post 3.0
He was but I think some guys stop posting so much cause they wanna train harder cause its the big leagues or there scared they might say some shit and get in trouble like Vinny just did TUF with CHAEL so maybe he wants to wait till after TUF to comeback ...

Adam hunter has a thread where you can ask Vinny or Phil a ? So maybe someone should ask that ? Phone Post 3.0

I post here everyday, literally everyday haha
4/15/13 8:12 AM
bearockbrobama

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
Tat2tillidie - 

Where has blah breh been? He doing alright? Phone Post
4/15/13 8:15 AM
NomoRomophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Literally.
Bravo! Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 9:36 AM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know Uncje Creepy is at Coachella ( the bastard). I saw the pics!!!!! Phone Post
4/15/13 10:35 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
Tat2tillidie - 

Forgive me Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.