UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Latifi tearing up at Dana saying...

4/7/13 9:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wicked smahtMF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he'll get another fight? Looked like it to me. You can see how bad he wants this staying in there for that beating but the look on his face said it all. He thought he was getting cut and when Dana said he getting another fight he was so fucking relieved/ genuinely surprised/ thankful he could barely keep a straight face. I wont lie i was pretty critical even calling him a tomato but i really hope the guy gets his game/ style figured out to win this next one. WAR Latifa!
4/7/13 9:38 AM
Ktaco
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude should be a MW. He'd have to lose a lot of that muscle though. He looked pretty slow and predictable out there.

Props for taking the fight on such short notice though. And he did cut a lot of weight so I would imagine with a proper camp he would do much better.
4/7/13 9:42 AM
cool hand Ed
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He deserves another fight. Bravo Dana! Phone Post
4/7/13 9:43 AM
Sex Chicken
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice gesture by Dana. I'm happy for Latifi.

4/7/13 9:45 AM
Letibleu
1619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/07/13 9:45 AM
The last 25 seconds of the fight were pretty badass. I can see this guy fucking someone up big time with a proper camp and weight cut.

Sounds kinda raw said like that but thats pretty much how it should be said.
4/7/13 9:56 AM
tetris
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He seems like a stellar fucking dude. Definitely deserves another chance at the big show.

Love you uncle dana for making this mans dreams come true. Let's see him fight another grappler based fighter so we can see more of what he has. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 9:57 AM
Uncle Muay Thai
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On 5 days notice, he was never really gonna give gegard many problems. With a full training camp behind him though, he could win his next fight. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 10:04 AM
Allen Hood

The guy totally deserves another fight man not only did he take it on short notice be fought fucking gegard mousasi! Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 10:06 AM
Pessimist_Pete

This guys wrestling and slams are fucking beastly. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 10:06 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - The last 25 seconds of the fight were pretty badass. I can see this guy fucking someone up big time with a proper camp and weight cut.

Sounds kinda raw said like that but thats pretty much how it should be said.

He looks like he's got some very powerful GnP once he gets on top of you. For sure would like to see him fight with a proper camp.

4/7/13 10:13 AM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him. He stepped the fuck up last minute. Least UFC can do is give him one more shot. Amongst all these cuts, I'm glad Dana gave him the second chance he truly earned. Phone Post
4/7/13 10:14 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe match Latifi up with another wrestler next like Matt Hamill.

4/7/13 10:34 AM
Petey B
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely deserves another fight after stepping up like that. Dude's a warrior. Sure he didn't win, but there's no way he should have. He had everything going against him.
4/7/13 10:52 AM
Rear Naked Chode
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He deserves it.
4/7/13 10:52 AM
Wicked smahtMF

Billytk - I'm glad Latifi is happy but whats sad here is that everyone is starting to just accept dana being a douche and are actually surprised when he DOESN'T do the dick thing, the thought of cutting a guy who just saved your card by taking a fight against a top 5 ranked LHW on 3 days notice should be so far fetch it never crosses anyone's mind but dana pulls crap like that so often people actually feel the need to praise him and say how great it is that he acted like a real person for once

Come on brotha we had a good vibe going there. i think theres always a place for the hyper-critical angle dont get me wrong. would have been nice to get a solid page of consensus/ affirmation. i aint mad at ya though. fuck the OG
4/7/13 11:00 AM
Masakyst
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect. I will look forward to his next fight.
4/7/13 11:04 AM
random_muppett
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billytk - I'm glad Latifi is happy but whats sad here is that everyone is starting to just accept dana being a douche and are actually surprised when he DOESN'T do the dick thing, the thought of cutting a guy who just saved your card by taking a fight against a top 5 ranked LHW on 3 days notice should be so far fetch it never crosses anyone's mind but dana pulls crap like that so often people actually feel the need to praise him and say how great it is that he acted like a real person for once

Glass is always half empty, eh?

Cmon - give him props when its due.

4/7/13 11:26 AM
Brabatross

I hope he gets a win in his next fight, there's a lot of tough guys at 205 though. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 11:56 AM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
duckhuntgangsta - If be revolting if he didn't. Dude takes a fight on three days notice. Cuts almost 30 lbs and gives a competitive 3 round fight. I want to see Litifi fight again. Phone Post 3.0

4/7/13 11:58 AM
Lorenthz

Ilir is a boss, he deserves being in the ufc. Not his best fight though. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 12:00 PM
Fabes
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Rear Naked Chode - He deserves it.
Positively. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 12:01 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta - If be revolting if he didn't. Dude takes a fight on three days notice. Cuts almost 30 lbs and gives a competitive 3 round fight. I want to see Litifi fight again. Phone Post 3.0
With a proper camp, diet and weight cut I think he could make 185. I get that he's huge but looked a bit fat to me. Phone Post
4/7/13 12:01 PM
torquemada
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That dude is the definition of stepping the fuck up. Phone Post
4/7/13 12:03 PM
kevsh
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torquemada -  That dude is the definition of stepping the fuck up. Phone Post

Yep, Jon Jones (and all the LHWs who refused to fight him last Sept) are you paying attention?
4/7/13 12:10 PM
Nocturnus

Billytk - I'm glad Latifi is happy but whats sad here is that everyone is starting to just accept dana being a douche and are actually surprised when he DOESN'T do the dick thing, the thought of cutting a guy who just saved your card by taking a fight against a top 5 ranked LHW on 3 days notice should be so far fetch it never crosses anyone's mind but dana pulls crap like that so often people actually feel the need to praise him and say how great it is that he acted like a real person for once
Dead on. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.